KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

well im not having a break so it will happen like alot say it is when it does happen lol cos i dont think that would work cos ya still wanting it......yeah i want it but right now i know it wont happen with the way im feeling....a year of trying is a long time....my hubby is getting tested next week so that might help with some insight but hoping hes all good down there lol.....if anything it will be low count as hes diabetic...and hoping it will be the cure.....not gonna stop trying for long but just dont feel i wanna try this month and body needs a rest......

yea they say most people get pregnant when the quit trying so hard. hope the doctors can help and give you some hope. a year is a very long time. I hope you relax and have fun this cycle for a change without the pressure of conceiving :) good luck Zara!
:dust:

i just did the due date tester and it said if i do conceive this cycle i will be due May 20th!

yeah will be nice but....ill BD when and when ever lmao....gonna get this house in order....maybe a bit of painting....moved in back in feb lol.....did so much but house was bad so needs a lot of work still so gonna make it more homely i think.....on cheap as chips and basically stuff i have already....thats my project to keep me busy :) and im still saying here to see u all get ur bfps lol....maybe mine but i aint leaving here at all x

yeah will be nice but....ill BD when and when ever lmao....gonna get this house in order....maybe a bit of painting....moved in back in feb lol.....did so much but house was bad so needs a lot of work still so gonna make it more homely i think.....on cheap as chips and basically stuff i have already....thats my project to keep me busy :) and im still saying here to see u all get ur bfps lol....maybe mine but i aint leaving here at all x

Good im glad!!! wouldn't want you to go!

lol...think mine for this month was june 6th haha

should be seeing a gyn after hubby tests etc....so will see what they say but till then....its just enjoying each other and girls i have which i do anyway lol but ya knwo what i mean haha

now its saying May 18th... lol so who knows.... i need to stop. im gettng way too far ahead of myself. I need to get a BFP first.
aww yea you have two little precious girls. i hope i have girls...so cute!

i have 3 lol :) i aint gonna lie love em 2 bits but the 9 and 10 year old r so close but they r nearly 10 and 11 and omg....sometimes they r going on 18 hahaha but compared to some other children ive seen and met mine r like angels hahaand my youngest turned 3 last week and she sorts the older 2 out and puts them in their place lmao

i have 3 lol :) i aint gonna lie love em 2 bits but the 9 and 10 year old r so close but they r nearly 10 and 11 and omg....sometimes they r going on 18 hahaha but compared to some other children ive seen and met mine r like angels hahaand my youngest turned 3 last week and she sorts the older 2 out and puts them in their place lmao

OOPS! i mean three! :) aww wow three girls! you are going to have your hands full in their teenage years. how many children do you want? are you hoping for a boy next? haha kids crack me up when they act like adults. it sounds so funny.

well i had the 3 girls in previous relationship...and met and married the 1 i been waiting for lol and he has no kids at all ...even tho he classes mine as his so ours and the father of my 3 dont bother....so evn tho we have kids ya know i want to give him 1....he really wants kids too even tho he keeps saying we have 3 but he would like 1 which is understandable just so he can feel that magic ua know....

but when i started af i told him and his shoulders dropped i see the disappointment in his face...i said to him i see it and he said no its a shame but we got time and there is another month and he said he was only upset for me for the fact of having af cos it cant be nice lol i always say sorry 2 him if af comes cos i feel its my fault ya know....he tells me not to be silly...but that is also why i need to stop for now...not gonna stop BD lmao but not gonna try x

Hey Ladies,
I still feel like crap, so I dont know what is going on with me. My OH called to check up on me and he is still swearing up and down im pregnant and he told me its too soon to test and stop being in denial

lol bless ur hubby :) yes denial can be a bad thing.....few more days should do it hun x

aww i totally understand Zara! i would do the same. I would want one more between my hubby and i if i was you. my mom and dad were that way. both married before and had kids and then when they married each other they wanted one together... lol instead they had me and my twin sister! haha two for one

aww i totally understand Zara! i would do the same. I would want one more between my hubby and i if i was you. my mom and dad were that way. both married before and had kids and then when they married each other they wanted one together... lol instead they had me and my twin sister! haha two for one

aww thats nice hun

Hey Ladies,
I still feel like crap, so I dont know what is going on with me. My OH called to check up on me and he is still swearing up and down im pregnant and he told me its too soon to test and stop being in denial

if you can't wait go to the doctor and say you are feeling good, but you have been TTC... maybe they will test you right then and there :)

sweet :) i know it will happen just will wait till its time

Hey Ladies,

if you can't wait go to the doctor and say you are feeling good, but you have been TTC... maybe they will test you right then and there :)

dont have insurance until were married

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->