*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Sunshine I like the idea of wrapping a test in ribbon :) I'm sorry I probably missed when you said, was this an accidental pregnancy?

Not sure if I'm going crazy here... It feels strange to blame stuff on being pregnant when it's this early! But I'm so, so, so tired, I could fall asleep standing up right now. :sleep:
We're doing a project in our house and I'm trying to be helpful to my DH but if stuff doesn't go my way on the first try I just start crying! Is that me being overly dramatic or hormones taking over my better senses? Haha.. seems so silly when I write about it. :dohh:

Sunshine I like the idea of wrapping a test in ribbon :) I'm sorry I probably missed when you said, was this an accidental pregnancy?

Not sure if I'm going crazy here... It feels strange to blame stuff on being pregnant when it's this early! But I'm so, so, so tired, I could fall asleep standing up right now. :sleep:
We're doing a project in our house and I'm trying to be helpful to my DH but if stuff doesn't go my way on the first try I just start crying! Is that me being overly dramatic or hormones taking over my better senses? Haha.. seems so silly when I write about it. :dohh:

I am not sure how far along you are but if you are anywhere near where I am then it seems pretty normal to have heavy symptoms. I am at the point now where my symptoms are more and more intense. Everywhere you touch on my body (below the neck, above the legs) aches, I feel like I am hungry ALL the time, I have had crazy mood swings, dizziness, drowsiness, sore boobies (all over), cramps every once in awhile especially after waking up, vivid dreams (crazy dreams too!), nausea at certain times of the day or when I do not eat anything for awhile. I believe that is all of my symptoms currently. Except one of them I won't mention because its too embarrassing :blush:

btw......

<3<3 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL YOU WONDERFUL LADIES!!!!! <3<3

Hello Ladies! Happy Mothers Day to all the Mommies out there!

I am currently expecting my first baby. I had my first BFP ever after four and 1/2 years!!! My EDD according to my LMP is 1/16/15, but I ovulated on The CD 16 so my guess is 1/18/2015. I am beyond a little nervous to be pregnant! I started taking my prenatals as soon as I found out, but I think they are making me sick! (Omega 3) Lets just say they have totally cleaned me out. I am scared it will affect my LO! Has this happened to anyone else or has anyone had any that symptom? thanks ladies! I hate to be so worried, but I've been waiting a long time for this!

welcome over from femara family, wantabby! Congrats!

I think a few of the ladies were talking about having that symptom early on- i had the opposite issue, but blaming the progesterone pills!

Worry is totally normal- it's been driving me crazy!

I am not sure how far along you are but if you are anywhere near where I am then it seems pretty normal to have heavy symptoms. I am at the point now where my symptoms are more and more intense. Everywhere you touch on my body (below the neck, above the legs) aches, I feel like I am hungry ALL the time, I have had crazy mood swings, dizziness, drowsiness, sore boobies (all over), cramps every once in awhile especially after waking up, vivid dreams (crazy dreams too!), nausea at certain times of the day or when I do not eat anything for awhile. I believe that is all of my symptoms currently. Except one of them I won't mention because its too embarrassing :blush:

btw......

And to you, too! :)
I guess I'm trying to not be a crazy pregnant lady from the moment I find out, haha... but I am certainly hungry all the time! Other than that and being tired (and the previous mentioned crying, haha) I don't have many symptoms. Seems like yours are full on, Kiwiberry! :) Nausea thankfully went away quickly this morning and yesterday.

Any of you guys do juicing? I just ordered one from Amazon and I can't wait to start. We were gonna do a juice fast but decided not to since we found out about the little bean :winkwink: But I'm not craving anything but fresh stuff, I just want fruit and cold drinks. Hope healthy cravings keep up throughout haha, I'm quite the chocaholic.. O:)

btw......

And to you, too! :)
I guess I'm trying to not be a crazy pregnant lady from the moment I find out, haha... but I am certainly hungry all the time! Other than that and being tired (and the previous mentioned crying, haha) I don't have many symptoms. Seems like yours are full on, Kiwiberry! :) Nausea thankfully went away quickly this morning and yesterday.

Any of you guys do juicing? I just ordered one from Amazon and I can't wait to start. We were gonna do a juice fast but decided not to since we found out about the little bean :winkwink: But I'm not craving anything but fresh stuff, I just want fruit and cold drinks. Hope healthy cravings keep up throughout haha, I'm quite the chocaholic.. O:)

I've done juicing, but with the pulp. Used my ninja to chew everything up and drank it that way.
I've been craving broccoli like crazy!" Yummy!!"

I wish I craved healthy food. I get to the point where I think geez- I really should eat something. And since I don't care and don't have the energy to make anything, I grab something pre-packaged and unhealthy. Slowly trying to change that!

As if the early weeks aren't stressful enough, we're working on building a house. Dealing with mortgage company is rough- they keep wanting more papers, and don't like the amount of money we have in our account now (even though its enough to cover closing over a month away), and say we should be done with all this stuff by now (maybe we could have been if they told us what we needed in the first place)... i haven't even started thinking about the actual moving process! (probably late June) gaaah no wonder my blood pressure is going up from stress! (sorry had to vent for a moment!)

I wish I craved healthy food. I get to the point where I think geez- I really should eat something. And since I don't care and don't have the energy to make anything, I grab something pre-packaged and unhealthy. Slowly trying to change that!

