LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Hi Lekker...you caught me, but everytime I have been lurking I have been on my crappy phone, so I haven't posted much!!
Hi Erin, and welcome....althoug I am a little late!
I will type a better update later from the computer....hope all of u ladies are doing ok...GDANE miss u lady and hope af stays away for your trip and u get ypur miracle bfp after lucky bd in Mexico
I had a great thanksgiving and hope all u ladies did as well!! I am currently cd 5 and af is out of the building I think...weird...I only had it super duper heavy for 3 days but hope it doesn't mess up my cycle for my iui....im going through with it in a little over a week ladoes...I am preparing for the news good or bad...if I can deal for this long with bfn, how is this month going to break me??? I mean its been breaking. Me obviously but its not going to stop me

I got my bfp last night at 11dpo first with an IC, then I took a FRER later that night. I have had some spotting but it is all gone now. I'm cautiously excited but i'm trying not to get too excited.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 14
Congrats!!! A Million times over, congrats!!

Pook, glad af was nice to you

Congratulations Teddy. you deserve this so much. It has been a long time coming!! :hugs:

OMG TEDDY :happydance: I take a lil break from bnb and your PREGNANT I am so so so so so happy for you!!! I couldn't be more happier!- we have been through our ttc journey together and I am actually crying from pure happiness reading your post!!! :wohoo: you have made my year!!!! :happydance:

:hi: to everyone else :hugs: I haven't read back through yet just read this last page hopin everyone is well :hugs:

Woohoo Teddy!! Amazing! Super happy and excited for you!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your support :hugs: I hope that this will start to be a trend for the rest of us! there have been so few bfp's that we need a bunch to start the new year right! :hugs:

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend! back to work for me tomorrow after a long 3 day weekend!

WOW Teddy Bear! What wonderful news. CONGRATULATIONS!

Alright ladies I got a little confusing stuff going on. So I post on facebook that I've been wanting nothing but scrambled eggs with bacon in it, with ketchup and hot sauce on top for the past two days. Like that's ALL I want to eat! And automatically people start jumping on and saying it's a pregnancy symptom. I'm supposed to O on tuesday...so I decide what the heck I'll do an OPK and see what it looks like because there is NO WAY I'm prego. And my OPK just BARELY showed a line. That's really unusual because by now I should have some thick bold line. Definitely a head scratcher.

You could have a slow rise. Don't fret. I do the same thing. I count on every month having the same thing occur from +opks to O and sometimes it doesn't and I get pissed. Is that what you call a control freak??? :haha: Do another today in the afternoon and see what you get? I'm suppose to get a positive today I guess. I"ve been testing since CD 12 and no smiley face yet. Had a lot of creamy CM so it's a coming...Post and let me know how you fare. It's coming..don't stress the little eggie back. :haha:

Got up this "afternoon" and tested and todays "line" is lighter than yesterdays even though the tests are almost stark white to me. It's really odd. So having a 99 cent test on hand I am humoring myself and went ahead and used it. Of course it's negative. I'm not stressing because I am just looking forward to the surgery. I just won't post that I'm a weirdo and want strange food on facebook.

Good plan. Maybe you ovd early or your urine was diluted. I almost asked for molten lava cake yesterday cuz that's all I wanted but I figured it wasn't worth the comments. And I wanted to put WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE WORLD PREGNANT EXCEPT ME?! Again, not worth it.

Ok..This is totally up to you guys. Teddy is sad and remembers the feeling of being on a LTTTC thread and seeing preggos posting. She doesn't want to leave us. I told her I would ask you guys to PM me and tell me your vote..either yes or no. All votes will be confidential. This is all our thread. The vote is - Should we let pregnant people post or leave it to the TTC'ers only?

Please let me know.

*She is so sweet and considerate to be thinking of us in this way when she has gotten the best news ever! :cloud9:

That comment is not to persuade you either way.

Alrighty then...soooo...how's everyone doing? :D

I'm in the middle of tww so nothing here. I'm down to 148.4 lbs so I'm excited about that. Mexico in 2 1/2 weeks! Whoop whooP!

You get it girl! 2 weeks til MEXICO!!!!!!! YAY I hope you have a great time! Too bad you can't stop by ole california and see me. ;)

Congratulations on the weight loss girl. Look at you..gone be all fine and sexy. I know you have been looking forward to this trip and I'm excited for you.

Hey Lekker...did you get a positive yet?

Woohoo for weight loss and Mexico Gdane!!!! Can't wait to hear about the awesome trip your going on, you and Trav soooo deserve it and I think its just what u need right now!! I am still gaining weight but I stopped trying so its my fault so I am so proud of you, I knew you could do it!
Afm: no more af and cd 9 ....got all my blood resultss today except for the one for cystic fibrosis...m amh tsh fsh and prolactin all came out in great ranges on cd 3 so looks like im good to go on that end and next week I should be ready for my iui....although I am on a z pack and hope it doesn't effect anything...dr. says it should have no bearing so that's good

Excited about iui but trying not to get too excited since I know the chances are slim but its not going to be easy ugh.....how to feel right now?? LOL

Hey ladies I wanted to stop by and say hello....glad to see you ladies doing well...hoping we get a ton of holiday BFPs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->