January Girls!!

i did a FRER 9dpo negative, an IC 11dpo got really really faint line too, a day later with a digi it came up positive straight away.

up to you.

hold your wee a little longer and no drinking.

I keep asking this to everyone (i think it very important) how are your nipples? any whitish/yellow spots, some bigger than others. thats avery good sign.

:dust:

Yes!! There are some on my actual nipples and the areola!

oohhhhh!!!

i am getting caustiously excited for you!!!!!!!!!!

i know other things can cause this but, the biggy is pregnancy!!!!

:dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

bring on the FRER and lets have a piccy.

xx

lucy-x: good luck to for you :D what makes you think you missed the correct days?

Sherb: thats really lovely that you told your nan, what did she think? if you need any help with the charting then we are all here to help :)

Jenba: eeek i can see the line in the first one! well my line appeared super super faint on the IC @ 11dpo and i probably read it after the time limit. to be honest if it was me i think i would wait until the morning to get the strongest urine? but if you have a few of the ICs then there is no harm having a go later i suppose.

Luckie: thank you hehehe!! did you do another test today?

AFM - well i have been having some real stabbing cramps today! some have been really ouch! also getting slight nausea when i have an empty stomach and have been so tired that had to have a nap this afternoon lol!

Hi ladies,

I did a FRER this evening. What do you think? Quite faint on phone pic but even OH can see it lol

Keeping the digi for the morning eeeek I really hope its not just cruel line eye lol

Attachments

• DSC00912.jpg
    DSC00912.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00914.jpg
    DSC00914.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00916.jpg
    DSC00916.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10
Hello ladies how are we?

I've been away all weekend so need to catch up :thumbup:

Got home an hr ago and tested... Got a very pos IC and digital!

I'm going to read back wards now and see what's been happening, but in the meantime would any of the other lucky jan girls like to be bump buddies? :happydance:

Hi ladies!! Massive congratulations on all these BFPs!! I am so happy for you all! :happydance: :happydance:

Big hugs to all whose AF has arrived :hugs: Good luck for February.

I am rather confused and really need your help. I just did a test earlier as I am on CD40 (my shortest cycle has been 35 days longest 12 weeks so rather irregular) and still no AF so was like sod it lets POAS lol Now I thought that I saw a really faint something but thought ah its line eye so popped it on the side. Now I went back to it about ten mins later and there was a more definite but again VERY faint line! Its so hard to see on camera and I am convinced it is an evap - what do you ladies think?? I feel sick I am so excited / nervous / afraid that its not real! I feel like AF is on her way, but then I have done on and off for ages! Boobs slightly sore. No bloating. Nausea a few weeks ago but better now. HELP!

Those ICs look like mine did At 10dpo, I'd say keep checking in the morning and try to resist doing it 10 times a day... Well easier said than done. And I'd wager those lines will get darker :happydance:

Hello ladies how are we?

I've been away all weekend so need to catch up :thumbup:

Got home an hr ago and tested... Got a very pos IC and digital!

I'm going to read back wards now and see what's been happening, but in the meantime would any of the other lucky jan girls like to be bump buddies? :happydance:

Hi ladies!! Massive congratulations on all these BFPs!! I am so happy for you all! :happydance: :happydance:

Big hugs to all whose AF has arrived :hugs: Good luck for February.

I am rather confused and really need your help. I just did a test earlier as I am on CD40 (my shortest cycle has been 35 days longest 12 weeks so rather irregular) and still no AF so was like sod it lets POAS lol Now I thought that I saw a really faint something but thought ah its line eye so popped it on the side. Now I went back to it about ten mins later and there was a more definite but again VERY faint line! Its so hard to see on camera and I am convinced it is an evap - what do you ladies think?? I feel sick I am so excited / nervous / afraid that its not real! I feel like AF is on her way, but then I have done on and off for ages! Boobs slightly sore. No bloating. Nausea a few weeks ago but better now. HELP!

Those ICs look like mine did At 10dpo, I'd say keep checking in the morning and try to resist doing it 10 times a day... Well easier said than done. And I'd wager those lines will get darker :happydance:

Thank you and congratulations!! You are giving me hope I have to say :) H&H 9 months to you :)

fingers crossed Jenba!! so excited for you!!!! :hugs2: how many dpo are you? ahh soooo excited that one of my WTT friends is now getting a bfp. i say wait for FMU and use the digital!!

Hi -3outnumbered I'm doing good today still a tad bit worried about what to become of tomorrow. How are you feeling hun?

