LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Af has been horrible ...ugh....at least its one step closer to my iui ...should be around dec 6th or so if I ovulate late as usual
I know its next to impossible to work, but im trying to hope for the best

I'm glad everything worked out for you pook but it really sucks af is being a dirty pirate hooker! Hope you're better soon! I'm sure your dh will love the gift! And try not to get your hopes up for iui but know that its not IMpossible otherwise your doc wouldn't do it.

Lekker, woo for af leaving!

Sorry Pooks about AF. You should be having IUI the same day as my surgery!!!! <3 GOOD LUCK

Ash thank ya how you been?!

afm...dh is being a pain in the ass tonight. He's been snappy and shitty all day long. I let him play his game almost all day and the only time I asked him to stop screaming out the F word was when I was trying to schedule my appointment for my CT Scan tomorrow. And he screams out the F word and I cut him and look and as loud as possible he's like I don't Fing care what they have to say! I'm like seriously Chris...over a GAME!? *facepalm* that's the only time he turns into a total jackass is when he plays games. So since he's been this way all day...he's not getting ANY Booty! I sent him on up to bed while Sadie was eating and I know he'll be out when I get up there. If he's not I'm still not giving in. "I don't feel good tonight" is my excuse.

True gdane thank you!! Trust me, my hopes aren't super high, I just have a little piece of me that is hoping it will work....I don't ever get super hopeful because it never works but I will say maybe since I have been working properly and we just need hubss swimmers up there maybe it will increase my chances .....then part of me tells myself to keep dreaming LOL
can't wait til the witch slows down, yesterday she wouldn't back off and I had super heavy flow...tomorrow I got for my bloods...and Thursday im walking a 4 miler, making buckeyes and deviled eggs and heading to my moms for dinner....what are your plans for thanksgiving ladies?

Hey girls. Just checking in to see how you all are. It seems everyone is in good spirits and that's good.

AFM nothing going on here but waiting to be off work. I'm so looking forward to that. The wretched clomid has been evil. Gave me a headache one day and hot flashes all day and night. It's ridiculous. I'm so done with it now though. I've been trying to limit DH with BD cause he will everyday. So maybe its not helping with that. So I don't want him to know that's what I'm doing until I get closer to O. Maybe we've been using too many of them too early. Anyways...just looking forward to being off work and of course...Drinking LOTS and LOTS of wine :wine:

Hi girls,

I am just stalking some threads because it makes me feel like I am not alone. I have been ttc for over 6 years. I do have an 11 year old daughter that I am thankful for. She was conceived with my first hubby. He passed away when she was 2. The guy I have been with for over 7 years now has no children of his own and I would love to have one with him. I had one mc with him in feb of 2011 and that was very emotional for not just me but him. He took it so hard. He wants a little one so bad but he is more relaxed about the ttc part. I am stressing. This is my first month using opk and I am cd19 and still not + :( I was diagnosed pcos 5 years ago. I tried metformin for a short time but I hated how it made me feel. I have lost 57lbs so far and still losing. I am just so frustrated because everyone around me is having babies. Some of the moms have not been good moms. One even drinks while preggo :( I know I would not drink or do anything to hurt my little baby if I could be blessed with one. anyway sorry about the complaining. I am usually more upbeat this ttc is just taking its toll on me.

Here: hope your side effects wear off soon. The hotflashes sucked so bad!! It seems like freakin forever since I've been on it. Well...maybe since it has lol. I think it's been about a year now since my last dose.

Pook: Hope AF leaves you soon. She's a dirty hooker. sorry its been sucky

Erin: Your story broke my heart. I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband and angel baby. I also have PCOS and it sucks ass. I could not stay on metformin for the life of me. The way it makes you feel is worse than anything. I think we can all relate to the way you feel about being surrounded. Hopefully it'll be all our turn soon. :hugs: and welcome!

Here: hope your side effects wear off soon. The hotflashes sucked so bad!! It seems like freakin forever since I've been on it. Well...maybe since it has lol. I think it's been about a year now since my last dose.

Pook: Hope AF leaves you soon. She's a dirty hooker. sorry its been sucky

Erin: Your story broke my heart. I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband and angel baby. I also have PCOS and it sucks ass. I could not stay on metformin for the life of me. The way it makes you feel is worse than anything. I think we can all relate to the way you feel about being surrounded. Hopefully it'll be all our turn soon. :hugs: and welcome!

I don't want to break any hearts just introducing myself :( About PCOS sucking ass.... I agree. The metformin made me feel shaky and my sugars where all over the place. I think I would try again if there is a chance it will help. I thought before that I could just do it on my own with out meds. Yeah I don't think that now. I am also planning a baby shower for my soon to be sis-in-law on top of this. YAY... not so much. I hope we all have our turn too. I am hopeful that 2013 will be filled with many babies by us LTTTC mommies.

You don't have to apologize. I just always get emotional when someone loses a spouse because it's my absolute worst fear. I could not imagine it so I'm sorry for it. Anyways, I'm sure you don't want to rehash it so I'll shut up.

Metformin made me lethargic and my stomach was sooo messed up. I thought I was going to puke 24/7 and I had diarrhea too. Have you tried fertilaid or anything?

Great job on the weight loss by the way!!!

I'm sorry about the baby shower. most of us don't want to go to one much less planning one. Grr

You don't have to apologize. I just always get emotional when someone loses a spouse because it's my absolute worst fear. I could not imagine it so I'm sorry for it. Anyways, I'm sure you don't want to rehash it so I'll shut up.

