March/April Spring bee's

So glad you're feeling better Abi. I was worried about you :hugs:

Stick little bean!

That's great the frer is dark!! :) stay away AF!!

I still have 5 days til AF is due.....it's killing me!!

I am 16dpo. I have been nauseous and dizzy all week (which is very unusual for me) as well as cramping-at first different than af now seems like af. I am very regular and I am now a little over a day late. I poas this am and it was a bfn. at this point I just want af to show (though not really) anyone not get a bfp later than 16 dpo?
Hey hun, Im not sure if you can get a bfp after 16dpo, I mean I guess its possible because some woman dont implant until 12dpo:thumbup: I hope you get your bfp:flower:

That's great the frer is dark!! :) stay away AF!!

I still have 5 days til AF is due.....it's killing me!!
Awh thank you, and I know the feeling:hugs:
I hope this week goes by fast for us

I got my smiley face OPK today :D so should be Oing in the next 1-2 days. Bring it on April!

Lol me too. And unlike a BFP, I know it won't get taken away from me!

I hope so too but I'm much more realistic about it now. With my history, the chance of having another loss is high. So just taking it day by day. Whatever happens, happens. As long as I get a baby ONE DAY.

I hope so too but I'm much more realistic about it now. With my history, the chance of having another loss is high. So just taking it day by day. Whatever happens, happens. As long as I get a baby ONE DAY.
Maybe you should try a progesterone cream? even if you dont have low prog, Im sure a cream wont hurt any and who knows maybe it will help get that sticky:thumbup:

I'm a little weary of taking something I don't need. I'm afraid it would have the opposite effect and hurt a possible good pregnancy :dohh:

I'm a little paranoid lol. I've had multiple progesterone tests. I definitely don't have that issue. I would be all over it if I thought there was a possibility it would help me.

Can you pz add me im testing on the 7th of april.

THANKS

sorry about afs coming early and congrats to the bfps and fingers crossed to ladies in the tww :)

Af is here too! But you know im actually happy I had a 28 day cycle! That never ever happens! Im so happy! The clomid worked. The way I see it is, its just a matter of time until I get pregnant on it. So im just gonna enjoy it. Amd make sex enjoyable again! Cramps r horrible! And so bloated

Af is here too! But you know im actually happy I had a 28 day cycle! That never ever happens! Im so happy! The clomid worked. The way I see it is, its just a matter of time until I get pregnant on it. So im just gonna enjoy it. Amd make sex enjoyable again! Cramps r horrible! And so bloated

sorry about af , but yay for a 28 day cycle :)

the reason i posted in the april thread is because...

i always get sore boobs around 5dpo .. its around 8dpo and nothing ???
so now its playing with my mind.
i get tingling feeling in my lower abdomen after ovulation i dont get anything .
could the lack of pms mean something or am i crazy .
this is cycle 4 btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->