January Girls!!

alandsa - i got the funniest image of you doing after-sex gymnastics while posting on the computer! :haha: lol about the 30 minute wait!

Hehe!! Thankfully not at the PC wow that would be some skill lol thank goodness for iPhone lol I have decided that before bed is a good time as then I don't get up at all afterwards. Not sure there is an eggy yet but my temps are finally changing - check out my chart :) at the end of last cycle they were really quite high so I'm assuming that O temps will be up high like last months

ooww! fish burps!! double gross.

Luckie3, how is the maca working for you, i got the capsuals 500mg, his only had 3 i am in fertile period at the mo!

xx

hi girls.... trying for #2 we have a lil boy and OH would like a girl but i think ill end up being the only girl in this family!! hoping for a BFP late this month my cycle has gone from 28 days to 24 days and i think that may be from exercising. any advice from you girls??

ooww! fish burps!! double gross.

Luckie3, how is the maca working for you, i got the capsuals 500mg, his only had 3 i am in fertile period at the mo!

xx
It's actually doing great,especially in the :sex: an the :spermy: lol oh yeah! more energy and the taste of the powder isn't so bad when you get used to it or as anxious as we are nooo you can't taste a thing :haha:

sounds like the same stuff!! my nutritionist said i could take two tablespoons if i wanted, as it's good stuff for a baby, but one is all i can manage right now! the worst is that we both always have fish burps afterward. gross!!
Yuck fish burps...sounds like a sour stomach lol. When I took geritol it first taste like baby formula and then just something awful 2 seconds afterwards I was like :nope: mama I don't wanna take anymore! :haha: So my mom took some straight without a thought and act as if she didnt taste a thing. She said she used to take geritol tonic and complete as a kid with her mom. YUCKY!!!

luckie3 that makes me feel better started taking the capsuals myself too.

Decided to treat me and oh to a date night on friday night as a reward for all the bding, cinema and a chinese booked, grandparents babysitting check. suprise on oh's face priceless.

:happydance:

:hugs:-3outnumbered, Most def. a break from it will balance it all out and as you notice brings you closer :) Love is over powered especially when you have kids all ready and know what your capable of

Hi girls, hope is not too late to join you? I'm on my first month ttc, after 2 of "not avoiding, but not trying"... I'm having a hard time getting my hopes up, for some reason keep thinking its gonna take ages to me to get a bfp :/ reading the thread got me a little bit happier :) good luck to all January girls :)

Hi girls, hope is not too late to join you? I'm on my first month ttc, after 2 of "not avoiding, but not trying"... I'm having a hard time getting my hopes up, for some reason keep thinking its gonna take ages to me to get a bfp :/ reading the thread got me a little bit happier :) good luck to all January girls :)
:hugs: Warm welcome Lily sure you'll get your BFP! Chin Up :winkwink: Did you try Geritol? Older ppl call it baby in a bottle

Hi luckie3, tks for the welcome :) never heard of geritol!! Just in Google right now :p I am using cbfm this month, wanted to make sure was bd on the right days... In which day are you?

Im 31 days now my cycles come on diff days in between they are so tricky. I have cb moniter also

Right, based on my cycle I think I'll either ovulate tomorrow or Thursday:happydance: but... i am so stressed at work and have so much work to do when will I get the time to try and get pregnant!

Really want to try tonight but I'm so tired now and still have about 4 hours work to do:growlmad:

Right, based on my cycle I think I'll either ovulate tomorrow or Thursday:happydance: but... i am so stressed at work and have so much work to do when will I get the time to try and get pregnant!

Really want to try tonight but I'm so tired now and still have about 4 hours work to do:growlmad:

Are you charting? :)

Aww that's rubbish that you have so much work to do :( maybe get DH to get prepared so you can have a quickie?? Lol

Aww that's rubbish that you have so much work to do :( maybe get DH to get prepared so you can have a quickie?? Lol

No not charting but my cycle is usually 28 days and when I got pregnant with my daughter I did use ovulation sticks which showed I was ovulating on day 14 so just asuming I'm the same this time!

In fact everything ran like clockwork last time as my daughter was born on her due date with just 20 minutes to spare:D

No not charting but my cycle is usually 28 days and when I got pregnant with my daughter I did use ovulation sticks which showed I was ovulating on day 14 so just asuming I'm the same this time!

In fact everything ran like clockwork last time as my daughter was born on her due date with just 20 minutes to spare:D

I agree - sounds like you at least should try for a quickie. I've recently read that the best rates of conception are in the couple of days before ovulation. :thumbup:

I've been reading about TTC when BFing, especially with no AF. It sounds like it's certainly possible but one of the problems can be luteal phase issues, caused by low progesterone due to the BFing. From what I've read vitamin B6 and Angnus Castus can help. Think I'll leave it for now but it'd be something to consider if nothing is happening in a few months. Also depends on when I stop BFing I guess. My aim has been a year and I definately want to reach that. :flower:

welcome dailensmummy and lilygirl! :wave:

dailensmummy - i wonder if it is from exercising? wouldn't that make your cycle longer though?

lilygirl - positive thinking! :) i am feeling nervous about it too, but so excited that we are actually trying!

3outnumbered - date night sounds fun! good idea to surprise him, hmmm i wonder what i could surprise my hubby with?

luckie3 - yep it tastes pretty gross! we have been trying honey and cinnamon too, much better taste :)

alandsa - i don't know that much about temps, (i am all about my OPK's though!) but i think your chart looks good!

louisesix - i agree with span, go for a quickie! :) i also read that the best chance is supposed to be right before O.

jenba - no pressure! :) i am just so curious what will happen with all of us this month...

After no AF for 3 months until December I am now back in the TTC game :happydance: I will hopefully be testing on the 16th January (hoping for an early birthday present!)

I'm Kelly and we have been TTC now for 1yr 1 month, hopefully now I've started back on my Metformin that I will be ovulating more regular and increasing my chances although a bit difficult with PCOS. I'm finally getting back into the swing of things after a very emotional 3 months off, we'll be trying pre-seed for next months cycle :D

who else is close to O? when's everybody testing? i have about a week to go before the "fertile period," about a week and a half to O. i am pretty excited because coincidentally our vacation to Hawaii will be that whole time! we leave about 5 days before i O and come back the day after (if i am charting correctly). either way there will be lots of :sex: !

i won't be testing until about february 6, seems sooooo far away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->