LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Leeker just stay positive cause your surgery is rigth around the corner..

Here why are you counting yourself out?

Sorry lekker! Stress does a lot, and im hoping the surgery brings your bfp following, ...big hugs

Here why are u out girlie?

Kryst I hope that you are doing well!

Hi to all else!!

I am currently going on day 21 with no ovulation...just creamy cm is all I've got....I usuallly don't o this late, so im either annovulatory this time or just super late because of the dumb antibiotics I took...I hope I still ovulate so I can get my iui still

Kryst- I don't know when my surgery is since they postponed it and have yet to call me. BTW I think it might be safe for you to test. <3

Kryst- I don't know when my surgery is since they postponed it and have yet to call me. BTW I think it might be safe for you to test. <3

Can you call the, to see if they can get you in?? I don't test until af is late....it's just my thing...and even if I did get a bfn I'd think there was still a chance...lol

I plan on calling tomorrow but I'm not going to hold my breath. I'm really sad that tomorrow was supposed to be surgery and now I'll be sitting at home alone. AF did start today though >.<

I plan on calling tomorrow but I'm not going to hold my breath. I'm really sad that tomorrow was supposed to be surgery and now I'll be sitting at home alone. AF did start today though >.<

Oh Honey, I'm so sorry to hear that! We were all so hopeful for you. Still, surgery will hopefully be the way forward for you; I hope they reschedule soon so you have something to focus on.

Sorry about af lekker :-( biiiiiiig hugs to you sweetie and I hope they get this surgery going quckly for you so that this cycle you will be good to go!
hi sizzles and krys!!!

Afm: cd 22 nothing fun going on at this point but im hanging in there

Thank you ladies for the support!

I do have to say though...this is the most strange AF ever for me. I'm barely spotting basically. SMH idk what to think.

Sorry Lekker...I know it sucks especially when you think your month is a great month. Hold you head up girl. Have you found out when you can be put back on the list.

Krsyst, Gdane..You know how you know even when you don't know for sure. Well I'm there. It's like there is nothing to lead me to otherwise. I know witch is coming soon.

Gdane: Trip coming up...woohoo!!! a few more days and you are outta here. I'm so happy for you.

Sizzles..hey honey. How are you? Anything fun planned for the Holiday break.

AFM: Not much..just waiting on the witch and waiting on my break from work. 2 and 1/2 weeks. I'm pumped. I can't wait to party. The only good thing that will come out of the witch coming. Next thing is I have my IVF consult scheduled for January 10th at 4:00pm. So that gives me a little something to look forward too. Other than that just spending my days asking WhY???????????????? :rofl:

So I called OB and was placed on hold for about 30 mins. Good News!!!! Pre Op friday, surgery MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I feel you...I think I am out too!! I know my temp will be dropping soon. 2.5 weeks off is the shiznit...I am jealous!!!

Leeker...I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Gdane...whats going on girl??

AFM, nothing is going on just waiting for AF, this upcoming cycle will be my last natural cycle before the IUI in January....

Krys I really thought this was it for you! You're not completely out of the game yet though! :)

Can everyone see all my previous posts or are they not posting....been saying hi to people and asking how they are with no response :-( must be because the thread moves so fast...
oh well, how is everyone? I am currently on cd 23 with loads of cm so im hoping I still get fertile time this month and that it will just be late, so we can get this IUI going....I still believe the antibiotics slowed my o down, just hoping it doesn't cut it out all together....all negative smileys so far but I feel a smile coming up being I had the ewcm last night...there was a lot but there was also creamy mixed in, anyone know what that means?

Pook, I think part ofthe reason you're getting missed is because you have nothing to stand out on your posts, like a ticker or an avatar. I have missed you a couple of times because I get scrolling so fast. I really hope you O and get the surprise bfp even if you dont have the IUI but I can see how disappointing that would be. Not sure about your CM. Hopefully it means you're gearing up to O.

Krys and Here, I hope AF stays away but that's exciting you have IUI and IVF scheduled you two! :)

Lekker: Congrats on the surgery! That's crazy how fast everything moved. Hopefully this is your ticket.

Sizzles and everyone else, hope you're alright :)

I leave 6am CST for Mexico tomorrow :) The weather looks absolutely perfect. No rain and mid 80's the ENTIRE time. I'm feeling great. The weather is also great tomorrow for our flight out and our connecting flight so I don't have to worry about delays :happydance: I'm down 2 1/2 inches around my belly and around 10lbs. Tonight is our LAST night of Insanity and we're going to start over. I'd be happy losing another 10lbs. And ringworm is still there but not noticable.

Thanks gdane I will consider getting a ticker made up and pop a picture back up on my avatar as I used to have!!! Wooohhhoooo for mexico, your trip is going to be amazing!! I am still have ewcm so I think my o is coming up for sure, as I usually can tell when its on the way....I have faith and would love the bfp with or without IUI...
the creamy cm seems to be gone and now its just the good ole ew stuff, so sounds like a good sign, I just hope hubs sample is good so we can get some good swimmers up there...he does have a little cold so im hoping it doesn't affect it

Hi here, sizzles, lekker, krys
Well I will update again once I get the ticker and pictures up here

Oh yea and gdane amazing about your weight loss and inches loss, it feels so good doesn't it?? I remember when I lost 20lbs this summer and felt so good and accomlished....I have gained half of it back so I need to get back in gear after my IUI just want that to happen first

Hey Pook...how are ya? Are you getting a iui this cycle? So exciting! We weren't ignoring you boo...I didn't see your posts...

Thanks Leeker but looks like a BFP isn't happening for me...my cervix is nice and open ready for AF...I knew ,my chance were low this cycle cause I only bd the day of my +opk...

Let go Mexico...I'm excited like I'm going? Do you think you can fit a extra 140lbs in your luggage Gdane?

LOL

Thanks Krys, I didn't think you ladies were ignoring me but I did start to wonder why no one was responding too much lol....I need to get my ticker going maybe it will help, I will be working on that once hubs gets off of the laptop
yes I am getting an iui, and was hesitant there for a bit because I wasn't getting my usually ovulation symptoms thought we would have to wait til next cycle because I had taken a z pack which always seems to push o back a bit for me.....but since last nice I have been back in the running with lots of ewcm...I will just have a super late ovulation....I hope that doesn't matter much with the implantation or anything, im going on cd 24 tomorrow and just hanging in there hoping for the best

Thanks Krys, I didn't think you ladies were ignoring me but I did start to wonder why no one was responding too much lol....I need to get my ticker going maybe it will help, I will be working on that once hubs gets off of the laptop
yes I am getting an iui, and was hesitant there for a bit because I wasn't getting my usually ovulation symptoms thought we would have to wait til next cycle because I had taken a z pack which always seems to push o back a bit for me.....but since last nice I have been back in the running with lots of ewcm...I will just have a super late ovulation....I hope that doesn't matter much with the implantation or anything, im going on cd 24 tomorrow and just hanging in there hoping for the best

Thats awesome. Are you using anytype of medication? I cant wait til your BFP announcement!! I am glad you added a ticker...helps me keep up with ya. What time is your IUI? You have to make sure to tell me every detail. I am so damn anxious about mine. As for the zpack...I think antibiotics make you more fertile! Heres to a September baby :wine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->