KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Ohh iv not missed much today.

I'm dying to test but I must wait till tue. Been having cramps, lower bk pain and lots of cm since 6-7 dpo which is unusual for me even the back pain I don't even get that with af

Morning Ladies,
If I dont get a BFP I dont know what to think because I finally got somewhat good sleep and Im not feeling nauseas right now but I still have heart burn. I had pasta last night and the sauce gave me heartburn that never happens.

Morning Ladies,
If I dont get a BFP I dont know what to think because I finally got somewhat good sleep and Im not feeling nauseas right now but I still have heart burn. I had pasta last night and the sauce gave me heartburn that never happens.

Yeah Im the same I dont have the heart burn. But I don't feel rite. I'm 11dpo today af due on Tuesday

Lol I'm totally not with it. Yey only 4 days to go wish it would go faster

I know I wanted to test today but Im holding off.

Oh yeah too early all your symptoms sound really positive tho

I know I wanted to test today but Im holding off.

Oh yeah too early all your symptoms sound really positive tho

so are you testing the 6th or 7th? I guess my period will be the 7th but i might test the 6th

Tiff, I swear we're the same person right now!! I thought AF came this morning, but just took the tampon out and it's like nothing. And mine are usually super heavy too - like disgustingly so.

WTH is going on?!

I'm going to test on the 6th don't think I can wait any longer ha ha

Tiff, I swear we're the same person right now!! I thought AF came this morning, but just took the tampon out and it's like nothing. And mine are usually super heavy too - like disgustingly so.

WTH is going on?!

Have you tested again?

I'm going to test on the 6th don't think I can wait any longer ha ha

me2! and if I dont get AF on the 7th I will test again later just in case i get a BFN. Im hoping for the best preparing for the worse

WTH is going on?!

Have you tested again?

No I was going to wait until tomorrow... I guess I'll wait and see what happens with this spotting or AF or whatever it is first!!

WTH is going on?!

Have you tested again?

No I was going to wait until tomorrow... I guess I'll wait and see what happens with this spotting or AF or whatever it is first!!

Good Luck Jen

Thanks ladies!! This has never happened before - I'm at a loss!!

Is it tuesday yet??? this is killing me

Hey! Looks like everyone i's still waiting and Jen and tiff are more confused than ever.
This i's super weird! Hope something happens soon! I can't wait to test!!! But I'm just not feeling it this month. I hate to say that but I'm not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->