LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Here I feel like the medical field is full of cop outs...smh...for all this damn money I spend on insurance you would think someone would give me helpful information!

Leeker, before your count yourself out you should apply...octomom got $$ from somewhere and so can you!

Pook I don't test early either...its too stressful! Im not getting the IUI until my January cycle...so Im guessing 40 or so days from now...scary...this is my last shot at a natural pregnancy for # 1. Praying I can do it on my own...

Sizzles you need ticker so I can stalk you better :)

Have any of you ladies tried soy isoflaves?

Sizzles you need ticker so I can stalk you better :)

Erm... I don't know anything about tickers or how to get them! I blithely go through life 'tickerless' (and at certain times of the month, knickerless! :xmas13:) but I'm happy to be enlightened!

Pook - :xmas3:

Sizzles you are so funny! I like to be knickerless too..lol...

Ladies....I know I shouldn't be saying it this early on, but I really think I am out this cycle for sure...I am 6dpo and most people at least feel a twinge by now or something! I just feel like it didn't happen this time...I don't know if I am trying to prepare myself for the worst or what, but I just don't think this is my month, and I don't know if it will ever be...sorry to be debbie downer, but this is just how I woke up feeling today...

You dont have to feel anything Pook. I can't even begin to look at SS anymore. Some cycles no thing and some cycles I feel everything. Even nausea. So..certainly don't. In my past pregnancies DH said I never had any symptoms until I missed a period. He reminded me of that. You are probably as you said preparing your heart and mind for anything which is so normal. Few more days honey and and I hope you get a bfp :hugs:

Sizzles and Kryst: Are you saying you don't wear no DRAWS :rofl: Notice what i called them :rofl:

HI YA!!! OMGDNESS...I'm so glad and happy and thrilled and overwhelmed and excited and ....and....and...and....LMBO...:rofl: I'm glad your home. It was so different not having you around. :cry: I missed you. :hugs:

Haha you're crazy but I love you girl! :) Thanks for the warm welcome back :) :)

Lekker, I would apply anyway especially with ARC. I think you just get a higher interest rate or something like that. It wouldn't hurt to call and ask questions. Write your questions down and then call. It's totally worth it. Let them send you a packet in the mail. If you want I can send you mine I'm not going to use them.

Please do something. :hugs:

Amazing video! I'm so sorry about your diagnosis. I'm grateful you're so open about it with everyone. Big hugs

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? Just found this thread...

I'm currently 5dpo/IUI but not really daring to hope that this is my month.

Most of my friends are pregnant or have kids and we're ltttc #1 so definitely feeling left out.

Orchid, of course you are welcome to join us!! I have chatted with you in the iui thread and I think you will get along great with us girlies! Welcome and big hugs, I hope you get that bfp soon! Orchid you and I are only a couple days difference, I am 7dpo

GDANE!!! Oh, how I have missed you!! I hope your trip was fabulous!!! You truly deserved it, and needed it!!

Hi everyone else, and huge hugs lekker, I hope your feeling a little better with your recovery

Afm: 7dpo and tonight got some af cramps ....very light ones...but enough to annoy me, I hope that doesn't mean the witch is on her way..I should have 10 more days before af is due according to my lp...this is one long cycle for me lol

Hi Orchid! Welcome! You will fit in great here.

Pook I'm really hoping that is your bean snuggling in tight!

Gdane thank you but I'm starting to regret being open about it.

I'm sure you all are tired of me crying and moaning since we are all here for the same reason. I laid down to take a nap and woke up to this email from my best friends husband.

"Ok listen, not to be mean but I think you're taking things way out of proportion. You and Chris are great people, and I know how much you want to have a baby. The thing is, is that you need to have responsibilities. You need to be able to take care of yourself and be financially stable before bringing another human being into this world. Im sorry to sound like a dick but it is what it is"

I'm mortified, heart broken, and just plain pissed off. Of ALL people! And this was not even asked for. He just out of the blue emailed me. WTF! I tried to text my best friend (his wife) and she's already asleep as far as I know. But this might just ruin our relationship.

Lekker and pooka, thanks for the welcome!

Lekker, my phone won't let me watch your video for some reason, but I'm so so sorry about your diagnosis. I saw that your location is ft. Irwin - is your husband in the army? If so, there are some military clinics that offer reduced cost ivf. Also I'm sorry you got that unsolicited crap email. That's the last think you need right now :growlmad:

Pooka, looking forward to testing together New years eve if the witch doesn't get me first!!

Lekker, you can get reduced cost IVF at Ft Bragg, San Diego naval hospital, Ft Lewis, and I think somewhere in Texas and also in washington DC. So maybe if you can get stationed at Ft lewis or Ft Bragg you might have some more affordable options.

Orchid-Thank you for the help. I already know about those treatment facilities. The only issue with those are the wait lists, and being accepted there. I'm working on that but right now San Deigo is 1 1/2 years out. I don't want to sound bad but I really don't want to wait that long to try. I'm turning 28 in March and I feel like I'm running out of time. I'm hoping that my dr will have some kind of good news on the 2nd. <3

"Ok listen, not to be mean but I think you're taking things way out of proportion. You and Chris are great people, and I know how much you want to have a baby. The thing is, is that you need to have responsibilities. You need to be able to take care of yourself and be financially stable before bringing another human being into this world. Im sorry to sound like a dick but it is what it is"

I'm mortified, heart broken, and just plain pissed off. Of ALL people! And this was not even asked for. He just out of the blue emailed me. WTF! I tried to text my best friend (his wife) and she's already asleep as far as I know. But this might just ruin our relationship.

I skimmed through this post (there's just too many to read them all! :dohh:), but saw your video. I also just saw that you said your "friend" said this. I'm sorry, but I would immediately cut ties with that person. Anyone who says what he did is no friend to you. His words are just plain mean. As someone who's heard it all from God not wanting me to be a mother to how I need to eat the inside of a pineapple to be "cured" of infertility, I have to say what he said to you ranks pretty high on the A-hole scale. If you feel like salvaging that relationship, you are a stronger and nicer person than I. Sorry, just reading what that person said really irked me! :growlmad:

Lekker, I didn't realize the wait lists were that long. I had heard it was like six months. But regardless, you're most definitely not running out of time. I'm 35 and if IUIs don't work I'm looking at starting IVF around my 36th birthday, which is why we're not even thinking about trying Ft Bragg and using a private fertility clinic instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->