LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

emmy you're doing fab your reach your goal :hugs:

I have my nurses appointment for the IVF tomorrow so I guess I will finally find out if they done my chromosome test or not keep your fx'd for me as I really don't want a long wait...

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you :hugs: update us when you can x

Lekker: If you're still silently stalking, sorry to hear about your fight. I know exactly how you felt yesterday. :hugs: Hope it's better.

Emmy: Great great great work on the weightloss dear! you're doing phenomenally! I need to get back on the bandwagon before I gain all the weight I lost back.

Phrum: started stalking you ;)

Scerena: best of luck on the IVF thing today! :) Let us know how it goes.

AFM: I either ovulated cd 17, 19 or 20. I'm super confused because my CP never really dropped but I had to have ovulated. My ovaries do feel like they're huge right now though. I don't know what to think I've been so bad at taking my temp at the same time so I've used the temp corrector every day. Based by what I know with my body, I'm thinking cd 17 or 19 is my best bet. Who cares, AF will be here soon I'm sure. I can be on here during work if I have time but not at night anymore. Long story short, trav got a new iphone and it's driving me freaking bonkers. We got into it pretty good yesterday. We always make up though and love each other :)

Scerena - I'm hoping everything goes according to plan. I'm really excited though to see things moving along. :hugs:

Phrum: what's up chica. I have to mosey over to journal and since you've started one now. I know I havent' posted much here in the past week. I've been so unmotivated. It's just easier to stalk these days.

AFM: Not much, just being stalking mostly. I've been doing some home mata (sp) massages and doing a castor oil pack on my lower belly\pelvic area. Hoping to get some flow going and egg nourishment. Still doing the CoQ10 and hoping some miracle happens soon. Looks like IUI for next month is still on even though I'm certainly not convinced, its the right thing to do since I've had 3 all ready. I've been doing the wii fitness and it had me so sore this weekend. I'm really out of shape. I needed ice packs and hot baths for the aches. Whoa nelly........talking about getting old. :rofl:

Thats' about it here. I hope the rest of you ladies are hanging in there and praying for some bfp's soon.

Good job on the working out Here. I hope the changes you're making are exactly what you need. And don't worry about texting me or calling me. Do it whenever and if I can't get back to you, I will when I can. :) We're just trying to "disconnect" when we're together.

Thanks love! I would really miss texting and calling. I certainly agree though with what you guys are trying to do when you are together. That is defo one way to keep your relationship going strong.

Do you get sore boobs or anything after O? Regardless of AF...your big day is coming up fast. It's almost February all ready. Are you ready?

I do get sore boobs after O. Especially my nips. I just wrote on my journal but i'd swear I was pregnant if I didn't know any better. My ovaries feel so huge and i've been crampy plus my boobs hurt, I have metallic taste in my mouth, craving things and smelling things. I know better though. It made me question myself though with how light af was last time. I'm definitely ready, but I'm not gonna lie, lekker and titi's outcomes make me nervous. With my pain though, I HAVE to have something going on. I'm ready to have it done though and see what our next step is.

oh no hun, I didn't want to make you worried! Just prepared. Since I thought it was going to be a walk in the park and it was a little rough....but as you heard everyone is different and you are also much younger than me and may also be having less complicated of a lap. Also, really the only awful part was the second part of recovery, mostly because of my idiotic nurse, and the ride home/first few hours. If you can stay a bit longer in second recovery and plan to have your bed completely ready ahead of time for you to just crawl into and put your heating pad on you-you should be just fine! Just give yourself at least 3 days of doing NOTHING afterwards-you'll thank me for that!!

No, don't feel bad, I honestly appreciate it. I'm going to try to get a list together of what questions I should ask at my pre-op. I'm kinda wondering if I should call my ins company to get it pre-certified or whatever?

Thanks for thinking of me today ladies :)

gdane glad you and trav made up :happydance: I hate it when our bodies act all confusing!
Personally my pain wasn't that bad after the lap but I think I was one of the lucky ones... :shrug:

here wii fitness is a killer right :haha: hope you feel unsore soon :hugs: fx'd this will be the iui that works :hugs:

emmy how are you today Hun?

Well good and bad news today...

The good news is- all bloods are done...

The bad news is- they don't know when they can match me as I'm mixed race and they have no mixed recipients waiting... Because I'm so "white" in colour and greeny/ blue eyes in going to be even harder to match as most mixed race recipients would want darker skin and brown eyes....
So basically I'm in for a wait as to receiving my match :(

I will be doing proverb when I get my match and then I will be doing an antagonist protocol with-
Gonal f
Cetrotide
Trigger
Cringing gel

So now the waiting begins... This has to be the worse part....

