KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I think it was late because of the EPO (evening primrose oil) I took in the beginning of my cycle

I think it was late because of the EPO (evening primrose oil) I took in the beginning of my cycle

Frig I'm actually jealous of you!! I wish she would just hurry up for me... I'm PISSED that I'll be in the bush with AF :growlmad:

i actually think the EPO did something to me also......cos i had the spotting.....but took 2 after that :( wish i didnt now

my af is normally medium/heavy....but my gosh its heavier than normal im sure and alot more cramps than normal on 1 side.........i dont like it :(

i have a feeling it may be something else but moving on :) gotta keep smiling aint we

I kind of assumed that was what she meant... I've wondered about that before - how would you know? If it were to happen, I mean?

i think its an early u know what .....i will find out if they say something different caused the spotting but i really did actually think i was pregnant not just cos of the spotting but the way my body was being...bloated more than normal....dizzy....staggered quite a few times....pains top of leg....i had the pains in my legs when i was asleep that i only have ever had when pregnant....its leg spasms i know as dr told me b4 when i got them and thats how i knew with my third....then i took them stupid EPO!....only cos my cousin had em and my boobs were hurting more than normal and that is what dr gave her and in her late pregnancy cos of boob pains and i thought they were safe till i read u shouldnt take em after ov cos it can cause contractions ie loss of baby...maybe im worried to much about it but i honestly think that is the case.

i didnt wanna say cos its tmi but half hour ago i got up as i felt the blood pooring out of me and by the time i got 2 the loo it was down my leg....last time that happened was when i had m/c on the coil it was that heavy

I kind of assumed that was what she meant... I've wondered about that before - how would you know? If it were to happen, I mean?

a lot of the times you feel the pain and pressure of it and you bleed a lot more. sometimes the pain is so bad you can even move, but it depends on the person

u know......for some weird reason u just know.....its not the first time its happened this year....it might sound horrible 2 some but 1 of them things and i see it as nothing there well there is but its easier to say it was nothing

a lot of the times you feel the pain and pressure of it and you bleed a lot more. sometimes the pain is so bad you can even move, but it depends on the person

when i had the coil i knew....and yeah its pressure a burst of blood kinda thing u feel wants to come out but its like a football trying to get through a straw i know its not that big but thats how i can describe it.....its like mild pressure u get during labour which not all of u have had yet but its like pushing a poo out but from the front lol...and the cramps aint low like af mine are all over the tummy

oh and u get the overwhelming feeling u lost something/someone but u dont know what its so strange....and im sitting here with with knees up on chair but nothing i can do about it

That's heartbreaking :(

:hugs:

I can't even imagine....

Still no AF for me, and no more than that really slight pink discharge this morning... I just want to know once and for all!!!

That's heartbreaking :(

:hugs:

I can't even imagine....

Still no AF for me, and no more than that really slight pink discharge this morning... I just want to know once and for all!!!

It is heartbreaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->