LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

^^I agree with Gdane completely. Scerena...don't go, she didn't mean any harm. Age wise you are young just not TTC young. Especially compared to my old butt. Please don't go away. Kryst is a great compassionate person, we are all family here - okay sweetheart. :hugs: We are all here for each other. We are going to step on each other's toes every now and then - that's what we do.

Lekker - You already know my stand on the friend issue. Let HER go. Don't cause undo stress on yourself. Cut her loose.

Gdane - Sorry girl about the witch. I'm getting so excited about your lap. I keep watching your ticker. Praying for good news and bfp soon to follow.

Kryst: I'll be doing IUI next cycle too. Well I guess. I kinda want to do another castor oil pack month to try to make way for some good clean blood flow. I'll have to hurry and decide. I just hate the thought of the shots again.

Thanks here I know I might be considered young to some but ive been ttc for 8 years on and off so its very long, people do tend to judge because I'm 26 though...
There was another comment the other day mentioning my age too- I get a bit defensive with the age thing I know I shouldn't but it took me years to get referred to the fertility clinic because of being told I'm young when I have proven medical problems...

I know kryst meant no harm and she is always nice and supportive to me so kryst my reason to leave wasn't just because you said that I guess I'm jut defensive about my age being referred to as I have no hope of a natural pregnancy etc

Not to change the subject but I may have a break down. I was doing great with my emotions...even when the baby shower invite the day before AF came...but AF camet his morning and i just found out through facebook my brothers wife is being induced. I may have a break down. They've told everyone else except for me.

Gdane: Honey I don't know what to say. I do know if you feel like crying - you should. I hate that your SIL is doing that. So your mom hasn't called either? That's pretty bad for no one to let you know what's going on...but they do have a history of leaving you out . I know you're pissed and you should be. Well probably more hurt than anything.

Ah gdane sorry af got you :( and sorry no one has told you :( sending :hugs: your way :hugs:

Scerna, I am sorry honey I was not trying to make you feel any kind of way. I am 31 and I consider my self young! I was not thinking in terms of how long you've been trying just in terms of years on the planet....once I hit 30 the word young is an instant compliment :)

Gdane, dont get your self too upset honey. It wasnt right that you had to find out on FB but dont let other dictate your mood. If you were doing good, contiune to do so...Ben & Jerry's ice cream gets me through AF, Im so bloated I dont even feel guilty :)

Here, when is your next cycle supposed to start? Can you do castor packs and and IUI cycle???

kryst thank you :hugs: I think I just read it wrong, sorry :hugs:

Scerna, I am sorry honey I was not trying to make you feel any kind of way. I am 31 and I consider my self young! I was not thinking in terms of how long you've been trying just in terms of years on the planet....once I hit 30 the word young is an instant compliment :)

Gdane, dont get your self too upset honey. It wasnt right that you had to find out on FB but dont let other dictate your mood. If you were doing good, contiune to do so...Ben & Jerry's ice cream gets me through AF, Im so bloated I dont even feel guilty :)

Here, when is your next cycle supposed to start? Can you do castor packs and and IUI cycle???

I don't know. In the past when I've done the IUI cycles I never did anything outside of protocol. So..but I would think I could do them huh? I just want my best chances. Even though feeling that I have the best chance has long left me. My next cycle starts around Feb. 8.

What does castor oil packs do and where do you buy them? Someone mentioned to me that I should use one to try to open up my tubes but I'm not so sure how that would work lol. I did bleed bright red for about 20 mins yesterday and then all brown for the rest of the night. Today I had nothing....I'm so confused. 15 days now til AF and I"m not supposed to "ovulate" til tomorrow.

Ash I'm sorry honey. I saw you online and meant to talk to you. Message me when you want! I'm here <3

kryst it's not young for me when I have been TTC since 18 after my loss, if I had my loss at 22 and TTC ever since then until I was 30 I guess people wouldn't keep saying I'm young.... It has took many years and I have been through more than older people than me have to have a baby.

Maybe this is the wrong place for me or I'm reading wrong but I just feel like everyone is looking at me like I'm still young, to me it's not about age it's about what I have been through and for how long, thanks for all the support though that you ladies have given me I appreciate it :hugs:

Scerena, I owe you an apology too! I also commented about you being young, thinking I was trying to send positive energy your way. But now that I can see how it can be interpreted, I feel really bad. I'm so sorry! I can totally imagine if I were in your shoes a comment about my age could feel like someone dismissing the several YEARS of suffering I had been going through. That is not at all how I meant it. But I'm so glad you mentioned something about it, so now I can think a second time before I comment on someone's age (I'm just realizing I have said this to several people lately... :dohh: Sorry!

phrum it's fine I obviously took it all the wrong way so sorry for taking it the wrong way :hugs:
I know you ladies wouldn't mean it in a nasty way- but I just wasn't sure if I was being referred to by my age and not my ttc journey, I'm sure others wouldn't have thought of it how I did I guess ltttc does crazy stuff to us :wacko:

I just remember my nurse saying once that I'm young still and it's like she didnt understand it doesn't matte how old you are it's what you've been through.

