LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Yeah it always feels nice to move forward and be proactive.

Where'd everyone go?!?!

Pook, if you're still around I'm very sorry to hear about your grandpa :hugs:

Thanks Here for the update! How are you feeling. Can you remind me what you're doing this cycle? For some reason I though you were trying an IUI again....

I'm tired have cotton mouth and a little sore. Mild endo on left side

GDANE: Feel better soon. To new things right? :hugs:

Kryst: yes, I was doing IUI again this cycle and DH and I decided against it.

Okay lets try this again.
*tubes open
*mild endo on left side that she burned out
*said mild could cause lots of pain
*probably not causing infertility which is kinda disheartening.
*I'm bloated and a little sore around incisions but not a ton of pain and I've only had ibuprofen.
*i've eaten chips, drank water and pop and have not thrown up and not nauseous since the first time walked only a few min out of recovery.
*throat is sore and I'm tired. I'm bleeding less and less everytime I go to tge bathroom. Down to pink spotting already and I've been home for only 4 hrs.
*went to bathroom and downstairs by myself everytime barely any pain.
* this is the best I've ever felt waking up from surgery.
*I'll be calling RE to see when we can start iui with injections.
*flowers were sent from work BEAUTIFUL heart shaped orchids with a card saying "hoping everything goes well from everyone" or something. I can't remember lol.
*dad and trav were there whole time and my mom popped over after surgery to see how I was.
*grandpa is now feeling better after steriods and had first radiation. ..now has spunk back. Told my mom to tell us good luck today and he's sorry we have to go thru all this. I thought it was very sweet and he almost made me cry.
*my mil brought over soup and gifts last nnight and aaron stopped by also.
*I've had overwhelming support from friends and family. It means the world to me. Havent heard anything from my brother or his wife tho :(
*staff was great and sweet and professional. I didn't see this letter until I woke up at home signed from the nurses and techs. I was impressed with everything especially that the anethesist wss the one that walked me to OR and tried telling encouraging stories about infertility.
* three small incisions, two pictured a nd one in my belly button that u can't see bc of fat and bloating.
*no gas pain so far....does that come later?!
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/20130214_110059_zps2658ff01.jpg
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/20130214_170431_zps433f4cee.jpg
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/20130214_170334_zpse9d08cc1.jpg
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/20130214_170338_zps43ab2b33.jpg
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/20130214_170341_zpsb0fffbdf.jpg

I'm jealous! Your incisions look so much better than mine! You def have a good dr! I hope that this means good things for you! <3

GDANE!! I am so happy everything is looking good and you are getting better already. The orchid is beautiful!! Im excited to have an injection buddy! Heres to 2013 babies :wine:

HERE my DH blew off our IUI last cycle, are yall going to try next cycle? I was looking forward to us discussing ourexperience!

LEEKER, whats up lady?

AFM, got a BFN today...cd30....AF should be here soon. I hope she comes before tomorrow...

Sounds good so far Gdane!!

As for me, waiting for AF. Could be 3-4 more days or could be tomorrow lol though lately, seems like I've been hitting CD30-31 more often than 28-29, so probably a few more days. I don't feel too many symptoms, BBs are tender to be touched, but not exceptionally sore. I'm SICK with a head cold/sinus/ear infection and just started a Z-pack for it, so AF could sneak up on me since I already feel blah. Oh well. Who knows? Maybe all that BDing caused a miracle? But I'm not holding out a lot of hope - so I don't get let down.

I'm praying for both of you when you start your injections to get BFP's!!!!

I've been having issues down there. Since my period was late in Jan I started on Jan 15th and stopped Jan 21st. I then started bleeding again Jan 29th and stopped on the 31st (bright red to brown). Then started a week early on Feb 8th to Feb 13th. And we BD finally on the 15th and I started again....just stopped today. I was CRAMPING so hard on the left side that night afterwards and have been cramping non stop on the left since. I've took a few days off of the castor oil packs but I'm starting them again tonight as a nightly (hopefully) routine. I'm hoping all of this bleeding is b/c of that and it means that my body is pushing the scar tissue out! <3 Fingers crossed

Leeker, I hope thats whats happening too...it would be awesome to get rid of that scar tissue naturally!! FX!

oneKnight, hoping that the delayed AF menas a BFP is on the way! Keep us posted!

Whats going on with the rest of you ladies?

AFM. Still waiting on AF....CD33....not happy...wanted to get this treatment going ASAP.

CD30, a few mild passing cramps, but nothing major. Today is the day FF thinks I'll get AF.
I need some anti-witch spray!

Oneknight: by the looks of your chart, af got you :( I"m sorry dear. Any plans for this cycle?

Lekker: I'm talking to you on FB right now :) Soooo :hi:

Krystina: Did AF show for you to get this show on the road or is she still being a dodgy beeyotch? Have you tested at all?

AFM: I'm having a little pain but nothing huge. Still at work so I'm getting around just fine. I now can cuddle comfortably with DH so that's been nice. His cuddles are essential for my sanity. AF should be here next week other than that not much to report. Hope everyone is doing okay. This LTTTC crap sucks!

Gdane I am happy you are getting back in the swing of things!! I love cuddle time too!!

oneKnight, how you doing?

AFM, still no AF...I flippin hate her...when I dont want her she comes right on time but when I do want her she stays away...UGH!:growlmad:

Hey girls. Just wanted to stop in and say hi to you ladies getting ready for IUI and the ones waiting on the witch, and the ones that want to put a foot in her a**.

Not much going on here, well maybe a little something. I think I ovulated right after AF. Does that make sense? Like CD 8 or 9 maybe 10. I don't know what to think of that. I don't know if that freaking pack did it or what. I'm a little baffled cause didn't get too much BD in..I mean why would I cause I'm not suppose to Ovulate until around CD 14 or 15. SICK!!!!

Other than that DH driving me freaking nuts. He goes from not wanting to do IUI to wanting to do it. I think he's halfway insane, don't u??

Anyways..kinda lazy so I think I'll copy most of this into my journal. :haha:

Hey girls. Just wanted to stop in and say hi to you ladies getting ready for IUI and the ones waiting on the witch, and the ones that want to put a foot in her a**.

Not much going on here, well maybe a little something. I think I ovulated right after AF. Does that make sense? Like CD 8 or 9 maybe 10. I don't know what to think of that. I don't know if that freaking pack did it or what. I'm a little baffled cause didn't get too much BD in..I mean why would I cause I'm not suppose to Ovulate until around CD 14 or 15. SICK!!!!

Other than that DH driving me freaking nuts. He goes from not wanting to do IUI to wanting to do it. I think he's halfway insane, don't u??

That pack could have changed things up...who knows...I think all men are like that...I think having a penis just makes them dumb...LOL

Yes, AF got me on CD31, or new cycle day 1. Dude, if we somehow missed it in last month's marathon there's not a snowball's chance in heck of me getting pg naturally! Ugh!
Of course she hit right as I was getting ready for work - I felt like a zombie for the first few hours of my shift. Finally feeling better tonight.

Had cops knocking on our door today, looking for a truck that looks like OH's.....
Oh, and my store got robbed last night - thankfully while I was off!

That pack could have changed things up...who knows...I think all men are like that...I think having a penis just makes them dumb...LOL

I'm believing that :rofl: Penis = dumb :rofl: So have they told you what meds you'll be taking. They will do a little education thing with you but I still ended up going to youtube to get a visual. :haha: The needles aren't so bad. Well I had to let DH do it but it was okay. The worst part is trying to do something with yourself in the 2WW cause you will be so anxious. I look forward to you getting started. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->