*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Cornish: I hope its a bfp on the way but usually a headache like that is one I get prior to AF showing up. I hope its not the case for you though. Keep us posted HUGS

Saveme: I agree with Miss Doc too. HUGS...lets wait and give it time to really double. I know it can be hard to wait be we are here with you.

MissDoc: That is awesome news!!! I think your progesterone is great but I guess your doctors doesn't want to take any chances.. HUGS

Oh how I hope...

I hope too! Just calculated it and your doubling time is 57 hrs. That’s really not terrible, and totally within the normal range. So while I’d be a little nervous because we obviously all love to see it climb quickly, it’s assuring that it’s totally normal. Sincerely hope your next beta is amazing!

Thanks so much girls. I truly appreciate everyone here, everyone is so encouraging and supportive. I am hoping for the best outcome possible...

NIMA!! Oh.My.Gosh!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Your very last planned IUI and it happened for you! Eeeeee!! How do you feel?!?!
I know! What are the odds? I am really so surprised. Was just making sure I can book everything for the first IVF, and suddenly... change of plans...
THANK YOU @MissDoc

I know! What are the odds? I am really so surprised. Was just making sure I can book everything for the first IVF, and suddenly... change of plans...
THANK YOU @MissDoc

So this puts you with a mid december due date, huh? A baby for the holidays. Best gift ever!

Thank you so much for your comforting words. <3 You are the best! Really. I mean it. <3 You have made my mind calmer.

The spotting is gone (only at that time) but wow, I felt like a lot of emotions there. It was heartbreaking.

Thank you. <3
I just had this, too, yesterday. AF was due yesterday or today and I have been having aches (different from af) and backache. No spotting today. Could just be implantation!

Nima: Congrats!!! So HAPPY for you!!

Cornish: Sorry HUGS. Praying next month is your month

Nima - did I say congrats yet? I forget. So, HUGE congrats to you! Stories like yours are inspirational.

Thank you so much ladies! <3 I really appreciate the support and the company here so much. It was much less alone with you.

@Convie, CONGRATULATIONS! Very happy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->