*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I've had some but they don't seem to last very long. Today it was my husbands scrambled eggs.....yuck!

I asked a while back but nobody replied. Does anyone have a pregnancy/parenting journal so we can keep up to date of that as well as this?

I do not have one yet, but I plan to make one after my scan on Thursday!

I have felt like i have a horrible hangover the last 2 days... Worse when I wake up in the am, which makes getting the day started very difficult. Headaches, body aches, spinning, nausea (havent actually thrown up yet, but sure felt close!)... Hate it. How long is this supposed to last? :(

I have felt like i have a horrible hangover the last 2 days... Worse when I wake up in the am, which makes getting the day started very difficult. Headaches, body aches, spinning, nausea (havent actually thrown up yet, but sure felt close!)... Hate it. How long is this supposed to last? :(

I feel awful suddenly too :(

The worst thing is you dont know how long it lasts. It *should* ease off my 12-14 weeks but with my DD I had it till 6 months!

I have been having a bit of abdominal pain. My midwife is squeezing me in for an appointment and early scan. They want to rule out tubal pregnancy... Although I could just be having pains because I'm 13 week pp and 5 weeks pregnant.

wish me luck! I'm nervous.

My mw was lovely, got an early scan tomorrow(eeekk)due to my history. So scared xx

Wow, I'm never going to be abke to catch up on the 30 pages I missed over the weekend but welcome to all the new ladies :)

7 wks!! This is officially the furtherest I've ever made it.

I have been having a bit of abdominal pain. My midwife is squeezing me in for an appointment and early scan. They want to rule out tubal pregnancy... Although I could just be having pains because I'm 13 week pp and 5 weeks pregnant.

Good luck, fingers crossed all is well & that you don't get any more pains xxx

Good luck thosevibes, hope all is well with you xx

Hi, I'm Kaitlyn, 18 with my first pregnancy and I'm due January 9th!

Good luck ladies with early scans I'm keeping everything crossed for you both can't wait to see pics :)

Hi ladies hope you are all well. Welcome and congrats to all the new ladies :)

Had midwife appointment today to go through history and sort my booking in appointment and dating scan. My booking in appointment is on the 13th june. Apparently we have to go to the clinic now for that as they have to put it on the computers. Dreading it because I can contain Alex in my house in his highchair and the film Frozen lol. I'll just have to stick him in his buggy and take quavers and sweets even though it's at 10am lol.

I've had some but they don't seem to last very long. Today it was my husbands scrambled eggs.....yuck!

I asked a while back but nobody replied. Does anyone have a pregnancy/parenting journal so we can keep up to date of that as well as this?

Links in my signature :) do you have a journal?

Once the placenta is up and running it takes over all the hardwork and pressure that the hormones put on our body in the first few weeks, which causes a lot of the pregnancy symptoms, and when this happens it'll ease off. Should happen between 9-14w :flower:

Good luck :flower:

Wow, I'm never going to be abke to catch up on the 30 pages I missed over the weekend but welcome to all the new ladies :)

7 wks!! This is officially the furtherest I've ever made it.

Yaaay congrats! :happydance:

Hi, I'm Kaitlyn, 18 with my first pregnancy and I'm due January 9th!

Hi Kaitlyn :hi: congrats and welcome to the group. You are our 100th jellybean to join! :dance: sorry there's no prize! A baby is prize enough though ;)

Heh ladies...back from the doc for another scan. 5 days ago baby hb was 128bpm andtoday it was 158bpm! Still cautious but a little relieved. 7w5d preggo...never made it past 7weeks....fx!! Here is a pic of the us today

Attachments

• CAM00291.jpg
    CAM00291.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member