*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

@sethsmummy - creme brulee is a custard dish, topped with sugar, which is caramelized on top (usually with a broiler or blow torch) to form a crust of sorts.

just to give you an idea, I posted this pic a few days ago, but it shows my frer progression. I think I got the positive digital the morning of 11dpo (it was cbd, got it with fmu).

Attachments

• frerprogression.jpg
    frerprogression.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 12
my frers no where near as good as your 12dpo.. and a digi gave me :bfn: this morning :( i really want to see those words lol
https://i60.tinypic.com/fxqphe.jpg

Vivid pregnancy dreams are the worse. They can get quite dirty later on in the pregnancy though... I don't mind those ones! :rofl:

Sethsmummy, I've gotten lines on FRER's from around 9dpo but everyone is different. I got a + digi this time at 10dpo, but they are not very sensitive so I'd recommend waiting until the day AF is due to use one so you're not disappointed x

there's a slight chance I may have O'd 3 days earlier (that's what ff originally thought, then changed it)- but looking at temps (that huge jump the day i started progesterone occurred before i had actually taken it. it gave me cross-hairs that day b/c it thought it could have been because of the pill, which it wasn't- which makes me think it wasn't the 3 days before!)

i have no clue if what i just wrote makes any sense. sorry.

I think I might be the only person I know that doesn't like the cadburry eggs! Just too much inside. Creme brulee, on the other hand, is my absolute favorite dessert! (And I know many that dislike it)

I'm having no pregnancy signs in the morning (always slightly worries me)... But last few days its been picking up throughout the day (earlier if i'm active). By the evening, DH can barely hug me cause my boobs hurt do bad! I am exhausted at all times though, and keep expecting to see blood everytime i go to the toilet. Even had a dream last night that I started a bad bleed and knew things were over.
Hopefully just a dream!

I love the eggs but I can barely eat 1 bite of it. I agree it can be really sweet, but when you want chocolate..... Oh and Creme Brulee is also my fave dessert <3.

can i ask how many DPO people got their dark FRER or positive DIGI?

im going to ask a silly question.. whats creme brulee??

:hugs: SC... pregnancy dreams are horrid xx

Mine was about 18DPO. A few days after AF was due. It was with FRER, no fmu.

Vivid pregnancy dreams are the worse. They can get quite dirty later on in the pregnancy though... I don't mind those ones! :rofl:

Sethsmummy, I've gotten lines on FRER's from around 9dpo but everyone is different. I got a + digi this time at 10dpo, but they are not very sensitive so I'd recommend waiting until the day AF is due to use one so you're not disappointed x

af was due today i only have an 11dat LP. cant wait to see proper progression lol

and ty sc that sound rather yum!! and i think it made sense lol xx

I Never got a positive FRER until 14 dpo :)

Has anyone else's boobs stopped feeling so sore? And anyone else nauseas? I'm trying not to worry because I'm feeling sick so surely a good sign. :thumbup:

I feel :sick: all i have to do is think food and i want to be sick. but my boobs are still killer :dohh:xx

Symptoms can come and go mummy to be, I wouldn't worry too much :flower:

You made sense SCgirl :) and I just had a look at your chart, I agree you may have o'd earlier. Time will tell when you go for your dating scan :thumbup:

Sooooo, healthy eating went out the window today! I ate a few of the biscuits me and the kids made yesterday :rofl:

So I'm freaking out and need some advice please!! I had a 5 k run this morning and when I went to the bathroom afterwards there was some brown spots on my underpants..I freaked out..this is how my other miscarriage started. I checked my cervix to see if there was more blood and the discharge was still milky white. I am wondering if the running would have caused some spotting due to irritation or am I doomed to miscarriage again???
Help!

I feel awful, I never felt this bad with my dd or my last pregnancy, I feel so sick all the time, mouth constantly watering, splitting headache, boobs killing me... I just want to feel better!

So I'm freaking out and need some advice please!! I had a 5 k run this morning and when I went to the bathroom afterwards there was some brown spots on my underpants..I freaked out..this is how my other miscarriage started. I checked my cervix to see if there was more blood and the discharge was still milky white. I am wondering if the running would have caused some spotting due to irritation or am I doomed to miscarriage again???
Help!

Sounds like irritation to me hun, fx all is ok xx

can i ask how many DPO people got their dark FRER or positive DIGI?

im going to ask a silly question.. whats creme brulee??

:hugs: SC... pregnancy dreams are horrid xx

I got my digital test positive at approx 16 dpo. :) got two Equaline tests before that that were super faint, it didn't even show up on camera!

Mmm creams brûlée is SO good! I'm a total chocoholic but creams brûlée is one of few non-chocolate desserts I love :cake:

My breasts are not tender at all and I've only gotten slightly nauseated today and yesterday, still no throwing up thank goodness... That's kinda what I'm most scared of! I hate throwing up... Well don't we all haha.
But I've been super tired last couple of days, that's one of the only signs now that I'm not cramping anymore. I hope it sticks though! I slept on a towel so I wouldn't jinx it... Feel a little crazy right now for doing that haha.

Good morning ladies.
Welcome to maggz and any other I might have missed.
How ere you all this morning (or evening or whatever)? I'm terribly nauseous, been nauseous all day yesterday, boobs very painful. So I'm convinced this baby of mine is doing just great. There was some pink on my panties in the morning and some brown on TP in the evening but that's it. But OH said himself, no more dtd till my first US. That's on the 29th so I might get an early scan before then.
Sunshine, good luck telling your husband. How are you going to tell him?

Not sure yet lol...ideas on how I should tell him ladies? I pray everything goes right at this next early scan on tuesday and that the yolk sac is seen, np said for my numbers my gest sac is where its supposed to be and for four weeks. Idk ahh

Happy Mother's day to all our angel moms, expectant moms, and furmoms everywhere!! xx :hugs:

Attachments

• happy+mother+s+day+.+your+mom+was+finger+licken+good_7b91d1_3888637.jpg
    happy+mother+s+day+.+your+mom+was+finger+licken+good_7b91d1_3888637.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
Afternoon ladies
Well I went back to bed when hubby got home from work & slept for 3hrs!! I was exhausted, but now my emotions are running riot with me about my scan tomorrow!! 1 minute I'm excited & I can't wait the next I'm scared to death & feel like crying! Stupid hormones :-( x

Help!

Sending good thoughts your way, I'm sure it's just irritation.:hugs: Good for you to be in such good shape!

Maisypie try not to panic just put your feet up and relax :hugs:

Mrs - I'm sure everything will be fine at the scan tomorrow, I'm looking forward to your update, what times it at?

Sunshine - maybe you could cook hubby a nice meal, sit him down and then break the fantastic news to him? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->