January Girls!!

I'm on Cd 5 now and the end if AF for me. I can feel cramps on the front of my uterus and I felt a sharp sensation twice today by my ovary? Assuming its too early for O and probably just my mind playing tricks lol

Hey Alandsa, I have that too and I know it is still way too early for O as I am only on CD10. I just took my last soy on CD8 which was on Friday 1/6. Since then been really achy in the ovary uterus region. I'm hoping that its the soy stimulating my follicles to produce a good strong eggy. I'm hoping this is our month as well as all the ladies on here!!!!

This TTC has been so difficult and I feel so much pressure especially since my SIL just announced she is preggers (BTW so happy for her). But a little jealous b/c she got married 4 months after we did and got pregnant after 1st month trying (Still happy for her).

So glad I have you ladies for moral support...its been a rough last few months and even harder when people (who already have babies) tell me to just "relax" it will happen.

ok sorry for rant!

dont remember relax being one of the two things to make a baby! :spermy: yes, egg yes.

:haha:

tnguyen916 - really hope this is your month. :hugs:

jenwantsababy - I think I'm missing from the front page? :flower:

sarah125 - I came off the pill about 3-4 months before we TTC last time and my cycles seemed pretty regular straight after that, though they went frm 28 days to 26. I'd have come off later but it was a nightmare trying to get a checkup for a further prescription so I didn't bother. :winkwink:
Hope the same happens for you. :flower:

Span; Nice to hear from people who went back to regular quickly as that's what I'm hoping for :thumbup: Did it take you long to conceive after you came off pill if you don't mind me asking? Does the pill actually affect how long it will take because it's just playing about with your hormones which can't be good right...

Is anyone buying things for the baby whilst they are trying to conceive? My boyfriend came home with a lovely Winnie the Pooh clothes set last night. It was really lovely of him but I worried it might be bad luck!? Maybe just me being silly haha :)

Span; Nice to hear from people who went back to regular quickly as that's what I'm hoping for :thumbup: Did it take you long to conceive after you came off pill if you don't mind me asking? Does the pill actually affect how long it will take because it's just playing about with your hormones which can't be good right...

Well I was off it for 3-4 months before TTC and we conceived the 1st month of trying. 2 ex work collegues have actually been caught out as they thought it'd take a while after coming off the pill but they conceived the 1st or 2nd month! :flower:

Hey ladies! My name's Renee, my DH and I have been trying to conceive baby #1 since June 2011. Hoping this is our year!

need some reassurance girls, i am due to ovulate weds or thurs, i will try to post pics when i do them, but my oh is on anti depressants (accident at work) and i know he will only be able to manage 3 nights of :sex: so i need to make them count so when to do them!!!!

i am trying to be relaxed, but only my mind believes me!

:shrug::shrug:

need some reassurance girls, i am due to ovulate weds or thurs, i will try to post pics when i do them, but my oh is on anti depressants (accident at work) and i know he will only be able to manage 3 nights of :sex: so i need to make them count so when to do them!!!!

Sorry to hear about your OH, I was on anti depressants for a time following the break up with my sons dad but they get you through the bad times and now I have been off them for over two years so they did the job :happydance:

Anyways, I would think that if you are pretty sure you'll ovulate Wed or Thursday then maybe BD Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday??? Or just wait until you get your positive OPK and then you can get down to it that day and the following two? That is what I would probably do :)

I am feeling really nauseas today with some period like twinges. I am at the most 6DPO - and I mean at the most - so its too early to be a preg sympton but my little optimistic mind is saying "Oooo but what if?" lol Silly isnt it :blush:

High hopes for January!!! CD21 and +opk today :happydance:

Please add me to the list :dust:

Question - not sure if this is the right thread. Can someone explain how they are using "Soy" what form is it in, etc.?

Alandsa ; yeah it will be good to see what happens. I'm hoping it won't take long to get back to normal! It's good to know some people just go straight into a normal cycle.I used to be pretty regular so hoping it will be the same.
We won't be using any methods at first as OH doesn't want sex to become too regimented. If we haven't conceived in a few months we will then be more planned!
Are youTTC for your first too?

yes i know what you mean about sex becoming regimented, we are trying to ensure that doesnt happen but its hard though..

yes we are TTc for our first :D Im soon to be 30 so thought i better get started lol we are on cycle #2 and i was convinced it would just happen first time :dohh: but we didnt BD that often and didnt use anything but CM as a guide

Hi Alandsa it took 3 cycles last time. Hoping for first time lucky as I really want an October baby.

ahh thats not bad at all :) aww an October baby is perfect - well lets hope this thread gets us one :happydance:

Hey Alandsa, I have that too and I know it is still way too early for O as I am only on CD10. I just took my last soy on CD8 which was on Friday 1/6. Since then been really achy in the ovary uterus region. I'm hoping that its the soy stimulating my follicles to produce a good strong eggy. I'm hoping this is our month as well as all the ladies on here!!!!

