January Girls!!

baby dust for you in february, span! :dust:

are you still waiting to test on 4th jen or having you been poas already.

xx

:( i tested last night at 10 dpo and bfn. (but i am not quite sure i really have the dpo correct. it could be a little less.) i am going to test friday morning. AF is not due until monday so after the weekend i guess i will have a better idea of what is going on.

lucy_x, from the way things are looking, i'll be with you for a february cycle.

Congrats on the :bfp: ladies :happydance:.
I'm out as the :witch: got me yesterday. Onto another cycle and hoping this is the one :thumbup:!

Dust for everyone

:dust::dust::dust:

Love Sam xxx

@Jenwantsababy- I'm praying for you hun Fxd :hugs:

:hi: Teenytinyme I'm so sorry the wtch came uninvited Fxd for your Valentine baby :hugs:

AF got me. I'm out as well. At first it was light and I still held up hope but, alas, she is here.
Congrats to all the BFP's!!! There were so many!
Good luck to all.

BFN @ 13 dpo, so i'm thinking i'm out. boooooo. AF isn't due until monday, so it's always a possibility, but i have been thinking for about a week that maybe this isn't the month. oh well, we had a good time starting cycle #1 (and i got to "meet" all of you cool january girls). :thumbup: on to february.

BFN @ 13 dpo, so i'm thinking i'm out. boooooo. AF isn't due until monday, so it's always a possibility, but i have been thinking for about a week that maybe this isn't the month. oh well, we had a good time starting cycle #1 (and i got to "meet" all of you cool january girls). :thumbup: on to february.

Do not count yourself out yet! I didn't get my BFP on my son until 4 days after AF due and with this one it was about the same (if my figures were correct lol) Some ladies get them super early and some of us don't. Lots of :hugs: and fingers crossed for you xxxxxx

Do not count yourself out yet! I didn't get my BFP on my son until 4 days after AF due and with this one it was about the same (if my figures were correct lol) Some ladies get them super early and some of us don't. Lots of :hugs: and fingers crossed for you xxxxxx

Agreed, you are the starting stone, dont give up yet!!!!!

:dust:

-3outnumbered, I love your profile pic. hun they are so adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->