LTTTC while feeling left behind Room - Welcome

Gdane: rofl: you crack me up! I'm sorry about your day babe. I posted on your journal.

Thanks Kryst! I hope so. I've gotten really tired of the let down every month. I could really appreciate what Lekker said on the show about every month a little bit of you dies. Stay safe girl. While you can't get out and do anything else. Enjoy your wine and BD. More BD than wine though...:rofl:

unfortunately it's not including the meds. Last time I was quoted for the meds was 1,500 a month. I have officially set up a go fund me account. I did get ahold of san diego...they only cost 3,500 for IVF....BUT...(since there is always a but) There is a year and a half wait list. So I'm trying a new approach, my Scentsy sponsor is going to do a fundraiser for me next month. I'm also going to see if a couple more people could do one too. I just found out about a job here on post and I"m hoping they are hiring. They have role players out in the box where the soldiers train. And it's a 14 day job...which pays like 2k!!!! For basically nothing! I'm going to go apply right now!!!!

:hi: welcome lupinerainbow :)

teddy sorry af showed her face :hugs: :hugs: I am glad you had counselling today, so is this cycle going to be a natural cycle???
Sending tons of :hugs: your way Hun :hugs:

prayingforno1 what was your oh's previous numbers? I hope they are okay this time around :hugs:

lekker you are very brave speaking out I just watched the clip :hugs:

I do not remember all of the results but his count was 3million and he had low morphology.

:hi: all had my scan today-
8.9 lining
21mm follicle

TRIGGERED :happydance:
Just sooooo nervous now as this is my last shot before egg sharing and about a 4/5month break! Just hope my amh comes back good enough to egg share otherwise Ivf is off the cards until a couple of years!

phrumkidost hiya I'm doing good thanks :) gald your trip was good :) yay for o!- so what cd did you get back? I really hope you managed to get that bd on time :hugs:

here well remembered Hun :) I was pleased with that follie :) that's great looking like you o'd :happydance: looks like a few of us will be in the tww together :)

gdane praying that af will be a no show show for you Hun I really am :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

lekker sorry it's working out do expensive :hugs: I hope that you get that job fx'd!

prayingforno1 we got my oh's count from 0.5-28-15-34-41mil (now waiting for th results from his SA friday) jus from vits and loose underwear etc, his morph has alway been 5% tho...

teddy I hope that you're doing okay Hun :hugs: :hugs:

Hiya Ladies!!!!

Prayin- You gave me hope my hubs last s/a was at 0.3...did all of his blood work come out normal as well?? My hubs is alrady on cq10 and fertilaid. what did it for your hubs?

Here- Thank you for thinking of me, yes I am waiting on results..We go back to the urologist for hubs tomorrow to see how his second s/a turns out along with his 2nd blood draw for the low testosterone. They are supposed to tell us what treatment is best for him tomorrow, then on thursday I am going to my dr. about my issues to see what he thinks if anything we should do on my end of things..hoping to get us both fixed up and ready to go. I am so sorry that you have been let down so much and I can't wait until you finally get that bundle of joy that you deserve. I hope this tww goes fast for you, as I know how waiting around can be.

Phrum- I am so glad to see you back from your trip, and glad you o'd...your post made me chuckle..I hope you and oh didn't miss that eggy and you got it just on time :)

Kryst-I am so glad to see you got a follie popping and ready to go and got that trigger in...Hopefully since you and hubs are home you can get busy..stay safe lady

Gdane- Many hugs to you girlie, I wish that witch would stay away from you!!!! I am so sorry that your having such a down day..if you need to talk feel free to text me.

Teddy- I hope your doing ok also, AF is horrible, she just needs to give us all a break....I hope that your feeling ok and not being to hard on yourself.

Lekker- you were amazing on the show...it sucks about IVF being so much money..I too looked into it recently and wish that they could make things less expensive so that normal income families can afford it!

AFM: Well, I kind of described what was going on with me earlier in the post but the recap is, hubs results tomorrow and hopefully a final plan for him for treatment...thursday I am off to the dr. to get my drs opinion on what to do with me next. etc. Trick or treat wednesday I am excited to pass out candy, but I hope its not as cold and windy as it is tonight...poor kiddos ...then next Tuesday I am off to LA to see a live show of the voice with a lady I work with..I think I will ovulate right before I leave tues or right when I get back..or possibly when I'm gone, hoping to get that bfp before my birthday in January or maybe as a birthday gift?? Would be nice..LOL

Just wanted to say I'm crossing my fingers for you Scerena, and that you get some good results and a good treatment plan, Pooka! And :hugs: to all you lovely ladies.

