LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Thanks for Checking in Krys!! I hope you are doing well too!! Whats new??

Here-nope and I'm officially out of OPK's. I might order some more on friday for Jan but I doubt it. I'm thinking about putting my clear blue fertility monitor on ebay too. I think I'm going to just wing it for Jan!

Pook-that's good news though! I'm cheering you on! So IUI next week!? I'm praying really really hard! And I'm throwing buckets of ::dust:: your way!

Krys-Hey hey glad to see you stopping by!

Lekker, I am hoping for IUI next week..as long as I don't O later than normal with taking this z pack I'm on..thank you so much for praying for me, it means so much!!
Love them and the sticks are not quite as pricey..Plus I like to see the little smile on them LOL although the smile never brings a BFP it still somehow always gives me hope
Thanks for the Babydust too!! How have you been feeling chica?? I know you are ready for that lap and dye...I am anxious for you myself

I'm feeling crappy today. The meds have still caused me to continue to feel queasy but I'll live through it. I just want to sleep good for once. Hubby is already OUT and I'm trying to finish watching SOA before I go to bed.

Pook - Lots of dust for you girly. I hope this IUI is all you need. Fingers crossed that you O when you need to and things can progress.

Krys..good to see you honey. O is knocking at your door I see. Glad you popped in to let us know how you are.

Lekker - Those freaking opk's can get quite expensive. I normally try to get them from amazon. This time I wasn't sure if I wanted to restock. So when I decided yep ...can't make it without them I went and got a pack at walmart. The smiley's of course. Those are about the only ones I can really trust. As Pook said..it's like the smiley face gives me a little hope. But then when I see a blank face...I want to cuss the little stick out..:rofl:

Sizzles: I see you lurking..:rofl: How are you sweety?

LADIES 911!!!!!!!!
I am 12 DAYS away from my start date. I am on CD 17! I am bleeding. Not heavy but still enough to really be known. Like I could prob get away with a regular pad (I KNOW TMI) but usually for my AF I have to use the overnights the entire time. What the hell is going on? My surgery is 1 week away! I feel like crying my eyes out as I really cannot handle changing my appointment.

Update it is NOT AF! It's old blood and it's almost gone now. I did get an OPK from a friend of mine and it's NEGATIVE!!!!!!! OH DEAR LORD PLEASE PLEASE let this be it. And PLEASE let me find out before the surgery. I'm worried about that now b/c I'm not sure how I"m going to find out before the surgery since it will be 5 days before my AF date. Do you ladies think that there would be any chance of it showing up on a test? Or maybe at the least a blood test?

They'll probably do a blood test or you can ask for one. Breathe dear. They wouldn't even do a leep on me without testing first

Hoping for you Lekker!!!!! I agree with Gdane they usually check all of that before hand but I would def ask about it just so you no for sure....

Pooka. I hope this is a surprise one too for you girl. That would be so awesome. They should test you for sure but defo mention it.

Thank you Here!!! I am hoping for the same :0) yes that would be amazing but I may just pass out in shock if that was the case!! I wouldn't mind passing out for a BFP though hehe
thank you so much for your hopr it really means a lot to me!!!

My only thing is I think it would be way too early to tell by the surgery date.

Well I don't have to worry about BFP that close to surgery. The 6th come to find out is only my pre op. My surgery is the 10th. 1 day before I"m due to start. So I would HOPE that I would have either a very clear BFP or BFN before the day of surgery. I'm still spotting a little bit when I wipe really really dark. Scored another OPK and dipped in FMU and it's lighter than all 3! So MAYBE my body screwed up....O'd early...and I'm PRAYING I just got blessed! But won't know anything for probably a week. Cross everything you got! Please I will keep you posted as I have no one else really to talk to about this.

Sizzles: I see you lurking..:rofl: How are you sweety?

I'm doing ok thanks Here! Hows about you? I reckon I'm 2dpo and despite being ill for a few days when we should have been dtd, we still got 3 sessions in on and before ov, so I'm back in the game for the dreaded 2WW!

Update it is NOT AF! It's old blood and it's almost gone now. I did get an OPK from a friend of mine and it's NEGATIVE!!!!!!! OH DEAR LORD PLEASE PLEASE let this be it. And PLEASE let me find out before the surgery. I'm worried about that now b/c I'm not sure how I"m going to find out before the surgery since it will be 5 days before my AF date. Do you ladies think that there would be any chance of it showing up on a test? Or maybe at the least a blood test?

Oh my goodness Lekker! I really hope this is it for you, but if not I'm so sorry your body is playing silly beggars! Defo ask for a blood test.

I may just pass out in shock if that was the case!! I wouldn't mind passing out for a BFP though hehe
thank you so much for your hopr it really means a lot to me!!!

Do the test in padded room then - with a crash helmet on! :haha: Seriously though, good luck!!!

Sizzles-I'm thinking good thoughts for you! Are you feeling better now?

Pook-When you test just sit down! ;) I don't need you getting knocked out and not being able to tell me!!!!!!

Afm mild cramps today just now, killer lower back, slept like a rock most of the night and once again woke up super early. My throat still hurts though. I need Tuesday to hurry the crap up! LOL

Sizzles-I'm thinking good thoughts for you! Are you feeling better now?

thanks Lekker! Yes, I'm feeling better. Sore throat and headache today - completely unrelated to anything and hopefully won't amount to anything.

Pook-When you test just sit down! ;) I don't need you getting knocked out and not being able to tell me!!!!!!

Haha! Knocked up and knocked out! Not good!

Afm mild cramps today just now, killer lower back, slept like a rock most of the night and once again woke up super early. My throat still hurts though. I need Tuesday to hurry the crap up! LOL

I'm wishing the days away for you Hun! The waiting is so very hard. Got everything crossed for you!

lol yeah it did! hahah so call me crazy but I have a phone appointment with my medium tomorrow night at 7:30. She's the one I spoke to months ago and she was so scary correct without even seeing me in person and knowing nothing about me. So I'm REALLY hoping she will say prego! Then I will also be asking for a blood test on the 6th. Did I mention (those of you who have me on facebook already saw this last week) I have an insatiable craving for scrambled eggs with bacon in them, covered in cheese, ketchup, and hot sauce. This has been non stop for almost 2 weeks now. Hubby just cooked me some (4 eggs) and I ate all of them...and then pouted b/c they were all gone. I'm going to ask for more for dinner ;) I"M HOPING I"M HOPING

I am soooo hoping for you too Lekker!!!!! The days can't go fast enough can they?? I will be in the tww with you pretty soon I hope!! Ready for this IUI to get things moving but no positive opk yet, but I know better since it is so early tomorrow is cd 13 for me
Lekker that sounds like a pretty specific craving LOL
Hi Here!! Sizzles, Gdane and all you other lovely ladies!!

Pook I can't wait to her about your :BFP: soon! <3

I went to the movies and about 20 mins in I felt like I was going to throw up everywhere. My friend gave me a jolly rancher to suck on to try to calm the urge and it made it MUCH MUCH WORSE! It's like the sweet of it was repulsive. I got up and ran to the bathroom and hovered over the toilet for a few trying not to puke b/c I didn't want anyone to hear me. I splashed my face with cold water a bunch of times and then went back and suffered though the rest of the movie. I want to go to the ER just so I can get a blood test and find out so if I"m not I can take some phnergrin and go to bed. But I don't really want to go to the ER b/c they are terrible there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->