January Testing Train.... jump on

No spotting but checked my cm and there was blood mixed with my lotion cm making it look off white..... AF will be here tonight or tomorrow... Cycle 11 bfn. This officially sucks.... I've decided to stop charting and stop books. They are really starting to stress me out. And hasn't helped this far. Were getting ready to move and I'll focus on decorating our new home and planning our vacation.

so sorry gonnagetabump

Hope af does stay away.

a lot of people finally get their bfp when they stop charting and taking it all personally and to heart. Take a step back and just go with the flow and bd as and when u feel like it and wait for af to show or not show. FX for your bfp soon xxx

OMG OMG OMG! had temp spike 12dpo and bfn (that was yesterday) and today i had more temp rise and sore left breast and some backache..

Should i hope, or is BFN at 12dpo a bad sign?? My usual LP is 14-15 days, only last month it was16 days..Here is my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f613b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Bfn at 12dpo means nothing, some ppl dont implant until 10-12dpo, if that's the case and u have non pregnant hcg of 1, it won't show on a 25 hpt until at least 22dpo. I wud wait for missed af to test xx

Hello ladies....I am still only 7DPO and I tested ( again ), and yes, I got BFN;)))

I am hoping not to test again until 10DPO, but watch me peeing on that stick in the morning again;)))

I know blue dyes are a no no.. But I figured id test since it's all I had. Is there a faint line or am I crazy? Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 16
I had a temp spike.... Today.... Slight cramping and spotting pink... I would normally write it off as my period but I went up in temp when I normally drop off..... Waiting to.... See of AF comes on. So confusing

I had a temp spike.... Today.... Slight cramping and spotting pink... I would normally write it off as my period but I went up in temp when I normally drop off..... Waiting to.... See of AF comes on. So confusing

Hope you get your :bfp:

I know blue dyes are a no no.. But I figured id test since it's all I had. Is there a faint line or am I crazy? Lol

I really don't see anything but the picture is a bit blurry. Plus it's still a bit early! But I don't think you're crazy! Just really hoping for a BFP! :)

Hi girls I've updated the train. Please let me know if I have missed anyone or am incorrect. Xxxxx

Yeah- I'm not getting my hopes up. Lol.

Hey, I've been going crazy myself. My sister has helped me NOT to take a pregnancy test yet! LOL

I have been googling symptoms. NYE I did have REALLY sore boobs but went away the next day. Still a big sore but not as sensitive as NYE. Plus I'm getting mild cramps and have a weird taste in my mouth!

Hi girls I've updated the train. Please let me know if I have missed anyone or am incorrect. Xxxxx

Hi SkinnysMrs, I'm afraid you missed me off, can you put me down for the 22nd please.
Thankssss

U missed me too....il be testing as late as poss so put me down for between 21 and 30, af due around 25th so will try to wait until 30th to test xx

I sort of see something but its very off centre which iv heard bad things about, sometimes means its a faulty test or evap. Fx for u xx

Skinny Mrs.... You can move me to Jan 31 testing date I'm pretty sure AF is here and that's my next testing date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->