KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Yeah Jen WTF is going on?! I am so confused but I DONT CARE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE....I got the job!!!!!! woot woot!! :D

Yeah Jen WTF is going on?! I am so confused but I DONT CARE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE....I got the job!!!!!! woot woot!! :D

Yay!!! I saw that on Facebook -- what job??

CONGRATS!!! :D

Oh congrats tiff. I dint know you were going for a job

I got a job as a student worker at my college for the medical assisting program (the program i'm in) :)

That's awesome! Such a great way to gain experience... that's going to look amazing on your resume!

hello ladies,
Congrats Tiff!!! that is great news!!!

Well first 2 days of school done and am starting to feel more and more over whelmed with the amount of work I need to do this next year!!! not only a large class but so much school management stuff to be done too!!!
Oh and dont forget all the planning and marking too!!!
I have a really busy year ahead of me!!! Do I have enough time to TTC too??
Well only time will tell

Gosh it's super quite on hear today. Is there anyone hear?

Oh no I'm getting the urge to poas lol

Yeah I'm doing great thanks. Have you got your first scan booked?

I know I hope they all do too it's been so quite on hear lately

Yeah I'm doing great thanks. Have you got your first scan booked?

I know I hope they all do too it's been so quite on hear lately

I wish! My doc seems to be holding out till i snap :haha: I was told i have a very tilted uterus and she didn't plan on an u/s till 12 wks because of it :growlmad: BUT the place i go is an OBGYN Group so you don't always see the same doc. :nope: I have my 1st technical "prenatal" appt 9/13 and i see a diff doc:happydance: Hoping he decides alittle sooner [-o< I'll be 9wks at that appointment so maybe if I jump on my head a few times it'll tilt the other way:haha: Jus wanna know there's actually a bubs growing in there!

How are you feeling about this month? I sure hope there are no more late af's with BFN's. The suspense is killing everyone:haha::haha:

Oh we always have to wait till 12 weeks they dont do them sooner unless there is any problems then we get one at 20 weeks.

Oh it's so exciting that first scan is amazing

Yeah I'm feeling pretty good iv had a few symptoms that I don't usually get but I don't want to read too much in to it.

iv 4 more days till testing wish it would come faster

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"