As for me, I am back to tracking now to see if I have LPD. The progesterone came back today suggesting I am 4 dpo -- making O on CD 23. Hubs and I BDed once on CD 20 and twice CD 25 (he'd do it 2x *every* day if I could handle it -- LOL). As I suspected, timing's not good. But I'm just going with being happy that I actually Oed!

Now to contemplate the question for the night: to have wine or not...

:hugs: to all

phrumkidost thank you :hugs: you still have a chance yet, here's an article I found-
"Timing your sex life to the exact point of ovulation isn't essential. Making sure you have sex during your fertile window is. Having said that, the very best time to have sex for conception is one or two days before you ovulate.

As you can imagine, it's tricky to pinpoint the exact day or two just before ovulation. So your best bet is to enjoy having sex every two or three days during your cycle.

But if you want to delve into the statistics, here they are. Assuming you and your partner have normal fertility, your likelihood of conceiving is:
four per cent if you have sex five days before ovulation
15 per cent if you have sex four days before ovulation
25 per cent to 28 per cent if you have sex one or two days before ovulation
eight per cent to 10 per cent if you have sex within 24 hours of ovulation" :dust:

pook my oh has low testosterone- the urologist gave him stuff he wasn't meant to be on when ttc- can cause zero sperm- thank god we didn't have zero sperm it luckily increase his count! He had to come striaght off it though when the fs realised! But oh still has a slight low testosterone but nothing my fs is too worried about- although oh is going to push for something as the low testosterone makes him so tired..

Gl with your oh's results today I hope they come back better :hugs:
Enjoy the voice :happydance:

Thanks scerena!!!! That gives me hope!! What did they have him on? Did you notice any differences while he took it? How low was his s/a if u don't mind me asking?? Sorry forr all the questions lol

I feel an ovulation coming on within a few days...my first hint loads of ewcm this morning woohoo!! LOL

pook yay for EWCM :happydance:

I can't remember the name but it was testosterone and apparently it stops his body functioning its own sperm and most men will have zero sperm but I think we was lucky enough to get off it ASAP! My fs was fuming that the urologist have him that...

Anyway his counts were- 0.5-28-15-34-41mil with 5% morph (think I wrote on a earlier post) and he's waiting for the SA results he had done last fri...

Oh took-
1000mg vit c
Vit b complex
L-arginine
Wellman conception
Maca
Horney goat weed...since like the 3rd one he's only been on Wellman conception and his count is considered normal and his motility :)
I'm a believer in vits for low soerm counts as we saw great benefits :)

Hope all has improved in your oh's results :hugs: a cold 3 months ago can even cause a low sperm count so fx'd!

Yes I did remember seeing the post with those numbers...sorry I scattered today LOL...hmmm I may have to change hubs vitamin regimen lol....that really makes me happy seeing how much improvement you have seen...my hubs has always taken many vitamins and he even takes a supplement that has testosterone....hope the dr gives him something that will be good for his swimmers being that's the reason we have been seeing him lol....im glad that your fs caught it and you got him all fixed up and swimming normally! My hubs takes most of those vitamins cause of the fertilaid but maybe its not a strong enough vitamin dosage....ahhh I sigh of relief there is hope :0)

pookHow did your appointment go? Did you get the results today???
Oh has most all of it in the Wellman, so he continues with them, we added the others to help in the beginning :hugs:
What's the supplement your oh takes???

Really hope the doc gives your oh something hun i have everything crossed for you :hugs:

pookHow did your appointment go? Did you get the results today???
Oh has most all of it in the Wellman, so he continues with them, we added the others to help in the beginning :hugs:
What's the supplement your oh takes???

Really hope the doc gives your oh something hun i have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Very thoughtful of you to check in Screrena Thank you for thinking of me!! I am currently not thrilled with the outcome. I guess since they told me that there was many options before we had the results from the 2nd set of tests it made me think that there was hope.

