LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Hi girls!
It seems everyone either have a bit going on or is taking a break. Me, its the latter. I needed a break. I stalk about 1 x a day now unless awaiting on some info from someone. I'm sorry. I just needed a break. I just have no motivation. I hope you girls are doing good.

GDane: your time is winding down. D- Day is right around the corner. I'm excited for you.

Kryst: When do you start your IUI? or have you started?

I go for my scan tomorrow at 9:00AM. I'm going to try to have a pma but I know its a waste but as Teddy said...anything that will up my chances.

I can't wait to see what the rest of you girls are up to. Post and let me know how you girls are doing even if you are in a funk.

I've kinda been stalking lately. I haven't posted anything on this thread in quite a while. I hope yall haven't forgot about me!

I have been in a little bit of a funk myself. I decided that I am going to take time and refocus my efforts on losing weight. After all, it can't possibly hurt, right? I stopped going to the gym for a while and started back this week. I felt great after sweating it out for 30 minutes. I didn't want to leave the gym for a little while, but DH reminded me that I shouldn't overdo it since I'm terribly out of shape. I got my iPod and started me a playlist of music with really cool rhythms to help me work my body harder so my workouts pay off. A lot of Linkin Park's older music has that great workout rhythm to it. I was listening the other day to LP while working on a cross trainer machine and the next thing I know, I'd been on the machine for 20 minutes! Felt like I'd only been on it for a few minutes. I'm going to start back out going 4 days a week and build up to 6 days a week. I don't want to get frustrated and quit going.

I started doing Castor Oil Packs and the day after my first one I started AF a week early. Kinda makes me question if it's really working that quickly! Tonight was my 2nd pack and thankfully I'm not really cramping anymore right now. I'm just exhausted and it's only 10pm my time.

Ash Just a couple more days lady! I'm praying for you!!!

My chart this cycle looks like a "sperm meets egg plan" chart lol we've missed a max of 2 days in a row in the past 21 days - including my period. I swear, I'm gonna print this one and show to my RE. He looked a little doubtful when I reported regular sex 3-5 times a week. Apparently, people who are TTC don't actually have sex?? LoL
I laugh, but I do know, long term TTC does take a toll on relationships and sex lives. He probably does see some people who are having trouble in that department.

Anyways, I'm just trolling along. Nothin major going on. AF due in about a week, give or take.

Krystina: Sorry I never responded. AF is gone lol..but I'm on cd14 now so that's a given lol, how are you?

Here: Text/call whenever you need to talk dear. I miss you. Best of luck on your scan today. :hugs:

uwa_amanda: great work on the working out. I wish I had some of your motivation right now. After surgery I'm going to really start losing a lot of weight. I've pretty much gained everything I lost back already :( Hope you start feeling better soon.

Lekker: Great to see you around! I hope the castor oil does more than just help af for you. I hope there's a great big surprise for you (and all of us) in the near future.

Oneknight: You're not the only one that has a healthy sex life. I do too. I've really tried not to let ttc get our sex life down. Its a great thing to do and really helps keep couples connected. I did have to work on keeping the "maybe its this time" out of my head though. I can see how people let it get to them but I'm glad to hear everything is great for you and hopefully it does the trick!

AFM: 3 days until surgery! I have to be there at 6:30am thursday and should be under the knife by 8:30pm. I had my pre-op which was rough emotionally seeing a bunch of preggos...(i had a break down) but I got over and it and I'm ready to tackle this surgery and see where we go from here...and hopefully be pain free! I had an amazing weekend celebrating valentines day. I got really spoiled and i didn't want it to end. It's crazy that it's already been 4 years since he proposed and 1 year since our first IUI

Hey ladies! Its about time we had some action on this thread!!

Gdane- I am very hopeful that your surgery will be successful. You are in my prayers! So happy you had a good Valentines celebration!

oneKnight- FX the SMEP chart leads to a BFP. Its intresting cause my RE doesnt think a lot of sex is necessary either....just sex at the right time!

uwa_amanda- I think working on your weight is commendable. Its easy not to work out but its hard getting into the swing of a regualr exercise plan. I did the Special K diet 2 weeks ago and dropped 7 lbs in 2 weeks...I suggest that to anyone who will listen :)

Here- I am all about the breaks...I belieeve a lot of times they lead to BFPs!!

