LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Hi ladies

Do you mind if i join here? I've been ltttc 14 years....when people hear this they think i'm cursed and dont really want to chat, but, please rest assured long term infertility isnt contagious from random online friends heehee and i'm actually a pretty positive person :D

I'm from the UK and currently on a waiting list for IVF which is around a 2 year wait, hell, i've waited all these year and got to 33 whats another 2 years :haha:

I have 1 blocked tube, but the Doctors tell me i have a good chance of getting pregnant naturally...hahaha ok! Anyways, just looking for a friendly place to chat, hope here is ok x

Lets: :hi: Yes you are so welcome to come here and chat. I'm so glad you found us. 14 years....Wow..that's a long time. Here I am thinking I'm a long time. I'm so sorry it taking this long. Have you ever got a bfp? I'm thrilled you are giving IVF a try. oh and I have to throw this in there...I have seen women on here get pregnant with one tube. They actually figured out which month they were O from the good side and did timed BD. I'm sure you know all about that since you've been at this. Welcome again lady. You will defo love the girls on here. They are very supportive and will be thrilled to have you with us :hugs:

HI Lets! On the plus side, I think 33 is still young. And how wonderful you can have the option for IVF, even if it is another two years. Who knows what might happen by then!

Here, for me it was the month after that wacky month. I think that wacky month was me finally getting on track. If you wanna see the next month, and if I can figure it out, I'll share the chart somewhere.

Welcome Lets! You must be super-woman to remain positive after 14 years! As Phrum says, you're still young so that's definitely on your side. Is the 2 years from now? As in, you'll be 35 when you qualify? I'm also in the UK and due to start IVF in the next few months; still of course hoping for that elusive BFP, but resigned to the liklihood that my only way to get pg is 'with help'.
Wishing you lots of luck as you continue on your ttc journey!

Welxome lets! Very sorry to hear about your long journey I hope it has a happy endding soon

I started coq10 and am doing soy isoflavones this cycle. Taking the soy cd 5-9 gradually increasing dosage. Not hopeful but figured I'd give it a shot before surgery. This is my last cycle before our fate is decided.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............Where is everyone???????

Gdane...The CoQ10 is definitely a good move! I'm still watching your countdown to D-Day.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............Where is everyone??????

I'm at home watching my team play Notre Dame in the national championship game. I am the BIGGEST college football fan in my family (Roll Tide!) :thumbup::thumbup:

You're from Alabama I see. I'm from next door...MS. Right now Alabama is spanking the crap out of ND. LOL

You're from Alabama I see. I'm from next door...MS. Right now Alabama is spanking the crap out of ND. LOL

Yep...I'm lovin' it! What part of MS are you from? I'm from the west central part just a little south of Tuscaloosa.

Hehe. I had to read bacj because I thought north dakota (nd) was playing :)

I just wanted to add my vote to Lekker's soy milk suggestion. I did that pre-O, too. GDane, I am sending lots of baby dust your way this month!

Hope the rest of you are doing well! AFM, I am so looking forward to going home in just over a week.

Soy milk? I'm not supposed to mix soy iso with anything else soy

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the welcomes for me and I pass them along warmly to the other even newer girls! and congrats Phrum!!!!

Not posting much cuz nothing much going on...just finished my 54th period and can't ttc at all before lap so really nothing to write about. I have pre-op Monday-will share then, mostly for Gdane's benefit.

As far as soy going........idk about it. Now-I've tried it (5-9) back in the days (around years 1-2.5) when I tried EVERYTHING, lol! but now I'm scared to even eat tofu after reading how badly modified soy can whack out estrogen levels. Has anyone else read anything into this? Supposedly, hormonely speaking, only naturally fermented (miso, raw soy sauce, tempeh, edamame beans) soy is okay, and anything processed is really bad as it acts like an estrogen binder in your body (something like that).

I haven't done as much research as I'd like-so hopefully someone else can chip in here!

You can write about whatever you want Titi! I just like seeing people active in here :) I did read about soy and negative impacts hence the reason I've had that bottle for about a year and haven't tried it. but people have gotten pregnant from it, so I figured, what the hell, can't be any worse than any of the other medications or chemicals I put in my body may as well go balls to the wall before my lap. And I would really appreciate hearing all the ins and outs about your surgery. I'm getting ancy about mine. How are you doing?

I'm doing alright I can't kick this sinus/cold thing I have going on...I've had it for about two months. It's driving me nuts. Plus our blower motor went out in my Envoy (which we bought for kiddos that we don't have) so my heater doesn't work since the fans not working...so i got another one and I grabbed it to carry inside..well I stepped one foot out of the truck and BAM the blower motor and I were on the ground. Now my back hurts and my elbow is bleeding. I hit it so hard that through a long sleeved shirt and a sweatshirt, the impact caused my elbow to bleed. Great. Hope the blower motor is okay.

Sorry I've been awol. I've had a weird week and now tomorrow kicks off the BUSY rest of the week til monday! I'm so sulky right now. I'm about to be 5 days late and I'm just ready for the bi**h to show her face.

Well ladies, not much news I don't guess. I'm starting with coq10 and stopping with smoking. I'm not temping right now, but we got lots of BDing in right before what should be O, so that's all we can do this cycle. AF due about Jan 17. I guess ignorance must be bliss - for women who believe they can get prego any ole day.
I feel like the 2ww is such a waste of time! ....and I have short cycles, textbook 27-29 days most moths! Can't imagine you ladies with long cycles!

I'm afraid of soy too, though I'm sure I eat some I don't go looking for extra! Though,nicotine reduces estrogen, which I think may be my problem, and hence I'm finally trying to kick the habit. So I guess I'm no better off. Next month when the nicotine has had a couple weeks to clear out of my system, I'm gonna try something hormone balancing to help restore order. Haven't decided for sure exactly what yet - I guess a trip to Whole Foods is in order, after payday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->