All of the medical terminology and explanation is too hard to understand and even explain...but it all boils down to my husband not being a candidate for clomid or testosterone and he suggests that medicine isn't going to do it based on the results....his s/a was a higher but still no where near as high as it should be but there was also more volume and what not so that makes sense...he said that medication wouldn't help...Scerena, did you husband have his lh and fsh and all that checked? IF so was it normal??
He suggests we go to start iui or ivf...he also said that he wanted hubs checked for sleep apnea as it could cause problems with testosterone levels....i had sleep apnea as an infant myself..and hubs could have it I suppose but he said that getting that fixed wouldn't guarantee a high sperm and testosterone either....
ugh I am totally bummed! I don't see why no medicine willhelp, he explained it all but i just don't full get it

teddy sorry af showed her face :hugs: :hugs: I am glad you had counselling today, so is this cycle going to be a natural cycle???
Sending tons of :hugs: your way Hun :hugs:

Counseling is really really helping. I highly recommend it to everyone! i would be a complete mess without it! Yes, this cycle is completely natural...well except for supplements lol. i'm taking

bcomplex 100
apple cider vinegar pills 2x a day
and the thyroid med.
I also bought some detox and womens health tea to try but i haven't had any yet. I'm scared! i hate hot tea, lol!

Hi girls!

I got back from Singapore this morning! It was a really great time, even though it was a work trip (I have a great job). You'll never guess what happened while I was there -- I Oed! I couldn't believe it! CD 23 or so. And it the strongest ovulation I think I've had -- loads of ECM (I've only got this one or twice in the past year) and I felt like BDing with every guy there (LOL -- and really sorry for the TMI). Hubs and I BDed when I got home, but I'm pretty sure we were too late. Anyway, I am just so excited that my body is doing something!

I thought of you all while I was there and couldn't wait to check back and see how everyone was doing. It's nice to see more people on here and to get to know more people.

Teddy and Pooka, I also have the spotting problem. It was better when I was using progesterone cream, but the FS also thinks it might be endo. In any case, I'm using it again now that I've Oed (and I stopped the vitex and EPO) so we'll see what happens. But glad you're feeling better and that the counseling helped, Teddy.

I hope you were able to get in a good one anyways! thats hilarious that you wanted to BD anyone in sight! i guess that part is working! I have taken progesterone pills for 2 cycles now and it did not make any difference with my spotting! :dohh: Neither did the estrogen that i tried last cycle :dohh: My dr is thinking i might have a polyp now. I know i don't have endo because i had a myomectomy in March to remove fibroids and there wasn't any endo so i'm curious to what my problem is.

Teddy: Hi sweety. How are you? I see therapy was good. I'm thinking of calling today. So is DH going to your sessions now or just some of them. I think DH needs to go as well but I don't want to talk everything in front of him. I have found a lady that I think I want to use but I don't know how he would feel having a lady.

AFM: I think I'm in the 2WW. Temps are rising. I had a positive opk in the evening on Friday and then a neg opk Sat. morning and then a positive Sat afternoon. Really weird for me. I'm hoping its like someone told me that the morning was a false neg due to low Lh in my urine. So anyways..I had to pull out the thermy (I didn't want to) and seem to have temp rises. I'm keeping up the BD for a bit to be sure. It didn't try to come out the gate and then go back. Anyways other than that just trying to make it through the day.

Dh only went to the most recent one since i started. He didn't really offer much input but it did open up communication for us and that helped. I don't think he is ready yet, so he will be staying home for a while, lol. Did you ever make an appt? When i was there with the therapist, i didn't hold anything back since dh was there. I figured he might as well know exactly how i feel and what i'm going through and how therapy is helping me.

So are you officially in the tww now? i will be sending prayers your way :hugs:

[

All of the medical terminology and explanation is too hard to understand and even explain...but it all boils down to my husband not being a candidate for clomid or testosterone and he suggests that medicine isn't going to do it based on the results....his s/a was a higher but still no where near as high as it should be but there was also more volume and what not so that makes sense...he said that medication wouldn't help...Scerena, did you husband have his lh and fsh and all that checked? IF so was it normal??
He suggests we go to start iui or ivf...he also said that he wanted hubs checked for sleep apnea as it could cause problems with testosterone levels....i had sleep apnea as an infant myself..and hubs could have it I suppose but he said that getting that fixed wouldn't guarantee a high sperm and testosterone either....
ugh I am totally bummed! I don't see why no medicine willhelp, he explained it all but i just don't full get it

Sorry your appt didn't go as well as you had hoped. :hugs: Sometimes i think they (drs) cancel out any thought of supplements and vitamins and just try to make money by going straight to ivf or iui. Do you have any idea what your plan is? How is your OH reacting to the news?

