*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I feel awful, I never felt this bad with my dd or my last pregnancy, I feel so sick all the time, mouth constantly watering, splitting headache, boobs killing me... I just want to feel better!

Sorry you feel so crap Hun i hope you feel better soon, sounds like things are progressing good in there though :thumbup:

I'm feeling sick too, I'm so tired as well I just want to stay in bed all day :sleep:

It's at 2:30pm wish they could've got me in in the morning so I didn't have to wait :-( hoping it goes fast though as I'll have the school run in the morning, then I'm nipping to my mums, home to get max fed & into nursery at 12:15pm so there won't be that long left to wait then x

So I'm freaking out and need some advice please!! I had a 5 k run this morning and when I went to the bathroom afterwards there was some brown spots on my underpants..I freaked out..this is how my other miscarriage started. I checked my cervix to see if there was more blood and the discharge was still milky white. I am wondering if the running would have caused some spotting due to irritation or am I doomed to miscarriage again???
Help!

Sounds like you just over did it and have irritated your cervix Hun. Keep an eye on it. Also please please please avoid touching your cervix at all!! One tiny little scratch or the smallest bit of bacteria under your nails can cause your cervix to become incompetent (which causes second trimester births mostly before 24 weeks)! I don't want to scare anyone but your cervix should only ever be touched by trained professional in a sterile environment.

Take care xxxxx

^^^ doesn't our cervix get touched during sexual intercourse? I'm sure it does as I have had bleeding in pregnancy before from sex because it irritated my cervix...and sex is said to be safe in pregnancy, or so I thought :wacko: x

Afternoon ladies
Well I went back to bed when hubby got home from work & slept for 3hrs!! I was exhausted, but now my emotions are running riot with me about my scan tomorrow!! 1 minute I'm excited & I can't wait the next I'm scared to death & feel like crying! Stupid hormones :-( x

Sending you positive vibes :hugs: you will be fine. Keep us updated xx

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Been craving Chinese so my DH took the kids to breakfast so I could sleep late and then brought me some home. Love my guy!!!

The emotions have def kicked in. Was watching the Disney channel with my kiddos and let it go from frozen came on and I started crying, lol!!!! Was trying not to let anyone see, but I could have happily started sobbing! :cry:

Only 1 of my bbs hurts, anyone else?

Tonight I keep getting a shooting pain in my right boob, it's very strange :wacko:

Hey everyone! Does this test look acceptable for 14 DPO? I feel like I've seen little progress over the last few days, and I'm worried.

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 3
Ughh had to go buy cat litter today and realized the one I buy is 40lbs so had to have the guy who works at store pick it up carry it to register and carry it to my car...lol told him I had back surgery and cannot carry it hahaha. Ufff hate being helped

Ughh had to go buy cat litter today and realized the one I buy is 40lbs so had to have the guy who works at store pick it up carry it to register and carry it to my car...lol told him I had back surgery and cannot carry it hahaha. Ufff hate being helped

Is this for your cat? If so take extra care when changing the litter as pregnant woman aren't supposed to do it, I have my hubby change our cats litter. Check out this link..

https://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/2620.aspx

Lol. I hear you sunshine. I work in a diy store and somebody wanted 26 boxes of heavy tiles put on a trolley, I just said sorry I have hurt my back xx

So I'm freaking out and need some advice please!! I had a 5 k run this morning and when I went to the bathroom afterwards there was some brown spots on my underpants..I freaked out..this is how my other miscarriage started. I checked my cervix to see if there was more blood and the discharge was still milky white. I am wondering if the running would have caused some spotting due to irritation or am I doomed to miscarriage again???
Help!

As long as it's old blood hun and not fresh I'm sure it's fine, could be a little irritation or just some old blood making it's way out :flower:

Good morning ladies.
Welcome to maggz and any other I might have missed.
How ere you all this morning (or evening or whatever)? I'm terribly nauseous, been nauseous all day yesterday, boobs very painful. So I'm convinced this baby of mine is doing just great. There was some pink on my panties in the morning and some brown on TP in the evening but that's it. But OH said himself, no more dtd till my first US. That's on the 29th so I might get an early scan before then.
Sunshine, good luck telling your husband. How are you going to tell him?

Not sure yet lol...ideas on how I should tell him ladies? I pray everything goes right at this next early scan on tuesday and that the yolk sac is seen, np said for my numbers my gest sac is where its supposed to be and for four weeks. Idk ahh

Wrap a test up with a ribbon and leave it out for him to find!

^^^ doesn't our cervix get touched during sexual intercourse? I'm sure it does as I have had bleeding in pregnancy before from sex because it irritated my cervix...and sex is said to be safe in pregnancy, or so I thought :wacko: x

Sex is fine to do when pregnant hun, the baby is really high up inside the womb so a little cervix irritation isn't too much to worry about or help cause a mc :flower: still worrying for some though I know x

Hey everyone! Does this test look acceptable for 14 DPO? I feel like I've seen little progress over the last few days, and I'm worried.

Thanks!

Looks great, congratulations! What's your EDD and I can add you to our group EDD list :thumbup:

Get hubby to change the cat litter hun, there's some bacteria in their poop that's really not good for our babies :flower:

Lol. I hear you sunshine. I work in a diy store and somebody wanted 26 boxes of heavy tiles put on a trolley, I just said sorry I have hurt my back xx

I'd have told them to do it themselves :haha:

Hahahaha you ladies keep me going! :haha:

I will not be changing any cat litters and of course hubby wanna know why haha.

It sits in my trunk as we speak lol..I aint lifting shit

Btw, what a great idea the ribbon around a test and let him find it.......that one might be it.

Anyone else light cramping and/or twingy feeling? My lower back is hurting too...boobs not so sore anymore but I am bloated uff..

Eating healthy? Negative haha

Help!

I've been away for the weekend, and I haven't had time to catch up but the same thing has just happened to me and I'm so worried. I was wiping after peeing and there was a tiny kind of blob of brown discharge. I checked my cervix and just milky white. I'm so worried that this is it though, just after I've told my mum :cry:

Sunshine, what about a giftwrapped scan pic?

Yes but a penis is made to touch it lol, fingers are not. It's not worth the risk of trying to touch it. I'd thought I'd let people know of the dangers if they are feeling around for their cervix.

For the ladies having spotting / a little bit of bleeding, just wanted to let you know that it doesn't always mean the worst, I have a heavy bleed for a full week while I was pregnant with my angel baby boy, it was at 4 weeks all the way through to 5 weeks. He was perfectly fine, I'll keep my fingers crossed it's nothing for you all too xxxxxx

My goodness ladies i cant keep up. Lol. X

Im the same katy78 im too scared to have sex until after our first us. I know they say it cant cause a mc but im not taking the risk. Xx

we have a cat but we dont have a cat litter as she gors out at night although i think her bladder isnt what it used to be as she keeps peeing in the bath, and then we have to go through the hlwhole clean and disinfect routine. I think it would be easier to just get a litter tray although i wouldnt be allowed to clean it.... the husband is very pleased about that! And also im worried my dogs will eatit and my daughter will play with it so im trying to find one that is covert.

Anyway. I finally got a 3+ today on the cbd and then panicked myself that it should have shown up earlier but im 6 w tomorrow so i think thats okay.

Counting down the days to the first scan. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->