LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Did you really? Wow!!! That is awesome. It's some good stuff. I didn't take any last week but did today as soon as I got back home. I should have taken it with me. Good things that CoQ10 has done. Give it at least 3 months. I've seen miracles. i'll post you a page on BnB for women who have been trying for a long time and got bfp. There has been a lot. I'll post it tomorrow. You can read through the pages and you will be amazed. I've missed you girl :hugs:

Did you really? Wow!!! That is awesome. It's some good stuff. I didn't take any last week but did today as soon as I got back home. I should have taken it with me. Good things that CoQ10 has done. Give it at least 3 months. I've seen miracles. i'll post you a page on BnB for women who have been trying for a long time and got bfp. There has been a lot. I'll post it tomorrow. You can read through the pages and you will be amazed. I've missed you girl :hugs:

Ooh! Please do post that link, it sounds interesting and I've been considering getting some.

Glad you've had a great break and also glad you're back!

Happy new year to all of you - fingers crossed for our new year's wishes to come true!

:dust:

Hi, found you guys! Can I join??

I REALLY fit this thread! Starting year FIVE ttc #1 with the new year and feel like I've been on BNB without a bump longer than anybody ever. I know I haven't, but I've just about seen even the longest ttcers get their bfps since I joined this forum.

The problem is I CANT get pregnant and I can't find what is wrong. Additionally finances and religion really are hurting fertility treatment options.

About me-37; dh 39 this month. TTC 4 years/NTNP 2 years prior to that. No bfp for me or dh ever in our lives. So far all tests on both normal to really good. Lap & dye sched. for 1/18=suspecting they are going to find something horribly wrong with me.

Titi: :hi: Welcome honey. I'm so glad you found us. Yay!!! This is going to be the best year ever for you. Are you nervous about the procedure? I know you are ready though. I'm going to talk to my RE about it when I go for my visit next week. See if he thinks I need to try that first.

Girls: Here is the link. It says for older women but as you'll read through the posts even younger women are taking it as well and got preggars. There's not a lot of activity on the link know since most of the women got pregnant.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...nt-coq10-could-key-pregnancy-older-women.html

Thanks Sizzles. I'm glad to be back to see what you guys are up to.

Titi: :hi: Welcome honey. I'm so glad you found us. Yay!!! This is going to be the best year ever for you. Are you nervous about the procedure? I know you are ready though. I'm going to talk to my RE about it when I go for my visit next week. See if he thinks I need to try that first.

Girls: Here is the link. It says for older women but as you'll read through the posts even younger women are taking it as well and got preggars. There's not a lot of activity on the link know since most of the women got pregnant.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...nt-coq10-could-key-pregnancy-older-women.html

Thanks Sizzles. I'm glad to be back to see what you guys are up to.

I don't know if you'll get anywhere talking to an re or fs about it. This is why even though a lap used to be practically automatic as one of the first things to do when experiencing infertility I'm just getting one going into year 5. MOST of the time, ivf will work no matter if there are severe problems in there and b/c of this it seems a lot of fs just want to push you straight to ivf. Even my good doctors before said I didn't need one-that I didn't have any symptoms of endo (even though I have unexplained pelvic pain and both my mom and grandmom had it) and of course endo isn't the only thing they look for, grr!

This FS said for sure that I wasn't "unexplained" if I haven't had a lap-and that if I really want to be hopeful to get pregnant naturally (b/c of religion) than he can't say not to try it but he charges cash up front for it! (so, can't go through him!). But he did say at my age it wasn't his reccomendation...., as if they don't find anything OR they find something really bad I've had to endure surgery and "waste" 4-5k just to be back at ivf. But for me, it's worth not just the piece of mind, but also if only a small chance that for 4-5k I could get pregnant without having to worry about the whole ivf embryo thing-than to have to be back at looking at spending 18,000 for the ivf we need and not sure I could do it anyways.

As for being scared-I am nervous for the surgery (tubes down throat and catheter=scary!) and afraid that they might find something beyond fixable, but I really am excited for it too...I just want to get it done and get some answers.

Welcome titi!! I feel the same exact way you do. Its scary but its like just get this crap done!! Is your insurance covering surgery?

Thanks so much for the link Here! I've 'bookmarked' it to read when I have more time (i.e. when hubby is at work and I'm wasting time on the computer when I should be doing more constructive things!)

I appreciated the link too! GDane-my insurance will cover 80% after my 2,500 deductible :/

I am SOOOOOO praying that they defnitely find the problem but that it is easily fixable-like some moderate endo in the tubes or something that they can clear out and BAMMO!

but I'm not very hopeful, with the luck I've had making a baby and the time running out that it will be that easy.

You are so welcome for the link. Please go through there and read. Definitely is encouraging.

I've had the tube down the throat. The last time was Dec of 2010 when I had the ectopic. I was nervous of course but as soon as they give you the stuff in the IV or gas you're out like a light. At least they gave it to me in my room before pushing me out. So that was helpful for sure.

Girls..hang in there. You can do it. You will be glad you did. :hugs:

Ya know what? When I'm having my surgery it'll be a year since my failed iui.

Time goes by so fast now it seems huh? Your surgery will be here before you know it. Seriously.

Like you said Lekker, Titi and then you. Maybe this will end our sadness. :hugs:

Look to the future my lovelies.

Oh and by the way...anybody see that Kimberly Kardashian is pregnant.

Don't count on me to turn things around on here since my LAP showed nothing but bad news. My follow up is the day after tomorrow so that makes me a little happy. With that being said....

Yes and pardon my language but F*&K Kim K and Kanye west! He is just a joke and they are both ignorant. (yes there is a little rage there haha) I've not been able to stand him for YEARS!

Yea I heard that on the radio :grr: why couldn't it have been khloe and Lamar

Ikr. I'm sure she feels happy but a little envious. Considering how much she wants a baby. I would have been thrilled if was Khloe.

Yea I heard that on the radio :grr: why couldn't it have been khloe and Lamar

same thing I thought-how typical for a ltttcer that she's (Khloe) been trying forever with her husband , and her sister, who is still married to someone else, gets a bfp with her boyfriend about 5 months into their relationship?

Happy New Year to you all! Hopefully for all of our sakes, 2013 will be a better year than 2012 was. It seems like we couldn't catch a break for anything in 2012 at our house! lol

Mother nature decided to tell me happy new year with a big eff you. Started spotting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->