January Testing Train.... jump on

Hey ladies! I'm so excited to be able to join one of these finally!!

I have PCOS and a heart shaped uterus so my cycles have always been unpredictable, lasting from 4-6 months, so I've never been able to join a group like this because I'd have to test every 2 weeks for months.

I am CD 2, and starting my first round of Clomid :) January 26th is my birthday and getting a BFP would be the greatest gift of all time. My doctor said not to test until CD 28 (Jan 29) but it can't hurt to test 3 says early ;)

Good luck to all the other January testers <3 Let's start off 2014 with some buns in the oven!

you missed me too. im test jan 11 if af doesnt show up on the 6th. im sooo nervous. this is month 4 of ttc after a miscarriage and a dnc. fingers crossed it will stick this time and stay sticky for 9 months

also lately ive noticed that ive been extremely gassy. like every 10 minutes. if im on my feet for long periods of time my stomach feels bloated and starts to hurt along with a pain my my lower right side in my back. im hoping its a good sign!!!!

also lately ive noticed that ive been extremely gassy. like every 10 minutes. if im on my feet for long periods of time my stomach feels bloated and starts to hurt along with a pain my my lower right side in my back. im hoping its a good sign!!!!

I have had some bloating problems the last few days. However, I am only 6-7dpo. GL to you!

Fingers crossed for you! Hoping this is our month!

Hello ladies!!!:coffee:

So, today I am 8DPO and I have been cramping since last night....I don't understand why. During the night I woke up to the pain!!!! It was awful....:dohh:

I don't see any IB at all so far....I didn't test this morning since I did yesterday and of course its just way to early to see anything.

Anyone experienced this?

I still feel my ovaries fighting down there or something....It kind of feels like ,,period cramping,, but period is not due for another 5-6 days.

I'll jump on this train! My AF will be due around the 31st!

Hello ladies!!!:coffee:

So, today I am 8DPO and I have been cramping since last night....I don't understand why. During the night I woke up to the pain!!!! It was awful....:dohh:

I don't see any IB at all so far....I didn't test this morning since I did yesterday and of course its just way to early to see anything.

Anyone experienced this?

I still feel my ovaries fighting down there or something....It kind of feels like ,,period cramping,, but period is not due for another 5-6 days.

It quite possibly could be implantation just without the IB! :) GL to you!

i had the exact same thing. i started cramping at 7 dpo. im now 12dpo. my cramping got better only yesterday.

12Dpo might show- have you tested yet? Or are you waiting until AF is late?

X

Hello ladies,

I tested this AM , I am 9DPO....used Clearblue and cheapie from internet, both were BFN...I mean, super negative...

I had bad cramping 6/7/8 DPO....cramping stopped this morning but now I feel down there just like I do before AF arrives....

I am loosing hope for this cycle. I know its still early....but I cant wait any longer;0))

I'm on CD 3 (of month 5) with a test date of Wed Jan 29th. Good luck ladies!

Well, 14dpo today. Tested this morning with smu... Bfn! Sometimes my luteal phase is 16 days so Ill test again the 6th. My breast are sooooo sensitive! They get sore before af but they have been sore over a week now and have not gone away! I hope this is our month but I'm feeling very discouraged right now :(

Well, 14dpo today. Tested this morning with smu... Bfn! Sometimes my luteal phase is 16 days so Ill test again the 6th. My breast are sooooo sensitive! They get sore before af but they have been sore over a week now and have not gone away! I hope this is our month but I'm feeling very discouraged right now :(

Hang in there. Fingers crossed this is it xxxx

Hey ladies I have updated the train. Would love to see some :bfp: here.

Well I am CD 15 today. Had positive opk cd 13 and 14 and had lots of bd up to cd 13 but hubby was really ill on cd14 so we couldn't that day. Will bd today and tomorrow also and pray to god we caught that egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->