...feeling a little subdued about the negative OPK last night; i told my husband this morning and he just laughed, "it won't show yet, and you promised you'd wait!!" lol i must be crazy. i told myself i would never do this stuff. now i am pregnancy testing a week early with OPKs. :rofl:

i guess i got all excited because i had a lot of CM last night, but i appear not to have any new stuff this morning (sorry, TMI, lol). hmm. we have an agreement that if i am not pregnant next week, then we will go have a big dinner and a bottle of wine - if i am pregnant, we still go out to dinner, but he drinks the wine. :haha:

i guess we are testing on thursday, i will not be able to wait longer than that!

fingers crossed Jenba!! so excited for you!!!! :hugs2: how many dpo are you? ahh soooo excited that one of my WTT friends is now getting a bfp. i say wait for FMU and use the digital!!

I have no idea how many DPO I am - I am CD40 though of a possible 35 day cycle but I am so all over the place with cycle length I do not know. I tested on OPKs (cheap internet ones) and thought I got a + at CD14 but didnt have any EWCM at all which I thought was odd - although did a week or two later so who knows lol :shrug: I am desperate for the morning to be here - just worried it is too early for the digi still judging by the faintness of the lines!

...feeling a little subdued about the negative OPK last night; i told my husband this morning and he just laughed, "it won't show yet, and you promised you'd wait!!" lol i must be crazy. i told myself i would never do this stuff. now i am pregnancy testing a week early with OPKs. :rofl:

i guess i got all excited because i had a lot of CM last night, but i appear not to have any new stuff this morning (sorry, TMI, lol). hmm. we have an agreement that if i am not pregnant next week, then we will go have a big dinner and a bottle of wine - if i am pregnant, we still go out to dinner, but he drinks the wine. :haha:

i guess we are testing on thursday, i will not be able to wait longer than that!

It is so hard to wait! I must have used 6 or 7 tests this month at least! Lots of :dust: to you - can't wait to start seeing your testing posts :happydance:

Eek Jenba!! I can see the line in photos 1 and 3 :D exciting!! Yes make sure you don't drink much tonight and go for FMU! FXd for you :)

Shineystar - congrats on the +ve tests again today :D yes this group has had a lot of activity lol

There is an October babies group if you want to come and chat in there too :)

Hi ladies,

I did a FRER this evening. What do you think? Quite faint on phone pic but even OH can see it lol

Keeping the digi for the morning eeeek I really hope its not just cruel line eye lol

I see a line, and what is it they all say 'a line is a line' we will be seeing u in the oct babies thread soon Jenba x

Hi ladies,

I see a line, and what is it they all say 'a line is a line' we will be seeing u in the oct babies thread soon Jenba x

Oh I really hope so :happydance: My birthday and my dad's is in October so would be lovely to have a little baba due then too :)

Sherb: thats really lovely that you told your nan, what did she think? if you need any help with the charting then we are all here to help :)

She is really excited at the prospect of being a great nanny, she has other great grandchildren but she barely see's them :nope:

I am going to have a look into the charts now and see what I can make out of them, thanks for all your help :flower:

Jenba, i can see a line in the first one, want to see the digi pic tomorrow. big whoop.

i am shattered what with being preggers, i have a really stinking cold :growlmad:

sitting feeling nauseas and not a tuc biscuit to hand, all the kids are asleep which means i gotta get it meself. :dohh:

my dd is called Daisy and asked if we could call the baby Maisy!!! hmmm... i am thinking no. :dohh:

hey girls!! Congrats to all the girls and the :BFP:feels like this week is going forever!!! cant wait to find out either way!! TWW is KILLING ME!!!!

pretty sure i Oved cd16 (well i think....) had a small smear of bright blood on the following day not sure why havent been having any symptoms really other then on and off backache, headaches, tiredness (i do have a 14month old!!)

with my son i didnt get any symptoms until i missed my period so these could mean something or nothing all the same.

Hi girls! Been away for a while (busy SWI!!) and now I've come back to find that loads of you have :bfp:s! Congratulations to you all and commiserations to those of you gotten by the :witch:

AFM - I think that I'm now 7dpo and I've been symptom spotting like crazy from the day that I O'd! Dull aches/cramps, loads of watery/creamy CM, the odd twinge down the side of my BBs and today I thought that I saw the tiniest bid of blood in my CM! Feeling quite optimistic and hoping and praying that this might mean implantation has occurred but at the same time I keep wondering whether it's all in my head! Ah well, only time will tell!

For those of you that have your :bfp: already - how many dpo did you get your +ve? I'm dying to start testing now with the stash of ICs that I have but know that it's far too early really! Just wondering when I might hope to see that beautiful pink line!

Sorry for the essay! Good luck to those of you still in the TWW or starting on with the next cycle! Fx'd for us all!

nice to hear back from you totatola, got my :bfp: at 12dpo.

symptom spotting is inevidable.

:dust:

totola I got a really faint :bfp: on 10dpo, then a bit darker next day, and decided to hold off until 14 days before using the digi xx:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->