March/April Spring bee's

the reason i posted in the april thread is because...

i always get sore boobs around 5dpo .. its around 8dpo and nothing ???
so now its playing with my mind.
i get tingling feeling in my lower abdomen after ovulation i dont get anything .
could the lack of pms mean something or am i crazy .
this is cycle 4 btw

It could!! Fx'ed for you!

All the best Pushmug!!

I wish I wasn't on progesterone supplements, that way I would know these symtoms are real / fake. Ive been on them since 4 DPO I didn't have any symptoms till now. I am 10 DPO today and suddenly I have fatigue / nausea / bloatedness. i just don't know what to think :(

Just an update....temp did go back up above coverline this morning but the witch showed this morning as well...fun times :-( Better luck to all of you!! maybe next time ill get the BFP I've been waiting for...ahhhh im dreading another TWW

Just an update....temp did go back up above coverline this morning but the witch showed this morning as well...fun times :-( Better luck to all of you!! maybe next time ill get the BFP I've been waiting for...ahhhh im dreading another TWW

awww no! I'm sorry!! :hugs:
my temp stayed the same, low, so I'm expecting her today or tomorrow as well. Totally dreading the roller coaster again!

did the stupidest thing and POAS :(
im just 7dpo
BFN . duhhhh

My temp has been steadily dropping, so I think I'm out this cycle. I'm 7DPO today.

Front page is updated

pushmug- Welcome hun:wave: good luck on your testing date I hope you get your bfp:flower:

Redrose- Sorry to hear but thats good news about your cycle regulating:flower:

MolGold- I've been fatigued and bloated almost this whole tww, I feel like I gained weight already cause its hard to fit into my jeans:dohh: hopefully its a good sign for you hun:)

littlegirl- Awh Im so sorry:( is it a full on flow though? cause if its just spotting or really light that could be a sign of early pregnancy:thumbup:

IGrowEm- 7dpo is too early to consider yourself out and temping is evil, so try to stay positive hun:flower: I know its hard:hugs:

awww no! I'm sorry!! :hugs:
my temp stayed the same, low, so I'm expecting her today or tomorrow as well. Totally dreading the roller coaster again!

I KNOW!!! To me that is the absolute WORST part is that emotionally I have to get prepared to try, try HARD, then wait, then think "hey maybe I have a shot", then try to talk myself out of thinking that I have any chance, then be disappointed AGAIN....grrr

I'm going to try SUPER hard to just not get sucked in and not worry about testing until I am ACTUALLY due for AF or late next month

of course we will see how this goes as I try and tell myself that EVERY month :blush:

So hoping that she doesn't show for you and you get to have a little miracle!:hugs:

Ill keep my fingers crossed!

Ok ladies I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag too soon.

I have been a POAS addict starting at 6-7 DPO (there is a reason) because I had my hcg trigger I wanted to see when it was gone which then the tests were negative.
I have been POASing lol since then I have had positive tests at 9dpo and 10 dpo morning and afternoon light lines but definitely there. AF is due today I'm to go in for a beta on Monday. I don't want to call it yet in case of just being the HCG trigger but I'm getting cautiously excited I don't want a big let down X)

I have been a POAS addict starting at 6-7 DPO (there is a reason) because I had my hcg trigger I wanted to see when it was gone which then the tests were negative.
I have been POASing lol since then I have had positive tests at 9dpo and 10 dpo morning and afternoon light lines but definitely there. AF is due today I'm to go in for a beta on Monday. I don't want to call it yet in case of just being the HCG trigger but I'm getting cautiously excited I don't want a big let down X)

Ooh that's so exciting hopefully triggers out of ur system by nw & i thnk ths should b ur bfp! X:happydance:

Thank you ladies for all the support:hugs2:
I took my last frer this afternoon and got a positive that is as dark as the one from 10dpo so that gave me alitte hope again but Im so nervous something will go wrong, how can you really be sure that its not a chemical you know? Im still early so I will be a worry wart until I know its for sure. 2 more days until supposed af date and I will not be testing until then so hopefully this little bean sticks despite my major emotional episode last night.

I will go ahead and update the page, sorry for the ladies that got af:( :hugs:

Welcome littlegirl, hope you get your bfp soon hun:flower:

Hang in thr Abbi & hoping ur lil bean getting really sticky! i didnt evn knw about chemicals until coming on here i used to just test get a positive & 3 days later go get a test at docs to get confirmed. Hopefully af doesnt show & doc confirms ur pregnancy x

Hopefully its your bfp hun, congrats:)

Woohoo!! congrats, girl!! :happydance::flower:

congrats, tgurl!!

man, this thread has been really lucky for a lot of ladies - congrats all around!! molgold, I think you're next - your chart is crazy good!

the rest of us will pick ourselves up by our bootstraps and charge into April!! RAHHHHHH!

Nina how are you hun? any news?:flower:

congrats, tgurl!!

man, this thread has been really lucky for a lot of ladies - congrats all around!! molgold, I think you're next - your chart is crazy good!

the rest of us will pick ourselves up by our bootstraps and charge into April!! RAHHHHHH!

and charge we must....

Welp, af is here like clockwork! With a nice temp spike, no less. On to April!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->