I'm fine with everyone and I hope that everyone is done with me

Lekker: I didn't buy the packs. I mean you can but they supplies are things you would have around the house anyway. I posted a link in my journal and you can read up on it or google it. It's suppose to help blood flow in the reproductive areas meaning your tubes, ovaries, and lymphatic areas. It even shrinks cysts. I even got my +opk on CD14 where it has been 16-18. I had an area from my prior c-section that was numb and now I have feeling there again. So I don't know but I'm liking it. I do that and a little of the Mayan massage.

TTC was waiting to ovulate because of cysts and she tried it and she ovulated the same night. I don't know if it was due to the pack but I'm marking it as yes.

Lekker: I didn't buy the packs. I mean you can but they supplies are things you would have around the house anyway. I posted a link in my journal and you can read up on it or google it. It's suppose to help blood flow in the reproductive areas meaning your tubes, ovaries, and lymphatic areas. It even shrinks cysts. I even got my +opk on CD14 where it has been 16-18. I had an area from my prior c-section that was numb and now I have feeling there again. So I don't know but I'm liking it. I do that and a little of the Mayan massage.

TTC was waiting to ovulate because of cysts and she tried it and she ovulated the same night. I don't know if it was due to the pack but I'm marking it as yes.

I think I going to do reflexology during my IUI cycle...I heard it helps...just a suggestion

Can I join?

I have been ttc since dec 2011 so heading into 14 months this next cyle.... which started today. I really hoped I never had to fall into the ltttc group... but alas I find myself here with secondary infertility. Hubby went this morning to provide a sperm sample and we will get the results back next week. I have been on 2 rounds of clomid already, have had all sorts of blood tests, checking my hormones, checking for early menopause, iron thyroid kidneys etc etc to make sure all that was functioning normally, been to an endocrinologist, had progesterone testing, used OPK's, I use FF to chart, have used vitex, have lost weight, cut out processed foods (mostly) and well... here I am. I had my first 3 and then got surprised with #4 and then we lost her at 17 weeks. We lost her May 26, 2011 and started ttc again dec 2011. I have never had a hard time getting pg.... until now. And with everything checking out fine with me.... I have no idea whats going on, but we wont be trying much longer :(

Hi Kiki..YOu sound so much like me. I'm sorry you are in the LTTC group but 14 months will defo put you in that category.

I have secondary infertility as well. Don't know why. I've always been able to conceive naturally but now here I am...

Welcome and hope you get your bfp soon. There are some great ladies here that you'll enjoy.

Welcome Kiki!

Here I forget, do you start testing early?

Gdane how you doing love?

AFM, nothing to report...have no idea where I'm at in my cycle...dreamed of a baby girl last night named Sacha...it's funny cause in my dream I was thinking I don't remember being pregnant...lol

Kryst when? You mean after IUI? I have tested before starting at 11dpiui. I got a faint + testing on it. If i don't see anything by 12 I usually know it's a bust even though I still try to hold out faith but deep down I know. I don't think I will with this next one though. I think I'll wait on beta...but then again you can't trust me with that statement :rofl:

Welcome Kiki! :hi:

Kryst: nice to see you around again! :hugs: Hope the IUI ends in a :bfp: for you and Here!

Lekker: I was going to say ask here, but I was too late :) I wish I could try to castor oil but next ov date for me is my surgery day (in 13 days!!) It could do wonders for you! Hope it works out! :)

AFM: I'm okay I got this all natural supplement to help me sleep which has been doing wonders. I love love love it. AF is on her way out the door and I canNOT wait for surgery. 13 days and counting! My preop is this coming thursday, then the thursday after that is surgery. I was having a lot of pain recently so I'm hoping this works for both pain and infertility. I think we may do an IUI directly after the surgery with my SIL left over injectibles. We shall see :shrug: Other than that, I don't think I said it here, but my other SIL did have her baby boy, Liam and my brother texted me himself about it. He's a perfect little baby boy. If you want to see him i posted pics in my journal. My brother also blew me away and i almost started crying because on the way out the door he said "good luck with your surgery coming up...I hope it's you next in line." :cry: so sweet...thats why I can never stay mad at my damn family! They're so frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->