LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Oh Hun, I am so sorry that your grandads cancer has returned :hugs: today my mum in law also had an appointment- they think she might have cancer also :hugs: so sorry Hunni I'm here whenever you want to talk any time :hugs: I pray that your oh gets better Hun and can hear your news :hugs:

It's lovely when you and oh can play and feel like how you use to right?! I love that when you're care free :)

I've never taken soy- but I have heard good things come from it- I hope that strong O gives you your bfp :)

Fxd tomorrow's appointment goes okay Hunni :hugs: I pray your oh don't have anything wrong :hugs:

afm worse day from hell! We went to ohs appointment and he was told his fsh levels are a little low- hence the low testosterone but they won't give him anything! We was told they can give him stuff to help (my hmg injections) would be fine whilst TTC!

Then I said- can you double check I have had all my bloods done so I can get started after my nurses appointment next week-
OMG no chromosome test done!!!! Well they're not sure if I've had it done as my results are pending- they're going to look into what I've had done and let me know Tuesday when I go in....

Basically I piped up for once in my life! I told them "I am sick of them not doing anything! If they sorted oh out whilst I was on meds I'd probably be pregnant by now! they don't want to help oh and they want me to do IVF- then I agree to do IVF and you don't even do all my bloods- well they're not sure... I went crazy stood up and told them I have had enough they've had us yo-yoing for years and messing me around they have no idea what having no kids is like and how hard this is...." Then I stormed out the room I didn't even shake his hand- FUMIN is not the word!!!

Grrrrrrr sorry for ranting!!!!

Wow!! I"m sorry to say this..But I love it! I love how you stood your butt up and told them how you felt. I'm so sick and tired of putting your well-being and life in their hands and they don't give a care. It's freaking ridiculous.

I do hope though that they find that you did do the test. When will you know?

here aw thanks! I just cringe at how I stormed off and told them though :haha: but I'm so glad I did! It's nice to know that you agree with what I dine though :haha:

I will know Tuesday at my nurses appointment for my injection training, I just hope I've done the test andnthatbtherenisnt too much longer to wait for the result, if not then no IVF yet...

How are you doing anyway Hun???

That's all so frustrating Scerena. I'm so sorry about all of that. I hope they get it straightened out soon so you can get IVF on the road. You've waited long enough. I feel your pain that you could've done something long ago, because i"m thinking DH has a varicocele that's been diagnosed as epididymitis by normal docs. My RE wanted him to see a urologist a year ago but he didn't go. Guess we'll find out tomorrow. I put a long update on my journal if you guys want to go into more detail about grandpa and DH.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/l...danemom4now-wants-35-000-times-putty-335.html

gdane thank you, you're real sweet :hugs: I know it will be a few weeks behind with the IVF now though even if I've done the test even recently :/

I've had a look through your journal- sending you tons and tons of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Hun what a rough time you're having :hugs:

I hope so too sweety. That would be the best news if it all could fall into place. It still has to be exciting to go through the training. Is this training the same they give for IUI or is it something different. Just think you could pregnant real soon. Oh and with twins...:hugs:

I'm doing good. Just trying to accept what is. Not looking forward to another IUI as I am not hopeful. But I am going to try to not be a debbie downer right now. Just trying to do stuff to increase blood flow and increase egg quality if possible.

I actually made it through half my day without a single thought to my impending AF!! Haha!! Then OH asked for some deodorant and I passed the pg tests aisle and was like "oh, in a couple of days I'll be late!" But probably not....needless to say I am avoiding temptation by not having any pee sticks around. I expect AF to show up whenever she feels like it, either tonight or tomorrow

Scerena - we can definitely stay positive for each other! What a rubbish appointment, but so pleased you stood up for yourself; it's very easy to play a 'walk on' part in your own life in this situation, with everyone else telling you how it is or isn't going to be. Good for you!

Gdane - sorry to hear about your current situation. (())

One Knight - I don't know how you managed to last so long without thinking about af! Well done! I seem to almost wake with ttc on my mind. I guess the only thing that keeps it in the back of my mind a bit is when I'm working. I can't imagine life without ttc!!!
Any way, hope af doesn't show!

:shy:

Hi, I was just noseying around ltttc and came across this thread and felt like it was perfect so I was hoping it was ok to post?

I'm Emily, me and oh have been ttc for 2 years now officially (3 years unofficially) and I've been a member of a few threads where people have come and gone with their bfps, 5 of my cousins have children, people who started ttc after we did have become pregnant and had their baby/babies and I really am starting to feel very left behind :nope:

I feel disgusted with myself as I know that it's my weight that's holding us back. I'm currently that big that my weight is affecting my cycles (big time) and we're not dtd at the right time of the cycle.

So on monday I decided to put a stop to it and decided to restart slimming world, so I'm in my first week and have so far lost 3 lbs. I know that losing just 10% of your body weight can help fertility so that is my first goal to see if it helps my cycles.

I'm also starting a course of vitamins/supplements as I went to end the year being able to say that we gave it everything we possibly could before going back to the dr. So the vitamins I'll be taking are
Agnus Castus
Vitamin C
Vitamin B Complex
Zinc
Evening Primrose Oil
Omega 3
Starflower Oil

Sorry to have rattled on :blush: Hopefully I'll get to know you all and I just wanted to say that I'm sorry other people feel the same way that I do :hugs:

here the training is for injection training I think that's it... I really hope the iui is it for you Hun :hugs: let's hope those eggs are ripening as we speak :haha:
What dose of CoQ10 are you taking? I'm going to buy some tomorrow :)

oneknight well done you for not buying a preg test :) fxd af stays well away :)

sizzles I'm glad I stuck up for myself too.... :) I'm sick of them messing me around :dohh: if they done their job properly I'd probably be pregnant by now...
It's great to have someone going through the same as me with similar feelings about it all :hugs:

gdane I hope your ohs appointment goes okay :hugs: not sure what time it is where you are sorry?!

EmmyReece:hi: welcome to the thread :) the ladies here are lovely :)
We totally get what you mean about being left behind :hugs: sorry for your long journey :hugs:

What is your bmi at the moment? Well done you for joining slimming world it will do you so much good :)

Have you tried any meds yet to regulate your cycle? I have heard that metformin is good for overweight ladies?

My dr said that she wanted me to lose some weight, even if it was just me getting down into the next bmi bracket and then she would refer me, but I don't see the point in going to a fs until I'm at least a bmi of 35 because they won't even do any testing for me will they?

I'm currently at a bmi of 63.5 :cry:

emmyrose I'm surprised that your doc hasn't offered you metformin it's definitely worth an ask as it helps over weight women loose weight and regulate their periods- have you had an insulin test?

I don't think an fs would help right now, but in not 100% sure? But I would def ask your doc about metformin :hugs: it's a diabetic drug and many ladies get prescribed it who aren't insulin resistant :)

I had full blood works done a couple of years ago and nothing came back, everything was absolutely fine, I think she mentioned something about metformin so once I've got under 60 then I might go back and see if she can prescribe it to help me. So I need to lose about 2 stone, which I think is totally doable within the next 3 months :)

Good luck with the weight loss :hugs: I hope that you can get the met soon :)
Has your oh had any testing done?

He's not had any testing done yet as we've been assuming it's down to me because of my weight :blush:

gdane gl Hun (sorry I'm uk time) hate time difference!

emmyreece gl with loosing the weight Hun keep us updated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->