LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Here, yes my DR has sent me some links to look at....I know DH wont do it for me :( Going to have to WOman up and do it!

oneKnight, sorry to hear about your store. What type of store is it? Sucks the cops were at you door this monring. Also sucks AF got you. Hopefully you dont need assistance to get preggers...dont beat yourself up!

AFM, that bitch must be close becasue I am starting to PMS....my longest cycle is usually 41 days or so and I am at 36...so I am expecting her very soon!

Fast food, it's a mexican food place.
I've got half a mind to go on BC for a while. Just to force myself and OH to take a TTC break, and avoid cysts and pms for a while.
He's so sweet, always saying "I feel a baby in there" and stuff, and I sometimes just wanna yell SAVE IT FOR WHEN THERE REALLY IS A BABY IN THERE!! He doesn't understand.
I feel like I may as well resign myself to childlessness, and I'd sign up for a hysterectomy if I could afford it. But if I could afford that - I could afford fertility tests!!!! It's all hopeless.
Obviously, I'm in a pms funk today. The sleet and freezing rain didn't help either. :(

Hey girls :hi:

I just wanted to see what you guys were up to.

Kryst: how is your IUI cycle?

OneKnight: are you feeling better?

OMG today was my first appointment. The did BW which came back normal and a u/s which showed my lining was 5.4mm (light cycle). My left ovary looked great and I could see follicles my right side was hard to find but ...based on the HSG its all about the left!! I am so excited I start the injections tonight...75mg of follistim...I am hoping this is the one for me!

Hi Ladies,

Was hoping that I can join this thread. I am patiently waiting for CD1. We are waiting for COBRA to kick in for me which will allow us to start preparing for IVF. So this month we are getting our bodies together. But also trying...I am super optimistic.

But gosh I wish I can get started already!

OMG today was my first appointment. The did BW which came back normal and a u/s which showed my lining was 5.4mm (light cycle). My left ovary looked great and I could see follicles my right side was hard to find but ...based on the HSG its all about the left!! I am so excited I start the injections tonight...75mg of follistim...I am hoping this is the one for me!

How are the injections going Kryst. I'm so excited for you. I saw your siggy and totally agree that hoping this is your one and only successful IUI. Yay! Be sure to post follie size when you go for your ultrasound.

Hi Ladies,

Was hoping that I can join this thread. I am patiently waiting for CD1. We are waiting for COBRA to kick in for me which will allow us to start preparing for IVF. So this month we are getting our bodies together. But also trying...I am super optimistic.

But gosh I wish I can get started already!

Chcltbunny...Hi ya! Glad to joined here. The board has been kinda quiet but please check in and let us know what's going on with you. I see you've been through a lot. So will you start IVF this cycle?

LADIES!! Whats going on with eveyone? Like Here said the board has been soooo quiet lately!

Here, girl I am a punk! Sean, my honey, gives me the shots...I see you are moving right along with this cycle. Your doing an IUI with your next one right?

Chcltbnny, welcome! What type of treatments have you done already? Will this be you first IUI?

AFM, the follistim shots are getting better. I've yet to adminster on myself but I am less anxious about getting the shot! My beedling has picked up a bit which my nurse said is completly fine. I was reading a thread where the ladies said their follies dissapeared...has anyone ever heard of this?

I'm doing OK.

The poopy hit the fan with my ex and his new "girlfriends" (yes, plural) and just, a big mess of stuff. He sucessfully trashed "our" house - I gave it to him in the divorce, but I was unable to get off of the mortgage before all this went down and now it looks like I'm stuck with it.

My sister is planning on moving in March and I'm planning on moving in April, after which my financial situation should improve greatly, and then I can deal with the whole ex/house/mortgage situation, and hopefully save up for some fertility testing.
Things should improve in the long run, but for now we're just waiting.

Oneknight...goodness thats messy..what a jerk. I hope you can get everything sorted out so you can get on with making a baby!

AFM, got my u/s this morning. I have 4 follies measuring 12, 13 and 2-14mm...the IUI could be as early as SUNDAY!! OMG its moving so fast!!

Whats up with everyone else!?!?

OneKnight as Kryst said that is a mess. WE should kick his butt. :haha: So are you moving to a different state or just another place there. Whatever you are doing I hope it suits you and makes your life headaches way better...especially TTC.

Kryst..Wow..you are close. Congrats. Remember the 2WW is crazy. Especially that 2nd week..it drags forever. Will you wait for your beta test or test early?

Not much with me. I don't know when I O so just looking for the witch in a few days. Looking forward to my springbreak trip. I need this relaxation time. Just wish the witch would have shown early so I could really party. But that's ok cause I'm going to drink and be merry.

Here where are you going for spring break? Im so jelly!! All my vacation money went to the RE. I bet she's going to have a great vacation. LOL

Just got a call from my RE they are reducing my dosage to 37.5 for the next 2 days then trigger on Friday!! Whoop Whoop!

That's awesome. My RE won't trigger over 4 follies so sounds like your RE is the same way and that's why he's cutting down your dosage. I started with 75 and then had 8 follies all of substantial size to Ovulate. I had a choice of canceling the cycle or doing an apiration. I chose the aspiration which was so darn painful. So in essence they sucked out all follies on my left side. All I had was a valium pill they gave me. Ouch!!!!

That's awesome. My RE won't trigger over 4 follies so sounds like your RE is the same way and that's why he's cutting down your dosage. I started with 75 and then had 8 follies all of substantial size to Ovulate. I had a choice of canceling the cycle or doing an apiration. I chose the aspiration which was so darn painful. So in essence they sucked out all follies on my left side. All I had was a valium pill they gave me. Ouch!!!!

OMG thats crazy! I never heard of that! Goodness the things we go through while ttc...

PMA for today honey. Let me know how it goes. :dance:

hey ladies so my follies still have a little ways to go...Im sooo close...will go back tomorrow to see how they are growing...whats up with everyone else??

Well, my ex's baby was born last Friday. They "invited" me to come see him tonight - more like roped me into it. I really don't tell him my feelings, so rather than spill my guts I just went. It wasn't all that bad. It's just a baby after all. Just a baby that's not mine. Sigh. But I'll live. My ex-mother in law/new grandma is still my mom and she just had to show off her new grandbaby. I don't feel like getting upset tonight, so I'm not thinking about it any more than necessary.

Oneknight your a strong lady...I wouldn't be able to do it..how has ttc been treating you?

Ladies what's going on? This thread sort of just stopped?!?

I'm going in for betas Monday hopefully I will be reporting good news soon!

Yeah, I kinda stopped checking in as there was never any action on here.

So here's where I'm at:
Decided to leave the IVF for a few months after the initial meeting in Jan - too hideous and OH was left reeling! So we're just going au naturel for now! I've also started seeing a hypnotherapist to deal with my anxieties and general TTC feelings. I've had 3 sessions and felt much calmer after the first one; my usual LP emotions and tears were pretty non-existent last cycle. I'm now just past ov I think, though I seem to have OV'ed later than usual; CD16 today, usually OV CD13 and think I OV'ed CD14 or 15. Not due to see the hyno-lady again for another month, so we'll see if I can get through LP on my own with her relaxation techniques.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->