Metformin made me lethargic and my stomach was sooo messed up. I thought I was going to puke 24/7 and I had diarrhea too. Have you tried fertilaid or anything?

Great job on the weight loss by the way!!!

I'm sorry about the baby shower. most of us don't want to go to one much less planning one. Grr

No I haven't what is it? I have done the geritol but I didn't like it so I will try again but take it at night. I take prenatals when I am not trying geritol.

Yeah the baby shower thing sucks but its my soon to be sis in law so I will get through it. She has also asked me to be the god mother and I am happy for that.

I am just ready for my turn thats all

HI Erin..nice to meet you. I've never had metformin but I've heard Gdane talk about how it made her feel so it must be some bad awful stuff.

You have been trying a long time and I can understand how it just gets you down. This is my 19th month and it sucks. I just get so tired and frustrated until a part of me says give up but my heart won't let me. Even though DH and I just agreed July of 2013 will be our last month of trying. All the hormones and ups and downs are just taking a toll on me mentally. I know I'll always regret it but...it's just one of those things I might have to get use too. I also have secondary infertility. Has your DH has a SA? Is everything good on his end? Again...nice to meet you and glad you can join us.

Welcome Erindolphin. What a sad story - I hope it has a happy ending soon! Like Gdane, I always find it sad to read about losses of other halves; I don't fear many things, but that is one thing I'm scared of!

Gdane, I'm glad to hear you're in the running. though I imagine it means a 'normal' 2ww with all it's usual stresses. Fingers crossed the month you didn't mean for it to happen, it'll happen!

Lekker - I hope your OH has 'calmed down' a bit. I'm not sure I could cope with that.

Here - :wine: For you!

AFM, I think my af was much 'healthier' than usual, going by what my acupuncturist used to say. The spotting has just about stopped, I'm cd5, so it's time for action stations! I have to say though, I really don't know if I can be bothered; we've been trying for so long (over 2.5 years now) and ivf is imminent, so I wonder whether to even bother this month - my heart just isn't in it (not the baby side of things, but putting in all the effort for no return.) Ah well, we'll see how it goes.

Hi! :hi: to everyone else.

Erin thank you for sharing your story. I couldn't imagine losing my other half. :( And I really hope you conceive soon! <3

Yeah hubby calmed down since he got off the game. He was asleep by the time I got to bed and once I was in bed my back started throbbing so bad I ended up waking him up b/c I was crying. He freaked out and grabbed me which made things worse but I can't be mad at him. I sent him downstairs to get me some ice cold water and I found my old pillow and tried to position it around me as best I could to relieve the pain. I think I cried for about an hour and the pillow did help a little bit. I had my CT Scan today and I posted a pic of my spine on my facebook. My new ortho did have to reschedule my appointment though from the 28th to the 19th of Dec because of everything else. It would be different if the office was just right down the road but it's like 3 hours away. It's hard to be there at 9am! Tomorrow is the heart dr that is 45+ mins away for my echo, ultrasound, doppler, and stress test! dang that sounds like I'm prego...I wish! Hoping everything looks as normal as possible tomorrow and then only 17 days until surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Hey ladies just stopping by....been taking a break from bnb for a little while but have been lurking around....need to catch up on the thread before I comment. I hope everyone is doing ok...ttyl

Thank you girls....

It was a rough road and after he passed i was sure i would never have anymore kids, i just didn't expect to meet another person i could love like i do with my oh I have now.

No he hasn't had an sa yet... i think he is afraid to find out its him and he would feel less "manly". Once we get going on tests it will happen. Although he said if its him he wants to stop trying. I wouldn't stop. I would find ways to improve the situation.

I hope everyone is having a nice night.

Keep your heads up. It will happen :). Prayers and wishes for you all to have bfp soon...

Sizzles: glad to hear the accu is helping! I hope you get a surprise. I think we all know the feeling you have right now :hugs:

Lekker: Sorry about your back. I saw the pic on fb and that does not look fun at all. Glad you have a great doctor now to get the ball rolling on all this stuff. Good luck on all your tests and your surgery is right around the corner!!

Krystina: Nice to see you! Hope you're alright!

Erin: I think the next step would be to have him get an SA...I know it's not fun for them, but they can whack off in a cup and see what needs to be fixed if anything. It's hard to hear the news, but this all can't be on us.

AFM: I'm scared that my body decided to go wacko and that I haven't ovulated...I hope I do soon if I haven't already because if I dont, I'll probably get AF while in mexico. If my damn body would stay on it's schedule its been on, I would have (still may be) in my fertile period in mexico...meaning no stupid AF In mexico! Grrr. I hope I hope I already ovulated and my temp just is lower than normal.

Ash I was about to say you and I used to be on the same cycle. And now we aren't :( I hope you don't get AF during your trip. I'm praying that she doesn't treat me like crap and come before surgery lol knowing my luck. I hope you have so much fun on your trip!!!!!! How was your turkey day?

Pooks I see you lurking ;)

Lekker...it looks like you and I are on the same cycle.

Hi Gdane: We can't have AF while on your trip. No fun in that! I hope you have been good. I saw the pic of Trav with the baby. It was really sweet. That's not one of the twins is it?

Krys: hi there.

Hi everyone. I hope you guys are all well and hanging in there.

Here-yeah we are! :) let's pull Gdane back to ours and that way we can all 3 be bump buddies together! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->