March/April Spring bee's

Hey guys I want to know your opinion
How long do you guys wait to read the tests? How long is too long?

I thnk anything past 10 mins they say not sure sorry i'l see wat other ladies say lol x

Man o man I feel so down, my other tests r still negative my hope is fading, I cant stop crying. I feel so so alone right now, I wish I could have a room with you ladies to talk to. I just need a good cry I think

Redrose- Have you tried to take a frer? if the dip strips are causing too much stress for you maybe you should try one just to see? Im a crazy poas addict though lmao so idk if you should listen to me:dohh:

Liz- Im so sorry:( I wish I could give you a big hug:hugs:

Mom2sam- Woohoo hopefully you caught it hun:flower: keeping my fingers and toes crossed for ya

babyvaughn- Good luck when you test hun, can't wait to hear your update:thumbup:

Wish2B- Are you having any symptoms? good luck on testing day:flower:

tgurl- I dont know because there's some hpts like the dip strips that you should wait the full 5 minutes to read the results for but sometimes the line will show up even after that on a wondfo(from my experience with them). On any frer Im going to say 10 minutes is max, after that anything you see is considered invalid:thumbup:

Man o man I feel so down, my other tests r still negative my hope is fading, I cant stop crying. I feel so so alone right now, I wish I could have a room with you ladies to talk to. I just need a good cry I think

:( :hugs:Im sorry hun:hugs:

:( :hugs:Im sorry hun:hugs:

That was with a ic not frer I cant get a frer til monday x I sent u a om x

Redrose i knw it's hard but try not to let urself get too upset, until Monday just hang in there & then try with a frer big hugs! X

:hugs::flower: I'm so sorry!! I want this so badly for you and Liz, I am so sad for you both. But even if you think you're out, we're all still sending you positive vibes and have everything crossed for you!!

Wish2B- Are you having any symptoms? good luck on testing day:flower:

Not at the moment, which is really ticking me off!! slightly sore bbs and my back hurt all morning, but now that's gone. CM is creamy but minor amounts. CP is medium, hard and closed (I think).
The only out-of-the-ordinary things that I've had this tww have been:
acne 1-4dpo
headaches 2-4dpo
backache 6-8dpo (but did yoga on 5dpo with a lot of arching so could be that)
some solid cramping yesterday
But I think more often than not, I'm reading into anything else. Anyone else's symptoms coming and going as they please?

My temps spiked after O, dropped to coverline on 6dpo and have been climbing .1 degree every day since, so no solid spike after the drop. :( As long as it keeps climbing, though....I guess....

So I really don't have a solid feeling one way or the other. I *feel* positive b/c I had such obvious ewcm this month and bd'd both of those days, but then FF is saying I O'd 2 days later. So I don't know about the timing.

anyone have any thoughts? I know you'll all just be positive and supportive b/c you're all so sweet but honest thoughts welcome!

Im there with you. As days go by and the tests keep being negative the more discouraged I get. I go in for beta on monday (Dr. said with AF or not he still wants the beta). AF due to show on Friday. Hang in there =)

Thanks so much ladies, I usually not such a sorry case :cry: but the last 2 weeks I cant stop crying, I think the clomid has to answer for that. Im starting to feel that fear of what if it never happens again. But I cant let my self get so down. I wanna be a better wife and mother I gotta relax. But its hard. Thanks I think jist need af to hurry up if shes coming. Shes due friday!

Thanks so much ladies, I usually not such a sorry case :cry: but the last 2 weeks I cant stop crying, I think the clomid has to answer for that. Im starting to feel that fear of what if it never happens again. But I cant let my self get so down. I wanna be a better wife and mother I gotta relax. But its hard. Thanks I think jist need af to hurry up if shes coming. Shes due friday!

Aww it's ok were all here to see eachother through this ttc business is by no means easy. It's prob one of those times where every emotion is all over the place excitment, hope, fear, anxiety, fun, smiles, tears we feel so many emotions packed into 1 month it's no wander we lose ourselves a little to Ttc it's such a roller coaster of emotions x

Liz & Redrose - I'm sorry it's so frustrating :-( I just wish it could be easier for woman and not so stressful! It puts such a dampen on TTC when it should be an exciting thing!! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you both <3 xx

Aw abii just noticed your EDD is a day after my birthday :D. I was born December 5th.

I think the witch got me ;/
I was shopping and felt a tiny bit of wetness, came home about hr & have later and I had spot of brownish red. I put a pantiliner in to see if more come's.

I don't ever spot, I normally get a bad cramp and af begin's but I didn't have a cramp either so well see! :(

Hey guys I want to know your opinion
How long do you guys wait to read the tests? How long is too long?

Pretty much as soon as the background looks snow white (like always, sigh) I throw it away. Usually under 5 minutes.

I think the witch got me ;/
I was shopping and felt a tiny bit of wetness, came home about hr & have later and I had spot of brownish red. I put a pantiliner in to see if more come's.

I don't ever spot, I normally get a bad cramp and af begin's but I didn't have a cramp either so well see! :(

The calm before the storm is the WORST. You are still kind of hopefully, but have this crushing feeling that it isn't your month. I feel for you!

Good luck! Maybe it is just breakthrough bleeding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->