Gdane-I hope you are feeling better now? thinking of you :hugs:

krystinabe-thats awesome about ovulation! just think, if you get pregnant, you can tell your child that they are a hurrican baby! lol!

lekker-good luck with the job opportunity. I hope it works out for you :hugs: Do you have any idea what you are going to do about ivf?

scerena-I love that statistic article that you posted earlier! How are you doing?

I'm sorry if i missed anyone and i hope everyone is doing well!

AFM- My doctor has scheduled me a sonohysterogram this thursday to check my uterus for a polyp or something. He is not happy that i'm still spotting even after all the progesterone and estrogen. I hope that a don't have a polyp. I'm not looking forward to another surgery if that is the case :dohh: Other than that, i'm going natural this cycle and its a big relief!

Thanks teddy...I have no clue what im going to do at this point! This was a urologist we have seen maybe we should move to a fs ugh....I don't even know, I've seen others on clomid for low T but not sure if they had normal lh and fsh levels as my hubs does...now they brought possible apnea..craziness!
I hope that one day it will still happen although my hopes are crumbling!
teddy I am so glad the therapy is helping!! My dr wanted to check for a polyp as well fro the spotting last year too but I never went to get it done lol I hope it doesn't cause for another surgery

Hi ladies, I thought I'd join if that's okay :)

I'm 24, Jason my other half is 39. We've been TTC for a little over 2 years. We are unexplained infertility, which sucks, but we're still moving along. I've had lots of tests, I have done 6 IUI's, 3 with clomid and 3 with Gonal F and none of those worked unfortunately. We're in the middle of our IVF cycle right now actually, coming to the end soon though. I go in for b/w u/s tomorrow morning, most likely trigger tomorrow morning and then retrieval on Friday. Hoping the get my bfp soon!

Hi ladies, I thought I'd join if that's okay :)

I'm 24, Jason my other half is 39. We've been TTC for a little over 2 years. We are unexplained infertility, which sucks, but we're still moving along. I've had lots of tests, I have done 6 IUI's, 3 with clomid and 3 with Gonal F and none of those worked unfortunately. We're in the middle of our IVF cycle right now actually, coming to the end soon though. I go in for b/w u/s tomorrow morning, most likely trigger tomorrow morning and then retrieval on Friday. Hoping the get my bfp soon!

:hi: and welcome! How exciting for this new part in your progress! i'm wishing you lots of luck in these next few days! I'm sorry but i'm ignorant of most ivf steps, but i hope it all goes well. This is a great group of girls, so i'm sure you will get some good support.

As it stands right now the job is full up. There is 160 people in front of me. The IVF, I don't know what we are going to do. I've set up a donation website and there are a couple of people who are doing fundraisers for me. Although in my experience fundraisers through direct selling companies don't really pay off that much. :(

Welcome, Ash! And I'll cross my fingers for your IVF cycle! I also don't know much about how it works, so it will be great to hear about it from you. A good friend of mine (36 or 37) just told me today she is 6 weeks prego after her first IVF. So, it is sounding good to me!

Pooka, what a bummer to now feel like you have no good answers or good understanding. There is nothing more frustrating than looking forward to getting information and answers but to suddenly find yourself back to knowing even less than before. Ugh. I would say absolutely you should check out a FS if at all possible. I know what it feels like your have your hope crumbling, but I also know it will turn around and come back. I'm crossing my fingers for you! :hugs:

Teddy, I'll be waiting to hear how the Thurs appt. goes. Hope there is no polyp or anything there that requires surgery, but I also hope they can figure out what is causing the spotting, even after the hormones (maybe it will provide some insight for the rest of us!).

AFM: nothing exciting to report. I'm pleased with the way progesterone cream clears up my skin and also seems to make my hair look better. I go back for tracking blood work on Friday. Next Monday is the appt. with my FS and we'll go over all my numbers then. I'm looking forward to that and, I hope, to FINALLY having a plan. I am also planning to do acupuncture next cycle, as I really do think that is what made me ovulate this cycle. Also praying I don't spot this cycle. Luckily, the desire to BD with every male has passed so I can go back to focusing on work. :p That's it for me. Oh, and it's my birthday tomorrow! I'll be 36, which seems like it should be a good number.

:hugs: to all the rest of you, too!

And, I'm really looking forward to seeing who the first one in this thread is to get a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->