LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

OH MY GOSH ASH! I am so sorry! :( I hurt for your sister too. It's never easy losing someone at all but it truly is so much harder when it's completely unexpected. I really hope she's going to be okay in due time. I have you all in my heart. <3

Here-that's jacked up!

Well here's an update. My surgery has been postponed. :( Stupid me didn't finish my heart exam last month and they won't touch me until they have that paperwork. So I said we could think about rescheduling but I wanted to see if I could get the papers today. WHICH I DID! And it was too late I was already pulled off of the surgery list. :( I"M SO MAD! I'm praying they will call me tomorrow and put me right back on. BUT I did ask him for a blood pregnancy test. And when I got the results the woman pulled me into the office and told me something 120(DID NOT say HCG she called it something else and didn't call it Beta either) so it's negative. But I thought a number that high would be considered pregnancy. SO I'm supposed to get AF on tuesday and if she doesn't show I'm going to go crazy! lol

Lekker..what? Can you all back ask what was 120? If they did a pregnancy test and your number came back at 120. Yep! You are pregnant. Do you have any test around the house? Defo call back and see what was 120. I hope its a positive beta test. Then we can do a victory dance.

Yeah, no kidding! Test!!! If you're 120 you're well above what an HPT would tell you.

Doodlepoodle, I see you lurking...come out and play!! ;)

AFM: I'm down to 147lbs! That's the least I've been since I've started trying to lose weight!! WOOOO HOOOOOO! AF is out the door and my ringworm is almost gone with the prescription cream I got. I'm so ready for mexico!!!

Leeker I would def ask what the 120 was referring to...that so strange! If you are not preggo I pray you get back on that surgery list :)

Gdane..147, no AF, no ringworm, mexico...life is good. Hope you have a blast!!

AFM, temp going up up up...trying not to symptom spot but I cant help it ..LOL

and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Gdane Im going to sign it and I added my chart to my signature :) I am trying to be netural not postive or negative...this is my 19 month TTC...

Makes me kind of miss charting! Thanks for signing! Lookin good, but I know what you mean. I had a perfect implantation dip chart and AF came right on time. It's best not to get your hopes up. Does it look like all your other charts? When does your temp normally drop>?

Makes me kind of miss charting! Thanks for signing! Lookin good, but I know what you mean. I had a perfect implantation dip chart and AF came right on time. It's best not to get your hopes up. Does it look like all your other charts? When does your temp normally drop>?

Temp usually drops around 13dpo...its somewhat similar to other charts but I never had 5 consistant temp increases...we shall see...Im not testing til next weekend if AF doesnt show up Wednesday ....fx I would love to give DH a christmas gift with a BFP HPT inside...of course I wouldnt be able to wait til Christmas day ....LOL

Wouldn't we all?! Best of luck dear! Thanks for signing!

Hey ladies...so I just finished stalking everybody's journal...to say we have some strng women on this thread is an understatement. You ladies are an inspiration....

I didn't get a chance to call today. It's been a busy day. I know they won't be there tomorrow so AF is due on Tuesday. IF she doesn't show up by wed I'll take an HPT but I'm not going to take one until then b/c I don't want to waste it. I don't know what she called it....like omega or something. And of course my insurance website is jacked up so it's only showing what it wants to and not all of my information. Which is kind of annoying that it's supposed to be there in case I need to print all of my dr encounters and everything off...and it's never up to date. It showed that I had a blood test yesterday but the result hadn't been entered yet. Which they only put if it's positive or negative. I hope on Monday they call me and tell me when they are going to schedule me for surgery.

OH AND my Cervix is still missing. If I wasn't pregnant wouldn't it have dropped by now?

So much sadness on here!

Symptoms are still continuing to get more apparent. Symptoms include lower back pain, nausea, heightened sense of smell (which is really odd) my gag reflex has been working overtime, can't sleep, MAJORLY vivid dreams, pulling on the back side of my belly button, scratchy throat, and today my right boob hurts really bad right above the areola.

I really hope - in spite of the blood test they did - that you are indeed pg. Surely there's got to be a good chance with all those symptoms!

And here is the reason that I haven't been on, I've been super upset/depressed. My husband works 24 hour shifts every other day. And Sunday was a 24hr day...I wake up early Monday morning to my phone blowing up. I had a ton of missed calls from him, Maj's wife, and another soldier. I have a text from chris saying he's in riverside hospital with a dear friend/soldier. I'm like WTF! I'm freaking slap out. I call him and find out that a really really good friend of ours (who I had JUST been sitting at his kitchen table on thursday) had tried to commit suicide. Long story short he's fine. They were able to take him off the ventilator yesterday evening and he's been moved out of ICU to a normal room today.

That is awful! Thank goodness it turned out ok. Hopefully he'll get the help he needs now to make a full recovery physically and mentally.

<3

Woke up to a bazillion phone calls and one text: my sisters boyfriend got killed in a car accident last night.

I'm okay...I wasn't THAT close to him but it breaks my heart to see my family in so much pain. My parents treated him like a son, my sisters kids loved him and he has a 3 year old daughter. Plus my little sister loved him like crazy. And my dh worked with him for a while. We don't know the full storybut he was driving his truck and ran a stop sign. We haven't seen him yet since he was working out of town so it hasn't completely sunk in I guess.

I stopped by my sisters this morning and my mom and little sister are there to be with her. I'm just glad my sister made it possible for him to spend the summer with his daughter.

My sister in law texted my sister this morning. It was really sweet and uncharacteristic of her but it made us all laugh. it said: "I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine something like this because all the deaths I have experienced have been expected and it was a relief for them when they went but I just can't believe this is true. I want to call there and ask a bunch of questions like, 'did he have a bunch of tattoos? Was his laugh contagious? Did he talk about Kristin (my sister) all the time? No? Well you must have the wrong zach."

The other night when my mom was at my house he texted her asking for my sisters pants size which I thought was weird. This morning my mom asked my sister if she could tell her why he wanted it. He wanted it because he was getting a tutu made for my niece and thought it would be funny to make one for my sister too. It made my sister start bawling because he had told her he was going to meet the tutu lady that night.

My heart is breaking for my sister.

I'm so very sorry to hear that. What a sad sad thing to happen. My thoughts are with your sister and family.

I think u should do an hpt also just to double check

Well I already missed FMU but I"m thinking about going ahead and doing one. The HCG test was a Quant so idk. I have been looking for awhile at the charts and I'm pretty sure she did NOT say nano grams. So 120 would be about right for 3-4 weeks.

Kryst :hugs: You are so right. You'd be amazed at what some of us have been through and keep trying to keep going. _ oh...cycle buddy. I'm out this month though. So I still send you my :dust:

Lekker..I would test if I were you. You are at a good point in your cycle that its either going to be or its not. You know? You girls have made me decide to go ahead and do a lap. I'm calling on Monday to get one scheduled.

stark white. I'm done. I will no longer be TTC until after surgery and I find out what is wrong with me. I'm sick and tired of hoping and praying and never getting even a slight hint of good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->