*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi Ladies. Thought I would pop by and say hello. I'm currently in the December group but had my scan yesterday and have been put back 2 weeks and have to have another scan in a few weeks to date it. So looks like I'll be a January mum instead.

Hope you don't mind me popping in

Hi and welcome to the group, I'm actually due in December but I've been in this group since finding out I was pregnant as by my LMP date i would of been a jelly bean!

Congratulations wishing you a happy and healthy nine months x

Hey everyone, just looking for a bit of reassurance...
I'm a bit of a lurker on this forum and not much of a poster but feel I know you all well!
Basically I'm just over 9 weeks. Up until Monday I was having nausea and vomiting at 7pm on the dot (had this for 2 weeks) but last few days I've had really bad cough and temp and extreme exhaustion- literally sleeping 18 hours per day. I'm slightly better today thank god but my nausea has gone and I had no vomiting at all yesterday. My boobs which usually get quite hard towards end of day didn't do this last 2 days either. It seems this virus has made my preg symptoms lessen...
Having had a previous mc, I'm really worried now :(
I have a scan on Sunday (reassurance) but could this all be normal?
Sorry for long post and TIA xx

Hi Jo, I was worried yday as my symptoms went. Had mw appt and she said placenta starts to take over anytime from now so symptoms can subside. I felt sick this morning but only briefly, compared to the all day nausea I had last couple of weeks.
Hope this helps xx

Hi Jo, I was worried yday as my symptoms went. Had mw appt and she said placenta starts to take over anytime from now so symptoms can subside. I felt sick this morning but only briefly, compared to the all day nausea I had last couple of weeks.
Hope this helps xx

Thanks that does help! :hugs:
Fed up with worrying! Just wanna be out of this trimester! Xx

Hello! I was wondering if I can join? I am due between Jan 29th and Jan 31st. (Ill update after first scan! :haha: )

I am almost 6 weeks due with my second LO and DS is 4.5 yo. I have been married to DH 8 years in Oct and been together for 14ish.

I am an older mom at 36 with this one and I was 31 when I had DS!

Looking forward to meeting you all! Going to back read this thread now! :hugs:

Dee

Hi Jo that sounds normal to me Hun, how are you otherwise?

I thought the placenta took over at week 12? That's what the sonograper told me?

Hello! I was wondering if I can join? I am due between Jan 29th and Jan 31st. (Ill update after first scan! :haha: )

I am almost 6 weeks due with my second LO and DS is 4.5 yo. I have been married to DH 8 years in Oct and been together for 14ish.

Dee

Welcome to the group and huge congratulations :)

Dee

Welcome to the group and congrats! :hugs: <3

So did I mummy, but thats just what mw said yday!
Welcome madseasons, I am 39 at end of this month x

Hi Jo that sounds normal to me Hun, how are you otherwise?

I thought the placenta took over at week 12? That's what the sonograper told me?

I'm ok thanks but really really knackered... Appetite crap but not sure if that's preg related or due to this bug I've got... No bleeding nor cramping. Boobs a little tender but not as tender as a few days ago...
I've been googling when placenta takes over and it can start in week 8 before fully taking over by week 12 ... I know symptoms can come and go but I'm so so anxious...
Anyhow mummy, how are u feeling ? X

Thanks girls. :)

Did you say your scans tomorrow Jo? I'm feeling ok still a bit nauseas now and again, we had our last scan at 9 week 4 days everything was ok but I'm still anxious, i wonder when it's going to stop so we can relax? X

Did you say your scans tomorrow Jo? I'm feeling ok still a bit nauseas now and again, we had our last scan at 9 week 4 days everything was ok but I'm still anxious, i wonder when it's going to stop so we can relax? X

No - scan is on Sunday - feels like forever away :( feels like my last scan was so long ago!
Glad your last scan was ok but totally get the constant anxiety. I think once I get my 12 week scan done I'll relax a bit!
How are your boobs?! ( weird q I know, tell me to sod off if u like!!) x

No - scan is on Sunday - feels like forever away :( feels like my last scan was so long ago!
Glad your last scan was ok but totally get the constant anxiety. I think once I get my 12 week scan done I'll relax a bit!
:rofl: are you finding out the sex of baby?

My boobs are ok actually but there very itchy :haha::blush:

No, we're gonna have a surprise as it's our first... how about you? X

No, we're gonna have a surprise as it's our first... how about you? X

Oh wow I couldn't wait that long I'm no good with suprises we are definitely finding out x

I think my blood pressure keeps dropping.
And I'm pretty sure morning sickness is making its entrance .
x

Well my appointment that was scheduled for next Tuesday was rescheduled to today, I was offered screening for Down's syndrome and a few other things... Love free Canadian health care! I am due for another ultrasound at 11-13 weeks along with the blood tests then more testing around 16 weeks and my gender scan will be done at 18, I'm so excited and can't wait to find out what I'm having!
Dr. also said not to worry about my bleeding that happens after sex and to continue doing so if I would like, if I were to have a miscarriage it wouldn't be from that, so my worrying has been eased quite a bit thankfully.

x

I had blood pressure trouble during my first pregnancy. It was miserable. I constantly felt like passing out, even when driving. And at that stage, I was still trying to hide it at work, so I had no backup! When my pressure finally came up in second tri, the nurse at the office said "oh no! I wonder if you're preeclamptic!" I said "absolutely not! I'm finally back to normal and feeling better! Leave me alone!" :rofl:

x

I had blood pressure trouble during my first pregnancy. It was miserable. I constantly felt like passing out, even when driving. And at that stage, I was still trying to hide it at work, so I had no backup! When my pressure finally came up in second tri, the nurse at the office said "oh no! I wonder if you're preeclamptic!" I said "absolutely not! I'm finally back to normal and feeling better! Leave me alone!" :rofl:

Haha! I'd say the same thing LOL. I didn't have BP problems my first pregnancy but so far this one has been a lot more rough xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->