KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Oh we always have to wait till 12 weeks they dont do them sooner unless there is any problems then we get one at 20 weeks.

Oh it's so exciting that first scan is amazing

I'm sure i'm just being a nurotic 1st time mom but you know when you haven't seen it, it's still kinda hard to believe. Especially since I've got almost no morning sickness at all. Some adversions to food but only even been nausous 2x. :shrug: You start thinking it's all a cruel joke:haha: DH says he won't miss the u/s for nothing so that makes me feel ALOT better cuz he's my rock (but never goes to any appts with me cuz we own our business and if we both go we have to shut down and my customers don't like that :growlmad:)

How did you react to your first scan? Is it really undescribable? ( i know i'm torturing myself but i can't help it:haha:)

Oh I know exactly what you mean but once you see baby in that first scan you can relax. And tbh It dint sink in for me till I went in to labour I just couldn't get my bead arround it. It's still strange now when I think I'm a mummy it's scary.

It's the best feeling in the world I'm sure everything will be fine. Oh don't wish for morning sickness it's horrible your so lucky not to have it

How did you react to your first scan? Is it really undescribable? ( i know i'm torturing myself but i can't help it:haha:)
it

It's so hard to explain. It's the best feeling in th world I couldn't stop smiling I even cried he he

So sorry i haven't been around much at all today. i am starting to work full time. So now i have no time with you ladies :(
i am exhausted today and so ready for a 4 day weekend! woo hoo!!!
how is everyone?
i can't wait to test! its making me crazy! lol

Oh tell me about it I have 4 days left and I'm going mad I just want to know now.

lol i know i have 8 days!!!! i have awhile!

i am good... just watching my DH wrestle the dogs haha he is such a child sometimes, but i love him!
im trying to figure out what we are doing tonight

Thank you Pip Squeek I feel so much better! You are so sweet for listening! I didn't want you to think i just ran away :haha: Just had my last customer and now going home. Hope to talk to ya all in the morning!

Till tomarrow :dust: & :af:

Everyone is starting to either get af or dtd and I'm still in limbo :( I hate this.

Aw I'm sry Tiff... Have u still not gotten AF or had any more signs of her?

I'm having a little bit of heart burn and I've never ever had it. I didn't know what it was until I asked my DH. I ate flamming hot cheetos but ive never had this

Hey ladies,
How are you all doing? Have any of you had any cervic pain? I have that on and off and I have never had that

I'm having a little bit of heart burn and I've never ever had it. I didn't know what it was until I asked my DH. I ate flamming hot cheetos but ive never had this

Welcome to the club, soda has been giving me heart burn, Tums help with heartburn

Oh really... I have been forcing myself to not drink pop and drink water instead but it's so hard. I have never had heart burn before

When are you testing Lacey?
r you going to wait or do one before AF is due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->