Glad to hear the appointment went well-ish Scerena! I realise it's a pain that yet more waiting is involved, but you're heading in the right direction at least, which is good.

Gdane and Lekker - I'm sorry to hear you've been going through the mill with your other halves, but I'm pleased Gdane that you've made up. I think this ttc mallarky puts such a strain on our relationships.

sizzles thanks, I hope the wait isn't too long now feels like all I do is wait... How are you doings???

sizzles thanks, I hope the wait isn't too long now feels like all I do is wait... How are you doings???

We have our first contact with IVF stuff tomorrow - an evening meeting with other would-be parents. I'm excited and nervous. Will report back later in the week.

OOh how exciting for both of you!! I agree though, waiting is so so so hard!

scerena. What are you mixed with? I really thought you were like a little asian or something. (no offense if taken offensive). I hope the wait isn't long. You are on your way though. It just seems like everything we do we have to wait.

Sizzles: Congrats I hope things go according to plan as well. Can't wait to hear about it.

here I am mixed with Jamaican, my dad is half Jamaican and half Jamaican Arab- so basically they are putting me down as half Jamaican and half English- the problem is most mixed race people are much darker than me and have brown eyes- so this is why I will be hard to match :shrug: and no offence taken :hugs:

I'm just glad I have you ladies to hang around my wait with me :)

sizzles gl tomorrow how exciting :) I hope you come back all geared up and ready to go with the whole IVF :)

gdane the waiting is the hardest part right?! In a way I wish I walked out if there with my match and had to wait for my bloods as this seems like I might be in for a long old wait which is just my luck :(

How are you today? Good I hope?

Yeah I'm good, my ovaries feel like they're going to explode for some reason, but other than that I'm golden.

That's so cool you're half or 2/3 jamaican!! :) Hope they find someone for you soon. :hugs:

Jamaican!!! Wow!! I would to go there. I've seen some of the most beautiful Jamaican people here. Do you have the accent? Oh..but if you do then you wouldn't know until someone told you. I love it!!!

gdane you must be ovulating maybe???? ouch it hurts when your ovaries feel like that :hugs:
And I'm quarter Jamaican and quarter Jamaican Arab.... And half white, I love having the mix BUT its proving difficult with this egg sharing :dohh:

here I'm a British citizen, I was born here- my mum is white British :) my dad lived in Jamaica though before he moved here :) his accent is hardly there anymore though... I wish I had a Jamaican accent :haha: my nationality is British but my ethnicity is mixed :)

Where do you live Hun?

I apologize for being such a freaking cry baby lately but I"m so annoyed right now. I copied this from my journal.
Okay, trav ran over to the neighbors for a little bit so i have to vent. I'm so hurt/frustrated I don't even know what to think/do. My mom posts this lovely status saying, "I have a secret and I can't tell ! Its killing me, but I will let you know in the near future;) "

Okay, for one, I hate f*cking vague statuses like that. I don't care if it's my mom or not. Two, I knew it was going to happen the second after I read it. People start asking "Is Ashley pregnant?" Then my cousin goes, "Oooh, I hope Ashley is!" which is what would be assumed considering my one sister is 11, the other is single and my brothers wife is due any second. It probably killed her status excitement, but I wrote " I wish it was Ashley too, 2 years, thousands of dollars later...nope sorry. Plus I'd kill her if she did that." My cousin writes "disklike" then the other lady says, "Best wishes Ashley. I did AI & then IUI to have two of my kids. When the second of those was still born I had heart surgery, Drs said I couldn't have any more. How wrong they were, nature took over, I have 4 beautiful daughters. I hope one day you are blessed:)" Which was really nice to hear, because you don't run into that often. But I wanted to say, yup, IUI didn't work. I was just annoyed at that point.

Anyways, So I call my mom and I asked what the secret was. She goes, You don't know? I thought everyone knew. I was like, "knew what? And who's everyone?" She said my SIL (my brothers wife) is getting induced. I was/am furious. I said, "well, apparently they didn't want us to know, so they can have fun I guess." Mom kept trying to change the subject but it didn't work. I said, "how would you have felt had they told us but not you?" And she goes, "I know..." because I guess my SIL told all my family except us. So f*ck em'. i'm so just UGGH right now I could scream.

And scerena, no I'm not ovulating...I already did I'm pretty sure, my body is just dumb and I think the side I don't ovulate from, forms a cyst that never pops or whatever until AF comes...and sometimes it doesn't even go away then. it really sucks but hopefully the lap will clear it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->