LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Hey ladies! Happy hump day or :sex: day for some of us :)

Gdane, Ive always heard that blue star ointment or monistat works well for ring worms...blue star is much cheaper :) I hope you get it taken care of before Mexico...as for the mucous get that checked...have you been taking anything to increse EWCM? If so that increases all mucous in your body.

Scerena, glad to hear from you! I think that relaxing is the best method to get that BFP!!

Sizzles, I hope your appointment goes well on the 24th :) Spotting sucks...I use to have penis induced spotting when I was in my 20s...guess my cervix know to brace itself now...LOL

Here, my cycle buddy!! So happy DH brought up IVF. I have been searching for information for financial aid, do you live in the US? I can pm you some info if you want :)

Leeker how are you doing?

Pook was the IUI expensive w/o medication? My DR wants to do injectibles but I think I O just fine...

AFM, nothing is going on at all...just wish it was Friday not Wednesday ...

here I hope we are lucky like teddy would be amazing for us Hun :hugs: will your doc do the procedure Hun??

Injects are crazy- that's why I am holding off the Ivf for now :hugs:
I haven't tried accu but I am beginning to think its worth a shot :) wow your acu lady sounds like a right pain not known what she was doing!!

How do you find the clomid? Any side effects???

krystinab I wish it was Friday too!!! 8dpo- when are you testing???

here I hope we are lucky like teddy would be amazing for us Hun :hugs: will your doc do the procedure Hun??

I haven't tried accu but I am beginning to think its worth a shot :) wow your acu lady sounds like a right pain not known what she was doing!!

I dont test til AF is late. Shes due next Wednesday so I will test next weekend if she doesnt show up :)

Freaking Clomid kills me with the hot flashes. I could talking and all of a sudden feel like I want to get naked :rofl: My FS will do the lap. I need to make up mind and call. I'm such a procrastinator these days. I think too its because every month deep down I think its my magic month. Welllllllllll......I've gotten fooled over and over :haha: The injectibles had me gaining weight. What about you?

I dont test til AF is late. Shes due next Wednesday so I will test next weekend if she doesnt show up :)

Kryst..that would be cool on sending me the info. Thank you. That's so sweet. I have one I can't remember the name of them right now. Interest rates were incredibly high.

So you're waiting until Next Friday to test? Wow! You have amazing strength. I have had it but now I just break down and do it. I'm due AF next Wednesday too.
What a sad day all ready?!

Girl its easier to see red than a BFN for me and cheaper too! LOL I hated clomid too it jacked me all up and on 50mg I was producing too many eggs, go figure. So the injectibles made you gain weight, eh? Whats that about I cant afford to gain one damn ounce....ugh not looking forward to injecting myself either. As for the magic month, girl we will have us a magic month here soon! I talked about it to the BIG GUY now I am just being patient and trying not to fill my mind with negativety.....I tell myslef I will get that BFP, I will have a healthy baby, I will be a great mom :) its mind control...LOL

here :haha: I remember clomid hot flashes the amount of times you just want to strip off :haha:
That's great your fs will do the lap :) have you decided yet? I'm the same with thinking this will be my month and then BAM it's not :hugs:
OMGOSH the weight injectables made me gain I was always 9stone 3 on them- now I weight between 8stone 5- 8stone 11 since stopping them! My stomach use to bloat so bad I looked pregnant and my thighs felt like tree trunks :haha:
Now I'm going back to my old self after 25days :)

krystinab wishing you the world of luck Hun :hugs: hoping af stays well away :hugs: I am hoping that you will not need the injections! The injecting is easy once you get over that 1st one I was a pro then :) the 1st one I felt like I was going to faintly literally :haha:

Did you hear what Kryst said scerena.........MIND CONTROL. We are going to think it and believe it. Let's do this!!

I'm so glad I met you girls..awww. :hugs:

My iui is $350 each cycle., not to bad, and sooo worth it when it works!! :)

Pook- OMG thats awesome...mine is $1500/cycle....plus the meds...so damn expensive :( my insurance doesn't cover anything...booooo

Scerena- What do you mean when you say 9stone 3?

