January Girls!!

for those of us in the UK primark are selling jogging bottoms for 2pounds, i lived in these for the first four months of last pregnancy, and have bought 3 pairs today!! you wont regret it.

:dust:

plain special fried rice for lunch!

xx

nice to know they are so cheap, i have a few pairs already, its the first thing i do when i get in from work, joggies or pjs on! (love to lounge!) might go and stock up x

glad to hear it luckie.

urine sample taken to doctors and will get results wed, seeing as i dipped an IC in the urine sample and it came back pos i am not worried. will ring wed and make sure they pass it on to the midwives.

Luckie3 - woop woop im glad to hear it :D

3outnumbered - ooh yeah nice snuggly joggers!! i practically live in mine, i bought a few of those lipsy jogging suit sets so i can lounge about in a matching set lol

I see a line, and what is it they all say 'a line is a line' we will be seeing u in the oct babies thread soon Jenba x

agreed!! yep yep!! :D

sherb - aww thats a shame that she rarely sees them, a great nanny is a great status aww! yeah let me know how you get on, when you have got a chart up and running post a link in your siggy and we can have a nosey to see how you are getting on :)

totatola - i got my :bfp: @ 11dpo with a IC :)

and Jenba!! any news yet?? :D

Ladies look at this :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Do you think I should change my ticker now :winkwink:

Attachments

• DSC00918.jpg
    DSC00918.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00919.jpg
    DSC00919.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 9
Ladies look at this :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Do you think I should change my ticker now :winkwink:

heck yeah, get the new ticker, HUGE congrats!

I cant believe how lucky this group has been.

Look forward to seeing you on the early Oct thread :happydance:

Thanks ladies so excited!! This has definitely been a lucky thread! Lets keep the BFPs coming :D

16 dpo, AF due today and no sign so far. I tested at 13 dpo and got a bfn. I'm going to test in the morning. I soooo want to see a BFP next to my name on the first page. Congrats to all who worked so hard and got their BFP's this cycle!!!!

Oh wow Jenba! That definitely looks positive - congratulations!!! :happydance:

Congrats for all the bfp's!

Those of us who are left is there a february thread starting? x

Wow congratulations on all the :bfp:'s! :happydance:

No luck for me this cycle. It was always a long shot as AF hasn't returned yet. I'm continuing with daily OPK's and trying to temp so we'll see what happens in Feb. :flower:

Wow congratulations on all the :bfp:'s! :happydance:

No luck for me this cycle. It was always a long shot as AF hasn't returned yet. I'm continuing with daily OPK's and trying to temp so we'll see what happens in Feb. :flower:
:hugs: Fxd for you Span! :thumbup:

Wow so many BFP's!! im thrilled for you girls :hugs:

So whos with me for Feburary cycle? Im excited to see who is joining me in the quest for a BFP this cycle :winkwink:
x
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"