KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

a question ladies - I would like to buy a basque/corset but where do I go and what size do I buy.
A friend gave me hers - 36C - body was too big and bust was way too small.
I am a 34FF in bra size.

I think this is fun - everyone is answering the questions. Ima post this is the TWW section too!

Two week wait

Rules: Answer the questions about how you get through the two week wait (the time between ovulation & your pregnancy test).

How long have you been trying to conceive?
Have been NTNP since May 2011.

What's the worst thing about the two week wait?
The worst thing for me was not being able to think about anything else.
When do you find the two week wait starts getting difficult?
As I went through it more and more times, I felt that only at around 8 days post ovulation I started to feel it. It was like the first week was a break, since I knew there was no chance I'd feel anything.

Do you feel like you're "super aware" of every little twinge during the two week wait?
I was. Definitely. But the times I was convinced I was pregnant I was always right.
Have you found any things that help you get through the two week wait?
I think the best was convincing myself that it wasn't up to me, that if it was going to work then it was & if not then not. It took a lot of the pressure off of me.

What's the worst thing to say to you during the two week wait?
I'm sure it'll work.

... and what's the best?
Probably saying nothing at all :)

I'm good, Lacey. How long are you babysitting?
ana i am babysitting til 2:30 or 3 mountain time.
ladies i also wanted to share with you i have a history of endrometrosis in my family. gma had it, mom has it and i havent been tested yet. i was talking with OH last night and we decided even though finances are screwy we are going to keep ttcing because we are worried if we wait i wont be able to have children since at age22 my gma couldnt have anymore children and my mom was 28 when she had my little brother and couldnt have more. im 22 now and want to make sure i can atleast have one of my own

a question ladies - I would like to buy a basque/corset but where do I go and what size do I buy.
A friend gave me hers - 36C - body was too big and bust was way too small.
I am a 34FF in bra size.

No idea hun. Mum gets for me always. :blush:

Try not to worry too much, after all, gma had your mom and your mom had you!

also with him leaving on and off for the nxt 2 yrs we really want to concieve soon

thank you ladies they started young lol gma was 18 and so was mom

well ladies im going to hang with the kiddos ttyl. have a great day

Hey ladies, just stoppin by. I will have to catch up later. We are having our garage sale today, tomorrow, and sat so ill be busy and only mobile. No comp till night time (here)

:dust: for all my lovelies!

Hey ladies, just stoppin by. I will have to catch up later. We are having our garage sale today, tomorrow, and sat so ill be busy and only mobile. No comp till night time (here)

:dust: for all my lovelies!

Have fun!!! Make lotsa money :happydance:

How often does he leave for Army stuff?

he is getting ready to go to ranger school in sept or oct and that 2.5 months then he is going to selections for special forces and the training and classes are different classes for r yrs of training and he will be doing some here were we live but sometimes he will be gone out of state from up to 2 weeks to 4 months or longer.

How often does he leave for Army stuff?

he is getting ready to go to ranger school in sept or oct and that 2.5 months then he is going to selections for special forces and the training and classes are different classes for r yrs of training and he will be doing some here were we live but sometimes he will be gone out of state from up to 2 weeks to 4 months or longer.

Wow that must be tough!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->