January Testing Train.... jump on

yay im on the board now. but you put me down for the wrong date lol. im testing the 11th. supposed to get af tomorrow. but i hope she stays away. and maybe this is me looking for any good sign i can but i tried checking my cervical position... normally i dont use my cervix as any indicator for anything but this time when i tried to check it, it was sooo high that i couldnt reach it. normally i can always reach my cervix. the day before my period last month i was able to reach it easy because it was low. fingers crossed:)

hi girl! im ttc and my af is due 21st jan, just entering 2 week wait now.... fingers crossed! can someone add me! good luck to those still waiting and commiserations to those who got caught by the witch (good luck next cycle!)

anyone got positive symptoms?

Can I be added please :) period is due around the 22nd of this month. Fingers crossed it doesn't turn up! X

Guess I'm out. AF came last night after a 19 day cycle.

Updates: 16dpo today ( AF must come today, or else tomorrow is my frist day as late..) Still high temp, my pregnancy test today showed a very very faint line after 3 minutes (so maybe evap?) and when i woke up to pee and went back to bed for 3 hours i had constant fluttering down in my tummy and lots of noises like af is coming, but nothing yet..Oh, i also had some creamy-yellowish (sorry) thick discahrge after bm... Is af coming...?Oh, and still sore breasts..This is my updated chart..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f613b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

And i am also very very irritated...huge fight with DH today, for no reason

Hey ladies, af is due 21st, so will be testing from 18th! 3rd cycle of trying, bd almost everyday. Think ov is due anyday from now. Good luck and hope Jan brings some bfps!

Guys the temp is still the same and high :36.7 celsius..
Boobs sore and fuller today, watery cm, took my last test and fant AGAIN in 3 minutes.. I think i am pregnant, but in order to confirm it i'll buy today another test (Clearblue ) to do it tomorrow morning..

Guys the temp is still the same and high :36.7 celsius..
Boobs sore and fuller today, watery cm, took my last test and fant AGAIN in 3 minutes.. I think i am pregnant, but in order to confirm it i'll buy today another test (Clearblue ) to do it tomorrow morning..

Best of luck, sounds like a bfp Ritaki83!!!

I wanna join!!!! AF is due the 24th so I'll start testing on Jan. 19th!!!!

First month on Clomid and hopefully the first month I ovulate as well! BDing every day this week hoping to catch that egg!

woke up. and soooo far the witch hasnt come for me yet. very tempted to test today. lol

So, I am now 8dpo and my boobs are slowly getting even more sensitive and I do feel kind of bloated and crampy but just not sure if its AF trying to show up or if it is due to pregnancy or if I am just making myself feel certain things b/c I really want this pregnancy! I am trying to hold out to do my FRER test on Friday or Saturday this week....but it's so hard!!!

BFN for me this month....didn't even test last week because AF showed. Spotted for 5 days prior so I really thought this was my month since that NEVER happens.

Stupid period messing with me :/

ok so i totally caved. was expecting af to show up today. when i woke up this morning there was nothing. i wasnt going to test until i was 5 days late buuut i went out and bought a test a few hours ago. took it and i got two lines. after 4 months im soooo excited:) hope there are more bfp's out there.

Wow were getting lots of bfps now. Keep em coming. I'm feeling positive about this cycle, shud o this week, bd yesterday, will hopefully again tomorrow. Fx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->