*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Now they can't make cream eggs here so the ones for sale in the shops are all from UK, yippee. I sussed this out fast :haha:

Castle Douglas is a town in Scotland honey. There is a castle there but no one lives in it now x

That is so amazing!! I have always wanted to tour a castle. I wonder if its haunted.... ooooh lol.

Morning ladies
How are you all feeling? I feel pretty rubbish, it's so not fair that hubby was the 1 drinking last night yet has got up& do e to work fresh as a daisy yes I drank juice all night & still end up being sick all morning :-( think I'll be going back to bed in abit when he gets home.
Tired, nausea & dizziness with 3 boys to run round after = no fun :-(

Morning ladies
How are you all feeling? I feel pretty rubbish, it's so not fair that hubby was the 1 drinking last night yet has got up& do e to work fresh as a daisy yes I drank juice all night & still end up being sick all morning :-( think I'll be going back to bed in abit when he gets home.
Tired, nausea & dizziness with 3 boys to run round after = no fun :-(

Oh no that doesn't sound good at all :hugs: can you put them a film on while you rest up? I'm feeling nauseas too but I'm not been sick, I'm praying I don't get to the stage of throwing up it's a huge fear of mine x

Awww Kiwi that was the cutest question I think I've ever read!! We have lots of castles here in the UK but very few are lived in, they're mostly famous landmarks :)

Mummy to be my friend lives in Mirfield :)

Ahhh no posting photos of chocolate!! Trying to eat healthily today... 5 weeks & 6 days until my holiday and I've gained 4lbs in 3 weeks :nope: need to not look pregnant (with a food belly!) whilst away!

Is anyone else having crazy mood swings? I hope I don't get chased away for being too crazy but I just cried because DH doesn't want the same dinner as me and I want to eat dinner together :blush: I should add it's only 10am at the moment

Is anyone else having crazy mood swings? I hope I don't get chased away for being too crazy but I just cried because DH doesn't want the same dinner as me and I want to eat dinner together :blush: I should add it's only 10am at the moment

I feel like that sometimes too :(. I feel like a HUGE burden on DH. He drops work to come home and make sure I'm alright when I am upset.

Lolly, I won't post any more chocolate promise!! No one said anything about creme brulee tho.... DH is making me some for mothers day! He is such a sweetie <3 It is my fave dessert.

https://feastonthecheap.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Creme-Brulee-with-Peaches_opt.jpg

I know mirfield :)

Good luck with the healthy eating lolly! :winkwink:

I'm having mood swings too, the other night me and hubs was watching tv in bed and I couldn't get comfortable so I had a massive scream and stormed out the room, I had a cry in the chair in the lounge, came back in and laughed :haha: :blush:

weve only 1 gp in our area unfortunately.

ours is normally quite good as you can call at 8:30 and get in the same day if its important or for a child. if not you can be waiting upto 2 weeks.

:o do you not get cadurys in NZ? xx

Do you really live in a Castle?

hehe i wish i did. iv never been to the castle yet though as you have to get thre on a little boat.. which is probably not pram friendly :haha:

mrs.humphreys sorry your feeling so poo :hugs:

My mood swings seem to be fine this time around but funnily enough the first sign of pregnancy I had with DD1 was my crazy moods, crying at the drop of a hat and.... Falling out with OH because he wanted pizza and I wanted a Chinese takeaway :rofl: I threw a hissy fit, blubbed for a good solid 2 hours and threatened to leave him :rofl:

I feel like that sometimes too :(. I feel like a HUGE burden on DH. He drops work to come home and make sure I'm alright when I am upset.

Lolly, I won't post any more chocolate promise!! No one said anything about creme brulee tho.... DH is making me some for mothers day! He is such a sweetie <3 It is my fave dessert.

https://feastonthecheap.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Creme-Brulee-with-Peaches_opt.jpg

Damn it that looks good! Why does all the best food have to be so fattening!?!

Hey sethsmummy, welcome. How rude of your doc? I am overweight too. Put on 2 stone since we moved in sept. I got comments with my last preg and had to have fragmin injections after she was born, but I'm not fussy. Will lose weight breastfeeding and running around after 3 kids xx

Hey sethsmummy, welcome. How rude of your doc? I am overweight too. Put on 2 stone since we moved in sept. I got comments with my last preg and had to have fragmin injections after she was born, but I'm not fussy. Will lose weight breastfeeding and running around after 3 kids xx

Ditto! Looking forward to those extra 500 calories a day again :lol:

thank you :D I had to do those injections too for 10 days afterwards! not looking forward to those again! You know what made me laugh the most... 2 of the midwives wre just as big as me! there was only one slim one but she was so snooty :dohh: xx

I think I might be the only person I know that doesn't like the cadburry eggs! Just too much inside. Creme brulee, on the other hand, is my absolute favorite dessert! (And I know many that dislike it)

I'm having no pregnancy signs in the morning (always slightly worries me)... But last few days its been picking up throughout the day (earlier if i'm active). By the evening, DH can barely hug me cause my boobs hurt do bad! I am exhausted at all times though, and keep expecting to see blood everytime i go to the toilet. Even had a dream last night that I started a bad bleed and knew things were over.
Hopefully just a dream!

can i ask how many DPO people got their dark FRER or positive DIGI?

im going to ask a silly question.. whats creme brulee??

:hugs: SC... pregnancy dreams are horrid xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->