January Testing Train.... jump on

congrats roxy!

can someone please add me to the list for the 14th please and thanks :)

Good luck & baby dust for everyone!

Congratulations roxey!! Lets hope Jan brings more bfps, good luck and baby dust to all!!

Congrats Roxy and Ritaki that is definitely sounding good, I'm excited for you to test!

Hey girls,

Congrats on your :bfp: Roxy, I think Ritaki will be joining you really soon.

Did you test again Ritaki??

So sorry to hear of your BFN Scootie, McRobinson and Beachyfeelin, fingers crossed and plenty of baby dust that next month will be yours xxxx

I am on 4dpo today, dunno how I feel this month, I was definatley a lot more anxious last month.... I hope to god we caught the egg, its hubbys bday the day I am due on xxxx

BFP for me,girls!

Wishing all of you to get soon your BFP's!

Getting frustrated waiting for pos opk. I'm cd 16, this is third cycle and last cycle I got o pains cd 15 pos opk cd17 and o prob cd17 or 18. I was hoping my cycle would shorten a little this month, waiting almost 3 weeks to o is so frustrating. On the plus side my lp is 12/13 days, or was last month so not lomg to wait.

Hoping to o quickly because I need to go drs as had a very painful wrist for 2 weeks and don't want any meds or anuthing they give me to affect my eggy.

Baby dust all xx

Getting frustrated waiting for pos opk. I'm cd 16, this is third cycle and last cycle I got o pains cd 15 pos opk cd17 and o prob cd17 or 18. I was hoping my cycle would shorten a little this month, waiting almost 3 weeks to o is so frustrating. On the plus side my lp is 12/13 days, or was last month so not lomg to wait.

Hoping to o quickly because I need to go drs as had a very painful wrist for 2 weeks and don't want any meds or anuthing they give me to affect my eggy.

Baby dust all xx

This whole baby making is do frustrating isn't it. When I entered my temp this morn ff changed my ovi day from fri to sun. So I only 3dpo now not 5. We bd wed tgurs fri and sun. I missed the day before ovi last month too. So am already feeling out :(

Going To the doctor in an hour to confirm! Hope it's my BFP!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
Going To the doctor in an hour to confirm! Hope it's my BFP!!

I hope it's real! Good luck!

So since my cycle was only 19 days FF is saying my next period will start January 23 so I might technically still have a chance this month!

So I have been having some symptoms of early pregnancy like sore tender boobs and they went away this morning. :(

I'm 3weeks and 1 day! Baby was conceived on NYE! First ultrasound on feb 5th!! Due September 23rd!

Congratulations Ashley! That's wonderful news!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"