This TTC has been so difficult and I feel so much pressure especially since my SIL just announced she is preggers (BTW so happy for her). But a little jealous b/c she got married 4 months after we did and got pregnant after 1st month trying (Still happy for her).

So glad I have you ladies for moral support...its been a rough last few months and even harder when people (who already have babies) tell me to just "relax" it will happen.

ok sorry for rant!

ooh hope that soy works its magic, i do have soy milk as part of my normal diet but maybe i should cut it out after i have O'd then?

aww thats really difficult if your SIL has just had a baby, my cousin has too and we are looking forward to visiting her so i wonder if it will make me super broody or just scare me haha!

mm well you hear that they say the two days before O rather than the days of O itself so maybe tues and wed and then decide if you want to go for thurs or monday depending on OPK results maybe?

Question - not sure if this is the right thread. Can someone explain how they are using "Soy" what form is it in, etc.?

Hi Jessicastar74, when referring to Soy we are talking about Soy Isoflavones. Its been known as nature's Clomid and would take the pills like you would Clomid to bring on stronger or earlier "O." Of course like clomid it doesn't work for everyone and if you have thyroid problems or estrogen is dominant then you shouldn't take it as it can cause hormonal imbalance and mess up your cycle. But for the most part...Many ladies swear by it.

You take it only for 5 days the beginning of your cycle either on CD 1-5, CD 3-7, or 5-9. The dosage depends on you (most of the soy come in 40 mg) so some women have taken anywhere from 80 to 200mg. Bear in mind 100 mg of Soy = 50 mg of Clomid. The max you should take is 200mg of Soy which is = to 100 mg of Clomid. Also if you take soy to induce early "O" or stronger "O" do not take any other soy products (eg soy milk, soy bean etc.) for the rest of the month.

Here are some links you can look at

https//www.twoweekwait.com/newsletter/2006-01/

Hope that helps!

well ladies we bded tonight, as i told him his sperm was 7 days old, i would like new sperm for my egg if you please!:winkwink:

my opks tonight were no existant so i think i might wait for wednesday.

the Maca finally arrived so lets hope that helps too. :blush:

Hello all! Signing in upside down with legs up the wall LMAO TMI We need a forum to go to whilst in this 30 min upside wait ;) (or how ever long you are meant to wait like this)

Lol good plan for new spermies :) get them refreshed for that egg hehe!

My OPKs were -ve but not used them that much so not relying on them

Hi I'm checking in to see how's everyone coming along. We have been on the Maca for a week tomorrow and vitamins as always. Today dh an I bought some geritol (tonic) OMG! It taste so bad we both cried lol. I told em that if we're not successful this cycle that I will try it on the next. [-o< and Hoping this will be our month. :hugs:

Hi ladies, I will be starting my first cycle of clomid 3-7 100mg on the 11th of january since AF visited me today, I'm so excited to finally be getting started even though I know for sure this month I will not get pregnant cause my DH is in Iraq and wont be home until Febuary 3rd but FS wanted me to start my first cycle before he came home I guess to get my cycle in order.I hope everyone the best of luck this month I will just be testing and hopeing there were lots bding going on here but cant do it by myself lol.

tnguyen916 - wishing you lots of luck! it has been frustrating for me to know people in real life who are pregnant too. of course i am happy for them, but sometimes it seems like everyone else is pregnant.

3outnumbered - i hope it did the trick! PS, i agree with you on wanting "new sperm" lol. i read somewhere that it's best if guys use new sperm at least every 5 days? :shrug: not sure how much of a difference it makes though, at least you got some in! :thumbup:

sarah125 - we do that sometimes! actually, we buy baby clothes for other people's children and then "forget" to give it to them. we have about four or five cute little outfits in the closet. :haha:

welcome, LadyGriz11 and Andersen1010! :wave:

and sorry about that span, you're on the list now! :flower:

alandsa - i got the funniest image of you doing after-sex gymnastics while posting on the computer! :haha: lol about the 30 minute wait!

luckie3 - i haven't been too excited about our vitamins either. taking the prenatals is bad enough, we are both also taking this fish oil that is sooooo yucky. i have to hold my breath when i take it and then cram food in my mouth afterward to avoid the taste.

danwifey31 - good luck! at least you can use this month for opks and getting used to your first cycle of clomid! :thumbup:

jenba - ooh, what if, what if? could you be our first bfp? hmmm... :winkwink:

@jenwantsababy- My hubby takes those DHA fish oil he loves it I don't. Yuck! I believe he's either desperate or just plain loves the Maca because he spinkles on his food raw on every meal lol. One full tablespoon, are maybe because I tell him he must take:haha:

sounds like the same stuff!! my nutritionist said i could take two tablespoons if i wanted, as it's good stuff for a baby, but one is all i can manage right now! the worst is that we both always have fish burps afterward. gross!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->