*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I wish I knew some ways to make things fly by...this day has gone so slow. I think it's because I've been worried most of the day. I've had this stomach ache come on and it's making me anxious. I think it's just a combination of gas and new weird digestion issues, but that doesn't stop the worry.

Anyone else have a painful stomach ache early on? I'm slightly worried it's a bad thing...but maybe it's something I ate.

Hey ladies. Well went to work today....ahhh I was soooo dizzy and felt like passing out! I was stupidly hungry all the time too. The thought of chocolate makes me feel naseous, well that can't be right lol.

Sorry if TMI, don't read if u don't like TMI stuff>>>> I have been getting a lot of white discharge when I came home today, I don't remember getting this till later in the pregnancy with DS1, is anyone else the same??

Oh my gosh I've had it and it's been freaking me out I read in the books it's normal but I still don't know what's right and what's wrong... Xxxx

I wish I knew some ways to make things fly by...this day has gone so slow. I think it's because I've been worried most of the day. I've had this stomach ache come on and it's making me anxious. I think it's just a combination of gas and new weird digestion issues, but that doesn't stop the worry.

Anyone else have a painful stomach ache early on? I'm slightly worried it's a bad thing...but maybe it's something I ate.

I had a stomachache every single morning for a week after I found out I was pregnant. I've had a couple since then, but for the most part its eased off. I don't think its anything to worry about. Pregnancy hormones increase the amount of gastric juices you have, which then can cause GI symptoms like nausea and stomachaches. My close friend who is also pregnant has stomachaches a lot too.

and this first trimester is DRAGGING by!! I can't wait until I consistently feel good every day, instead of each day being a guessing game as to how I will feel crappy that day, lol!! Today it was diarrhea:-/

It comes and goes for me but I have it all the time.

i had to take my first zofran today for nausea. hope everyone else is doing good today

how far are you? I've been on ondansetron orally disintegrating tabs from just over 5 weeks apparently its the same as zofran I've lost 11lb so far which is pretty scary lol

I'm 7 weeks 5 days today!

You should fix your ticker! Why does it say 0 for everything lol? I did not know it could even do that.

i had to take my first zofran today for nausea. hope everyone else is doing good today

how far are you? I've been on ondansetron orally disintegrating tabs from just over 5 weeks apparently its the same as zofran I've lost 11lb so far which is pretty scary lol

I'm 7 weeks 5 days today!

You should fix your ticker! Why does it say 0 for everything lol? I did not know it could even do that.

I know but I have to get on the computer to do it and I always forget. It was working and then stopped. I don't know maybe it's trying to tell me something.

I've had a bad stomach for the majority of this pregnancy. I'm sure it's just a hormone thing, but if you are worried at all you should speak to your mw or doctor, if only to ease your worries :flower:

I know but I have to get on the computer to do it and I always forget. It was working and then stopped. I don't know maybe it's trying to tell me something.

EDD the 8th? I fixed the ticker for you :) hopefully this one works!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1a6306.aspx

[*url=https://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][*img]https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1a6306.aspx[/img][/url*] (just need to remove the three *'s :))

Morning ladies

How are we all feeling today? I've had the best nights sleep ever!! Think sleeping in a tent for 3nights really wore me out, I feel so fresh this morning.
Busy day cleaning today, house looks like an absolute bomb site & I've got sooo much washing to catch up on, hopefully the weathers going to be nice to us though & I can let the boys play out so I can get it all done x

I've had a bad stomach for the majority of this pregnancy. I'm sure it's just a hormone thing, but if you are worried at all you should speak to your mw or doctor, if only to ease your worries :flower:

EDD the 8th? I fixed the ticker for you :) hopefully this one works!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1a6306.aspx

[*url=https://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][*img]https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1a6306.aspx[/img][/url*] (just need to remove the three *'s :))

Lolly how come your ticker says you're further on then me but you're due the day after me??? I'm confused lol

I was going to say it doesn't it says 7+2 :rofl: that ticker was for the lady I quoted!

Lol mrs!
I'm good today, woke feeling like my boobs were going to explode and feeling sick, yay! Got mw at 1.30 so hopefully she'll be nice xx

Mrs - how was your camping trip? Hope you had fun!

My boobs are sore again. They'd eased for a while since around week five.

I'm 9 weeks today!! :yipee:

It was fab, weather wasn't the best but we still had a good time, we went to an indoor water park that had slides & water rapids 1 day, omg I looked huge in swimwear!! Haha sickness was quite bad though the whole time :-( it's eased off again today though & I can't stop eating!!

It was fab, weather wasn't the best but we still had a good time, we went to an indoor water park that had slides & water rapids 1 day, omg I looked huge in swimwear!! Haha sickness was quite bad though the whole time :-( it's eased off again today though & I can't stop eating!!

Glad you had a fab time :)

Happy 9 weeks mummy to be!

I feel fine today, a little tired as I've gone from sleeping amazingly to now going to be bed fine but waking at 5am every morning :roll: it's good being up early and all, but not that early! Yesterday I had a serious aversion to sausages. I was cooking some for OH and the smell turned my stomach :sick: it made me feel bleurghh all day! Never had any food aversions or nausea with other pregnancies before, can't say I'm a fan!

Mine was frying onions last time!! Could eat them but couldn't stand the smell while they were being cooked!! Lol

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->