My insurance doesn't cover anything either but the cost here must be lower, wow that is a lot

Hey Ladies, sorry I've been MIA. There is a VERY "good" horrible explanation that had a "happy" ending. So first I"m going to answer questions, Symptoms are still continuing to get more apparent. Symptoms include lower back pain, nausea, heightened sense of smell (which is really odd) my gag reflex has been working overtime, can't sleep, MAJORLY vivid dreams, pulling on the back side of my belly button, scratchy throat, and today my right boob hurts really bad right above the areola.

As for the hospital they only gave me phenergrin. Tomorrow is my pre op so I'll see what the doc says.

And here is the reason that I haven't been on, I've been super upset/depressed. My husband works 24 hour shifts every other day. And Sunday was a 24hr day...I wake up early Monday morning to my phone blowing up. I had a ton of missed calls from him, Maj's wife, and another soldier. I have a text from chris saying he's in riverside hospital with a dear friend/soldier. I'm like WTF! I'm freaking slap out. I call him and find out that a really really good friend of ours (who I had JUST been sitting at his kitchen table on thursday) had tried to commit suicide. Long story short he's fine. They were able to take him off the ventilator yesterday evening and he's been moved out of ICU to a normal room today.

The reason I'm so upset is I'm sick and tired of my husband always getting screwed because we don't have a family. He's always the first soldier they call in to cover shifts, the first solder on the schedule to work holidays, never gets his comp (free) days, never gets his 4 days that he's promised, even when he's home from work he's always getting called back in to do something completely stupid that a 5 year old could do. And they are trying to make him work on Monday (surgery) and he will be on call on Tuesday. GO FIGURE! So tomorrow he's supposed to go down there and put his foot down. He's either going to make them give him at least 3 days off OR I am going to the Colonel and raise mortal hell. I'm sick of coming last place in this unit b/c I don't have kids.

I'm not nervous about the surgery at all really. I'm really looking forward to it! I finally get to sleep! HAHAHA <3

Kryst, that's how much my IUI's were. 1500.00 including the meds. I had three and don't think I'll be doing another. One more and I would be close to IVF kind of costs.

Lekker..I'm sorry that they are doing this to you guys. You know what? It's not just his unit , its a lot of them. Check this out...My daughter that died..the day after we buried her they wanted my DH to come in. That was piss poor. After that he was like..when my time is up I'm out! So when his time was up he got out. They have no concern for what others are going through. I just couldn't believe they were that insensitive. He has never looked back or regretted it.

I hope your sympthoms are still preggo syms. You are 12dpo when do you expect AF. Have you thought of testing today since it's 12dpo? or are you going to wait it out??

Leeker thats a lot! WOW I hope they come around and give DH the time off he's worked for!

Here just reading the words "after we buried her" made me want to cry. People are so insenstive its ridiculous but then when they are going through something they want pitty. I am glad your husband is out of that situation!

AFM, nothing going on...so happy the weekend is right around the corner....

Why do you ask Krystina?

Woke up to a bazillion phone calls and one text: my sisters boyfriend got killed in a car accident last night.

I'm okay...I wasn't THAT close to him but it breaks my heart to see my family in so much pain. My parents treated him like a son, my sisters kids loved him and he has a 3 year old daughter. Plus my little sister loved him like crazy. And my dh worked with him for a while. We don't know the full storybut he was driving his truck and ran a stop sign. We haven't seen him yet since he was working out of town so it hasn't completely sunk in I guess.

I stopped by my sisters this morning and my mom and little sister are there to be with her. I'm just glad my sister made it possible for him to spend the summer with his daughter.

My sister in law texted my sister this morning. It was really sweet and uncharacteristic of her but it made us all laugh. it said: "I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine something like this because all the deaths I have experienced have been expected and it was a relief for them when they went but I just can't believe this is true. I want to call there and ask a bunch of questions like, 'did he have a bunch of tattoos? Was his laugh contagious? Did he talk about Kristin (my sister) all the time? No? Well you must have the wrong zach."

The other night when my mom was at my house he texted her asking for my sisters pants size which I thought was weird. This morning my mom asked my sister if she could tell her why he wanted it. He wanted it because he was getting a tutu made for my niece and thought it would be funny to make one for my sister too. It made my sister start bawling because he had told her he was going to meet the tutu lady that night.

My heart is breaking for my sister.

Gdane. I am so sorry to hear that. I will def keep your family in my prayers. I asked why you were sad because of your emoticon....

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50100890/

This is the story.

Wow so sorry for your loss Ash!! Thinking of you today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly