March/April Spring bee's

Awh Im so sorry:( :hugs:

Abii, I actually got my positive a couple of days ago!

I'm trying to stay away from threads though, I'm just superstitious and very stressed out!

I'm trying to stay away from threads though, I'm just superstitious and very stressed out!
Awh omg hun congrats:flower: Im so happy for you
And i know what you mean, I was really stressed at first too:hugs:

OMG congrats! Yay!!

congrats, tgurl!!

man, this thread has been really lucky for a lot of ladies - congrats all around!! molgold, I think you're next - your chart is crazy good!

the rest of us will pick ourselves up by our bootstraps and charge into April!! RAHHHHHH!

Thanks for the vote of confidence :flower: but I don't feel so good myself.. Temps are probably elevated due to Progesterone.. Monday is the D-Day!! lets see how that goes.. :|

I am 16dpo. I have been nauseous and dizzy all week (which is very unusual for me) as well as cramping-at first different than af now seems like af. I am very regular and I am now a little over a day late. I poas this am and it was a bfn. at this point I just want af to show (though not really) anyone not get a bfp later than 16 dpo?
Hey hun, Im not sure if you can get a bfp after 16dpo, I mean I guess its possible because some woman dont implant until 12dpo:thumbup: I hope you get your bfp:flower:

Thank you! Now I'm thinking I may have been off on the 16dpo...on Monday so 5 days ago now I had very weird sharp stabbing pains. at first I thought it was af but it was different than my normal af cramps and too early. Im wondering if that could have been implantation cramps? If so then I did implant late. bbs are sore now-more of a burning tingling sensation, still nauseous, some cramping, and my cervix is very high-almost unreachable...idk no sign of af yet officially 2 days late now. didn't test today but I am testing in the am. any thoughts?

How r u now abi?

Im doing better, thanks for asking:flower:
I took another frer & digi today and the frer is finally darker then my last few tests so it reassured me that its not a chemical but the digi still said 1-2 on it so of course Im still a little worried:dohh: tomorrow is the day I am suppose to get af so its a little intimidating but if Im in the clear, I will go ahead and make an appt for getting my blood test done:thumbup:
How are you?

Btw ladies I have a pregnancy journal in the spoiler of my siggy, in-case any of you would like to follow:)

I am 16dpo. I have been nauseous and dizzy all week (which is very unusual for me) as well as cramping-at first different than af now seems like af. I am very regular and I am now a little over a day late. I poas this am and it was a bfn. at this point I just want af to show (though not really) anyone not get a bfp later than 16 dpo?
Hey hun, Im not sure if you can get a bfp after 16dpo, I mean I guess its possible because some woman dont implant until 12dpo:thumbup: I hope you get your bfp:flower:

Thank you! Now I'm thinking I may have been off on the 16dpo...on Monday so 5 days ago now I had very weird sharp stabbing pains. at first I thought it was af but it was different than my normal af cramps and too early. Im wondering if that could have been implantation cramps? If so then I did implant late. bbs are sore now-more of a burning tingling sensation, still nauseous, some cramping, and my cervix is very high-almost unreachable...idk no sign of af yet officially 2 days late now. didn't test today but I am testing in the am. any thoughts?
Sounds like it very well could of been implantation:flower:

Congrats Nina :) fx it's a sticky bean!!

Abi that's great ur lines are darker!!

Ok waiting until Monday but here is the cb digi.
I think this is the one =] keep your fingers crossed ladies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 10
How r u now abi?

Im doing better, thanks for asking:flower:
I took another frer & digi today and the frer is finally darker then my last few tests so it reassured me that its not a chemical but the digi still said 1-2 on it so of course Im still a little worried:dohh: tomorrow is the day I am suppose to get af so its a little intimidating but if Im in the clear, I will go ahead and make an appt for getting my blood test done:thumbup:
How are you?

Btw ladies I have a pregnancy journal in the spoiler of my siggy, in-case any of you would like to follow:)

All fine here, except im having the worst af ever! Ive not had one this heavy in years which I guess shows ive not really ovulated much. Or at all. Hopefully it refreshes the lining of the uterus for a baby this cycle! :)

Cool ill def stalk!

Hi Abii (and everyone else!) :hi:. Could I be put down for the 10th please, NTNP.

Congrats on the bfp's so far :D

Xx

Girls, I am pretty sure I am out, though I never start AF at 12DPO.. I do have heavy spotting today. I am just gonna lay low awhile now.
All the best to all the ladies waiting to test!!
XX

Well my bfp ended up being a chemical and I have started mega bleeding and really bad cramps today so cd1 it is for me......my next AF is due 27th April so I will probably test around then......I am going to try my hardest to not test early this time cos having a chemical is punch in the gut and I wouldn't have even know I was having one if I didn't test early :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->