January Girls!!

Thanks everyone for your kind words, like I said before, we are looking on the bright side.

TBH I have not really thought of a chart because this is most probably the first time I have heard about it, how does it work? Is it an online thing I can sign up to?

Wish I had joined this forum sooner, all you ladies are lovely and i am so so happy for all of you that got the results this month xx

yes it is a good way to look at it :) how long have you guys been trying?

ooh i love charting *geek* :D i would say that fertility friend is a really good one. You buy a BBT (basal body temperature) thermometer which ou can buy pretty cheaply on ebay. they measure your temperature to two decimal places. Its a really good way to tell when you are ovulating / pregnant / period etc - have a look at mine in my signature below :)

the best time to start is on day one of your cycle, i.e. when you start your period, although i started mine half way through last cycle and it was okay.

its free but i have since bought the VIP package so i can analyse the data even more so (probably got a bit too excited when i bought that lol) i shall upload some screen shots of what it shows me for my cycle :)

So are you testing on Thurs? What dpo do you think that will be? :)

yep i will be testing sometime between thursday and saturday (if i can hold out that long). thursday seems like it would be the first day for me to get an accurate result - i will be 12 dpo. i think i am 7 dpo today. the deal is, i will test with FMU so i don't know if i really want to find out the results right before work (either way). so thursday isn't sounding appealing to me. i think i might wait until friday or maybe saturday. saturday i would be 14 dpo so could totally trust the test results.

yes if its important to you to test when you dont have to go to work then fri / sat might be a good plan :) eek exciting!! what test you going to use?

hi ladies, checking in to make sure your all okay. i now have a rotton cold from LO and cough and sore throat, trying not to cough to hard so i dont throw up, as nausea is there, must not get up to quickly!!!

told my parents yesterday they were really pleased told me not to overdo it.

told oh parents yesterday they said, oh your joking your house isnt big enough, why would you do that!

hmmmm!

can you imagine whos parents we are closest too???

we are telling our children today, my eldest will say only if its a boy, my dd will say only if its a girl and my LO will spend the next 8 months talking through my belly button. :rofl:

you cant please them all. At least me and OH are on the same wave length.

xx

aww thats a shame when parents dont act like you think they should. you just need them to be as supportive as they cant dont you :-\ sometimes people just arent that sensitive :hugs:

ASM - I tested again this morning, realised i didnt have instructions for my ICs but was going wth the plan for not reading after 5 mins, but then realised after checking my ebay purchase history that i have some 10miu tests and some 20miu tests argghh but no way of telling which was which. so thought i had oicked up a 20miu one and used it and really could hardly see the line :cry: up to 10 mins i could see a very faint line but much more faint than yesterday :wacko:

so cracked out the CB and got a easy to read :bfp: straight away on that yippeeee!!! :D :yipee::wohoo::happydance:

Attachments

• DSC07897.jpg
    DSC07897.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 11
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 7
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 7
many many congrats alandsa!!! :happydance:

i think you :sex: the rest of us out of the water, i would be surprised if you were not pregnant :rofl:

really happy for you, and OH face was....????

hehe thank you :D yep i did try and go on a BD fest, even when not feeling to good with 'lady problems' lol!! sorry TMI!! :haha:

DH was half asleep lmao!! i turned the light on and showed him the test saying "look there is a cross, that means pregnant!" he is excited but also scared to get too excited, although he spent yesterday evening going through names :flower: aww! (although i got a bit scared when suggestions such as xavier, wolfgang and periguin (!) came out of the hat ... oh dear! lol

so when did you say you were going to the Docs? :) i wonder when 10miu tests would pick up the pregnancy

did phone consultation, giving in urine sample tomorrow so can get a midwives appointment, you have to set up midwives appointments as soon as you can never ever leave it to last minute you will be really disapointed. (not just the first one, all of them).

those names sound diamond :wacko:

i got a decent pink line on 10miu this morning enough for me to think the nhs should pick it up with tomorrows fmu.

it took a few days to get a bit brighter! xx

aww thats good that you got a nice pink line on the 10miu :D you never know what the GPs will test with i suppose. do you feel more confident about the whole process because of having had little ones before? or do you think it makes you realise how cautious you need to be at this stage?

i shall call the GP in the morning then but arrange an appt / urine test at the end of the week at least then just to be sure.

more confident about appointments and such but still nervous about everything else, i can be the most organised person in the world but it dont mean the NHS is!!!

all depends how much breeding like bunnys dartford has been doing!!!! to get decent appointments.

sounds like you are an organised person anyway, so i think you will be fine.