AFM, I have never been so anxious about AF coming. I am excited to get started with this treatment! :happydance:

Sorry if I'm stepping on toes, but Lekker, she's doing an IUI. I'm glad to see everyone back around :) Lifts my spirits!

Ohhhhh ok YAY I hope everything works out Krys!

Ash I'm counting down the days for you. I really hope you get a better result than I did! <3

Hey gdane, lekker, here, and everyone else....just stopping in to say hi! I have beeen in a funk as well, both grandparents sick and just got back from new york to visit them...but all else is well just having a hard time withnit
miss you ladies

Pooka! I was wondering what was going on with you. Hey I have this book that I got from Gdane and I think you were the one she recommended it go to next I think. We right a message in the book and forward it on. If you're interested,its an IVF book. If you want it, you can PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail to you ASAP.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandparents. They are so special. I miss mine so much. I had them seems like forever and all of sudden before you know it they are gone. I totally understand you being in the dumps. Are you getting any snow?

Hey!!! Great to see you pook! I'm so sorry about your grandparents. I'm going through that with my grandpa right now. You're not alone hun :hugs:

Maybe with that book we should set up an email chain thingy too so we can see where the book goes and what's written?

Moring ladies...

Pook sorry to hear about your grandparents...I hope they are going to be ok?

Leeker, yup Im going in for an IUI...Im super excited!

Gdane, how are you doing? Are you anxious about the surgery? How long is the recovery time?

AMF, nothing going on...12dpo...I usually go 15 dpo or so...I wish she would just hury up and come...I was thinking of doing a HPT...AF always come w/n a day of me poas...LOL

Isn't that the way it ALWAYS works?!?! I hate it! I hope the IUI has a great outcome for you. Is this your first IUI? Sorry I don't remember.

Recovery should be around a week or two I think. I'm planning on coming to my desk job on monday though if I feel up to it. I'm excited. I'll be scared morning of, but I'm so ready to be pain free with answers!

Isn't that the way it ALWAYS works?!?! I hate it! I hope the IUI has a great outcome for you. Is this your first IUI? Sorry I don't remember.

Recovery should be around a week or two I think. I'm planning on coming to my desk job on monday though if I feel up to it. I'm excited. I'll be scared morning of, but I'm so ready to be pain free with answers!

Yes this is my first IUI....thats not a bad recovery time but dont try and try and push yourself to get back into the office unless your ready...(in my mom voice)

Thank you lekker by the way. It's really great to see everyone back around! now we need some long awaited bfps!!

Krystina: I want to show you a thread I wrote a year ago about my first IUI. :) I say this not to give you doubts about your cycle working because a lot of girls have their first cycle work, but try not to put all your hope on it like I did. I was so crushed after my IUI failed and it was miserable. My SIL has gotten pg twice from IUI's but both on her second cycle....anyways, I"m stepping downfrom my soap box but I"m super excited for you!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...-first-iui-w-questions-answered-my-nurse.html

Surger is tomorrow!! I'm getting everything together to get this show on the road. Grandpa is feeling better, found out I'll get a discount on surgery because my mom works at the hospital and I won a $50 gift certificate yesterday!! :happydance: also, dh and I were talking and we have both decided to do a few IUI's instead of just one. I'm really excited about this being an actual possibility now. :happydance:

How's everyone else?

Thank you lekker by the way. It's really great to see everyone back around! now we need some long awaited bfps!!

Krystina: I want to show you a thread I wrote a year ago about my first IUI. :) I say this not to give you doubts about your cycle working because a lot of girls have their first cycle work, but try not to put all your hope on it like I did. I was so crushed after my IUI failed and it was miserable. My SIL has gotten pg twice from IUI's but both on her second cycle....anyways, I"m stepping downfrom my soap box but I"m super excited for you!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...-first-iui-w-questions-answered-my-nurse.html

Gdane I will def check it out...I appreciate your candidness and I totally agree. While I am hopeful it will work the first time I understand that it may take more than one try. I am just happy to be doing SOMETHING...I feel like these last 2 years I've been trying to get DH to be willing to get help and he wasn't going for it...finally we are now getting assistance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->