January Girls!!

OOOOOOHHHHH how exciting for you Alandsa keeping everything crossed for you :happydance:

I did not test this morning as I am pretty sure AF is on her way :cry: got one of those feelings, maybe next month I will try not to get my hopes up too high! If AF does not show up today then I will definately test tomorrow, just a waiting game now :coffee:

Thank you Sherb! I can't believe it. Just need to wait now to see if it sticks and if it is really a BFP!

Yeah that sounds a good plan, absolute baby dust and good luck to you for keeping that witch at bay today and hopefully a BFP tomorrow ;)

OOOOOOHHHHH how exciting for you Alandsa keeping everything crossed for you :happydance:

I did not test this morning as I am pretty sure AF is on her way :cry: got one of those feelings, maybe next month I will try not to get my hopes up too high! If AF does not show up today then I will definately test tomorrow, just a waiting game now :coffee:

from my experience the more u say u wont symptom spot or get ur hopes up too high, u do it anyway and the more crazy u become. its so hard when a symptom can go either way in most cases. i admit to being a symptom spotter and when AF turns up almost wanna burst into tears.

its totally worth it when u hold ur baby for the first time tho!

Kind of got used to the idea now, told the OH that he can have his wicked way again next month and he is quite happy about that!

As they say, always look on the bright side :)

Thank you! Went to visit my nanny in hospital this afternoon and had a little cry with her, just going to get back on that horse and try again :) thanks for your messages x

Aww yeah it's such an emotional roller coaster all of this TTC. Are you charting or doing anything else?

I was following the SMEP plan and charting temps

Alandsa, so excited for you! fingers crossed! maybe wait a couple days and then do the digital test? how many dpo are you?

Alandsa, so excited for you! fingers crossed! maybe wait a couple days and then do the digital test? how many dpo are you?

Eek thank you :) I'm 11dpo and have a few ICs left so won't be able to stop myself using them each morning lol Wed would be when AF was due if I had my longest cycle (30days)

I might try the digi on mon or tues depending on what the IC looks like and how long I can hold out lol :)

So are you testing on Thurs? What dpo do you think that will be? :)

Thanks Ladies I feel better today. I know I'm pg because I have missed my cycle and I never miss except when I was pg with my other 3 kids. I will take everyones advice an take a more sensitive test in a couple of days. :) Congrats Alandsa Fxd for you hun!!

Thanks everyone for your kind words, like I said before, we are looking on the bright side.

TBH I have not really thought of a chart because this is most probably the first time I have heard about it, how does it work? Is it an online thing I can sign up to?

Wish I had joined this forum sooner, all you ladies are lovely and i am so so happy for all of you that got the results this month xx

Do you BBT charting? If so you can do one online on Fertility Friend or Justmommies or Countdowntopregnancy.com Their all great

So are you testing on Thurs? What dpo do you think that will be? :)

yep i will be testing sometime between thursday and saturday (if i can hold out that long). thursday seems like it would be the first day for me to get an accurate result - i will be 12 dpo. i think i am 7 dpo today. the deal is, i will test with FMU so i don't know if i really want to find out the results right before work (either way). so thursday isn't sounding appealing to me. i think i might wait until friday or maybe saturday. saturday i would be 14 dpo so could totally trust the test results.

hi ladies, checking in to make sure your all okay. i now have a rotton cold from LO and cough and sore throat, trying not to cough to hard so i dont throw up, as nausea is there, must not get up to quickly!!!

told my parents yesterday they were really pleased told me not to overdo it.

told oh parents yesterday they said, oh your joking your house isnt big enough, why would you do that!

hmmmm!

can you imagine whos parents we are closest too???

we are telling our children today, my eldest will say only if its a boy, my dd will say only if its a girl and my LO will spend the next 8 months talking through my belly button. :rofl:

you cant please them all. At least me and OH are on the same wave length.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"