:dust:

haha oh yes i work for the NHS so i know to well what its like :wacko:

hehe yep im a bit of an organisation geek lol oh dear, is it that obvious :haha:

yayyyyy!!!! soooo happy for you, that is wonderful!! i knew it! ;) happy and healthy nine months! so cute about your DH's excitement!

what test you going to use?

i have a bunch of FRERs, but on the off chance i end up getting a bfp i will probably run out to the store and buy every kind i can get. :haha: i tried an OPK just now but it was negative. lol. had to pee on something.

DH woke up and half remembered that we got a negative result this morning, so was relieved when i said we got a +ve on the CB test :) he was so excited and couldnt believe we had done it :D :D

lol you sound prepared hehe!! i bought some bargain CB tests on ebay for only £5 loads cheaper than in the shops :)

Im so happy for all you girls that caught this cycle :hugs:

Iv decided im going to try again this cycle, and then have a break until june time, Really hopin i do catch this cycle :)

i have started to take Vit B6 to try and increase my LP and see how that goes....I also have a feeling i completley missed BD'ing on the correct day last month :blush: atleast i will have a bette chance of knowing when to this month haha

x
x

I will get on with my charting as soon as I can, off to my mum's for dinner today and she does not know that we are trying so can't really mention it round there!

I have only told my nanny because she is ill and we are so close, I wanted to give her something to be positive about, in our opinion the less people that know the less pressure there is on us :blush:

Alandsa, we have been trying for about 9 months now, so in comparison to some of the ladies on here not long at all. Massive congrats to you and your OH! good luck for the next 9 months, looking forward o your updates :thumbup:

and for all the ladies that didn't get the results this month here is a sprinkling of lovely dust to help us all on our way

Hi ladies!! Massive congratulations on all these BFPs!! I am so happy for you all! :happydance: :happydance:

Big hugs to all whose AF has arrived :hugs: Good luck for February.

I am rather confused and really need your help. I just did a test earlier as I am on CD40 (my shortest cycle has been 35 days longest 12 weeks so rather irregular) and still no AF so was like sod it lets POAS lol Now I thought that I saw a really faint something but thought ah its line eye so popped it on the side. Now I went back to it about ten mins later and there was a more definite but again VERY faint line! Its so hard to see on camera and I am convinced it is an evap - what do you ladies think?? I feel sick I am so excited / nervous / afraid that its not real! I feel like AF is on her way, but then I have done on and off for ages! Boobs slightly sore. No bloating. Nausea a few weeks ago but better now. HELP!

Attachments

• DSC00908.jpg
    DSC00908.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00909.jpg
    DSC00909.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 9
i can see it Jenba, does it have any colour? when does the instructions tell you not to read it after?

is it with fmu?

xx

:friends: OMG!! :wohoo: CONGRATS ALANDSA!! This is a very lucky thread :dust: to the ladies for next cycle. The cycle of love for Valentines day lol

i can see it Jenba, does it have any colour? when does the instructions tell you not to read it after?

is it with fmu?

xx

Congratulations by the way!! So happy for you :happydance:

Not FMU, prob 3rd as we stayed at my parents last night. It says not after ten mins and I definitely looked at it properly after ten mins although I checked it at less than 3 mins and saw a really faint line but thought na its just my eyes, I'm not that lucky. It was pale but I am sure there was a pink tinge to it! As I have loads of these tests I just did another (1.5 hours after last wee - naughty I know) and can see a really, really faint line!! l I have an FRER and a CB digital so may hold a wee for another 3-4 hours and then use FRER - what do you think??

i did a FRER 9dpo negative, an IC 11dpo got really really faint line too, a day later with a digi it came up positive straight away.

up to you.

hold your wee a little longer and no drinking.

I keep asking this to everyone (i think it very important) how are your nipples? any whitish/yellow spots, some bigger than others. thats avery good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->