As if the early weeks aren't stressful enough, we're working on building a house. Dealing with mortgage company is rough- they keep wanting more papers, and don't like the amount of money we have in our account now (even though its enough to cover closing over a month away), and say we should be done with all this stuff by now (maybe we could have been if they told us what we needed in the first place)... i haven't even started thinking about the actual moving process! (probably late June) gaaah no wonder my blood pressure is going up from stress! (sorry had to vent for a moment!)

Oh gosh I do not envy you of being in the mortgage deal right now! We actually just finished all that crap, moved into our house a month ago.
We were literally running around until the last day of escrow signing, scanning and emailing stuff. Hope it gets done soon for you! It's exciting building a new house :happydance:

Does anyone know how common blighted ovums are? Read it on here somewhere and googled what it meant. Wish I hadn't now as I'm completely freaked out. They don't do early scans here so I'm terrified that I will get to my 12 week scan and find no baby! I have no symptoms either yet which doesn't help. Apart from bleeding how are you supposed to know if everything is ok? Really worried. Am I being stupid?

Tui, I wish I could give you some reassurance, but I'm not sure on how common they are. Google is a torture tool, I'm pretty sure, lol!! I try really hard not to google things because it really does make me worry more than calm me down. I don't have that many symptoms either, but I don't usually until around 7-9 wks.

Anyone have any predictions on what you're having ???? I don't really have a strong feeling, but I wouldn't mind another girl. I currently have 3 boys and 1 girl. Anyone not going to find out? I wouldn't actually mind not knowing, as we've found out with each of the others. Pretty sure DH is going to want to find out. Makes him feel more prepared.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!! :hi:

wishing you should be able to get one in argos.. they used to sell them anyway. I had one when i used to have a cat.

for the ladies with spotting.. its normal to spot in early pregnancy so try not worry too much. with DS2 i spotted badly at 7 weeks and the midwife told me its perfectly normal. Always worrying seeing blood but its so easy to irritate your cervix once your pregnant.

Sunshine.... I once saw someone had got a fake xbox game cover made up and put the pregnancy test inside :rofl: if it were my dh though i think hed be gutted there was no game :rofl: maybe a ribbon wrapped test... inside a gift bag with loads of that tissue stuff in it so he cant tell what it is straight away xx

Morning
Yay scan day is here!! & I'm petrified :-( I'm sure on e I actually get there I'll be fine, it's just the thought of anything being wrong that's scaring me so I'm thinking positive thoughts, everything's going to be fine & I'm finally going to find out exactly how far I am x

Morning
Yay scan day is here!! & I'm petrified :-( I'm sure on e I actually get there I'll be fine, it's just the thought of anything being wrong that's scaring me so I'm thinking positive thoughts, everything's going to be fine & I'm finally going to find out exactly how far I am x

This is so exciting! I think I am almost as excited as you are lol. You HAVE to tell us the moment you can after you find out! Only a couple more days for my blood test. I am so nervous their going to tell me something is wrong ><.

Hi and congratulations to any new ladies.
Good luck today mrs xx

Tui, I wish I could give you some reassurance, but I'm not sure on how common they are. Google is a torture tool, I'm pretty sure, lol!! I try really hard not to google things because it really does make me worry more than calm me down. I don't have that many symptoms either, but I don't usually until around 7-9 wks.

Anyone have any predictions on what you're having ???? I don't really have a strong feeling, but I wouldn't mind another girl. I currently have 3 boys and 1 girl. Anyone not going to find out? I wouldn't actually mind not knowing, as we've found out with each of the others. Pretty sure DH is going to want to find out. Makes him feel more prepared.

Thanks for replying :hugs:

I'm definitely going to find out, this is my first. Want to know what color to buy stuff:haha:

Thanks for replying :hugs:

I'm definitely going to find out, this is my first. Want to know what color to buy stuff:haha:

Same here for me :). I want to know what our baby is going to be the moment I am able to find out. I have a strong feeling it will be a girl. How many weeks do you have to be to determine what the baby will be?

Thank you yes I will be on here as soon as I get home xx

I won't be finding out wether it's a boy or girl we didn't with the other 3 either, it's an amazing surprise x

Good morning ladies!

Tui - I'm sure it was you who said about blighted ovum? I get so lost in this thread :haha: I don't know how common they are but I don't here of them all that much on this board, not compared to mmc anyway, I think it is quite rare but I could be wrong, step away from Google though it's the worst thing, I hate it :( as for symptoms with my daughter I hardly had any symptoms but she was absolutely fine and is now a naughty three year old :rofl:

Mrs - wishing you the best of luck today, try stay relaxed I'm sure everything is going to be perfect I've got a good feeling for you <3 looking forward to your update xx

We are definitely finding out the sex I don't think I can wait, this is our second baby so I'd like to know but when we have a third I think we will try keep it a surprise :)

I won't be finding out but I think I might have a boy, there hadn't been a girl born on my mum's side of the family for 13 years and there have been countless boys so I think my family would want a girl but I just think boy....but has it even decided what it is yet?

Good luck with your scan Mrs. I am becoming so Tempted To book and early one for myself, I still have no symptoms apart from missed AF and sore boobs....want to make sure there is actually something in there!

Morning

Good luck hun!!

we are definitely finding out what we are having. we only agreed to try for one more on hopes we'd have :pink: although a boy will be loved just as much. if it is another boy i want to get the disappointment out of the way then get excited again. I dont want them to lift baby and say "oh its a boy" and not be able to get attached immediately because of disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->