March/April Spring bee's

:haha: agreed. Hopefully we get some of our own little Sagittarius babies.

ugh, I'm pretty sure I'm out. Temp dropped again, below the coverline this time - that's 2 big drops post-O with a slow climb in between (no spikes). 9dpo today. I feel like I'm having pre-AF cramps now.
:gun:

Hey abi hope ypur ok, can u put me down for april 25th for testing next month, I should be 14 dpo by the hopefully

I am 16dpo. I have been nauseous and dizzy all week (which is very unusual for me) as well as cramping-at first different than af now seems like af. I am very regular and I am now a little over a day late. I poas this am and it was a bfn. at this point I just want af to show (though not really) anyone not get a bfp later than 16 dpo?

just tested - what the heck - and bfn. It's like the extent of how white it was was mocking me!

I just needed to have a result one way or the other for today.

Haven't temped today or tested as I think AF is on her way, cramping and mildly spotting even though she's not due for three days, also have diahrea :(

So I have been feeling crazy cramps and backache and worn out and emotional from 8 dpo to 11 dpo. Tested 10dpo and 11 dpo and both BFN. So the only time I ever get cramps is the fist day of AF and they are never backaches so that was very odd for me. So today I am 12 dpo with a HUGE temp drop (back down to my pre O readings) and all of a sudden all of the cramping and everything is gone. I feel great! I have a ton of energy I'm not grumpy no cramping. but also no AF? And even more strange no AF symptoms which I would definitely normally have.....what in the world is going on?! please help!

littlegirl - I've read about women having this and that symptom and then all of them just STOP and they feel great, then a BFP later!! I hope that's what you're going through. When are you expecting AF and when do you think you'll test again?
The temp drop to pre-O temps is what is throwing me - have you done any chart compares on FF (assuming that's what you're using)?

I'm expecting AF tomorrow...but if I would have started today it would not have been abnormal for me? I guess I will wait to test again until Saturday as I SERIOUSLY hate getting BFN as I know everyone else feels the same!...I do use FF and I have compared and different things happen to different people....I dunno its driving me INSANE haha guess I will just have to wait and see what temp is tomorrow?!

Thank you so much for the kind words though! just knowing someone is there to listen helps so much Wish2BMom!!

Hey ladies I wanted to stop in and give you all an update, it will probably be a post and run because I am just feeling really down today. I will update the page and give everyone proper answers once I feel a little better.
I think Im having a chemical pregnancy:( I had a pretty good positive at 10dpo on first response but after that they have been faint and my wondfo's are pretty faint too so I think I will miscarry soon:cry: I had to tell my husband last night because I started having a break down
I dont understand what the hell is wrong with my body and why bad things keep happening to me, I cant handle it anymore:(

Aw Abii I'm so sorry hon. We're here for you. As I understand it, ICs take forever to get darker. And FRER can take a few days. FX the bean is snuggling in and you get a darker line soon :hugs:

Take all the time you need. We'll be here.

Oh no Abii I'm so sorry! I hope it's not a chemical! I hope it gets darker!!

keep thinking positive, abii! little bean needs you to!

littlegirl - ain't no thang, that's what we're all here for! I'm hoping for a temp spike tomorrow too, mine dipped below the CL today :( I'm figuring I'm out, but a spike would be nice. FX'ed we both get one!

Hey ladies I wanted to stop in and give you all an update, it will probably be a post and run because I am just feeling really down today. I will update the page and give everyone proper answers once I feel a little better.
I think Im having a chemical pregnancy:( I had a pretty good positive at 10dpo on first response but after that they have been faint and my wondfo's are pretty faint too so I think I will miscarry soon:cry: I had to tell my husband last night because I started having a break down
I dont understand what the hell is wrong with my body and why bad things keep happening to me, I cant handle it anymore:(

Aw Abbi my ic never got really dark until at least a week later, i'm praying it all turns out ok for u big hugs :hugs: x

I'm sorry abii - have u used an frer today?
I was thinking the same as you cos my cheapie tests got really light but then I did an frer and it was really dark! Fx for you xx

Thank you ladies for all the support:hugs2:
I took my last frer this afternoon and got a positive that is as dark as the one from 10dpo so that gave me alitte hope again but Im so nervous something will go wrong, how can you really be sure that its not a chemical you know? Im still early so I will be a worry wart until I know its for sure. 2 more days until supposed af date and I will not be testing until then so hopefully this little bean sticks despite my major emotional episode last night.

I will go ahead and update the page, sorry for the ladies that got af:( :hugs:

Welcome littlegirl, hope you get your bfp soon hun:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"