March/April Spring bee's

I'm so sorry jbaby.

I know what you mean. You don't even know how much it hurts until you go through it. I'm coming to this cycle off of a chemical. I would have known whether I tested early or not because I was 5 days late for my period.

It gets better quickly though, or at least it did for me. Hope you get your rainbow in this new cycle :hugs:

Thanks, hopefully we both get our sticky bfp this cycle!!

Front page updated

Redrose- Awh Im sorry to hear about your af being painful, I hope its good signs of a sticky coming for you though:flower:

Inoue- Hello hun welcome:wave:

MolGold- Awh oh no, Im so sorry:hugs:

Jbaby- I am so sorry to hear about this:( I hope you get your sticky this cycle:hugs:

Confuzion- How are you hun? Im sorry Im such a bad stalker:dohh: I will go catch up in a bit though:)

Afm- My test got darker again today its finally as dark as the control line:) I will post it in my journal tomorrow. I also told a few people(my brother and 2 best friends) but were not telling anyone else for a few more weeks

Thanks for asking abi :hugs:. I'm good. Nothing really to report. Only 1 DPO today. Gonna go on a pee stick frenzy with cheapies starting 6 DPO :haha: . I don't think this month is the one but it will be nice passing the time by testing.

Yay for a dark test! Time to put down the sticks! Can't wait to see it in your journal :D

Thanks for asking abi :hugs:. I'm good. Nothing really to report. Only 1 DPO today. Gonna go on a pee stick frenzy with cheapies starting 6 DPO :haha: . I don't think this month is the one but it will be nice passing the time by testing.

Yay for a dark test! Time to put down the sticks! Can't wait to see it in your journal :D

Awh yay for 1dpo, only 5 more days until you get to poas haha:winkwink: I hope its your month, bump buddies we shall be:flower:
Lol well I only have 2 more first response and 1 digi Im waiting to use until Tuesday or Wednesday so after those Im done poas, and I am going to get my blood drawn on Friday:thumbup:

dh was put on cipro for elevated WBC in his semen , he took it for 6 dys only

on the 5th day he felt a swollen lymph nod behind his ear and fatigue like never before with fever and night sweats , we went to a dr yesterday and he said its nothing just a viral infection that should go away on its own and put him on panadol.

so i get on the internet when i go home and look up cipro and side efects ...and BOY did i read some scary $HIT .

im so scared for dh that i couldnt stop crying from yesterday... i read people getting crippled and sides appearing after weeks and months of being off cipro... im so afraid he will get sicker and sicker and get disabled or something :(

anyone went thru this or suffered mild sides that went away.

Cd 4 here and ive taken my third clomid tablet! :) sf is nearly slowing down already, this cycle im gonna try relax and dtd when we want to, im not temping but I am using the opks, ill probably start them cd 10 last cycle I got a plus on cd 13! And ovulation on cd 14 im hoping my body does that again this cycle! Im glad your tests r getting darker abi.

Hi ladies :wave:

Please can I join? I am currently only 1DPO. Hoping I can hold out to test on the 11th April but have to admit I am a total POAS addict ooops.

This is our first cycle TTC since MC at 11w 6d on 3rd Feb. Soooo hoping for a sticky BFP :dust:

Congratulations to all those who have had their BFP, I hope to be joining you soon xx

congrats on darker lines, abii!

jbaby - I'm SO sorry! how devastating. There are so many different levels of roller coaster emotions in this whole process.

I guess my date can change to 4/27 - expecting next AF on 4/26. Thanks!

good luck to those already in the next cycle!

Front page updated, welcome loubyloumum:wave: I am so sorry for your loss, I hope you aren't here long and get your bfp soon hun:hugs:

Redrose- Yay for day 3 of clomid:thumbup: I hope you catch the eggy this cycle. The relaxed approach sounds great, hopefully it will pay off for you hun:flower:

Wish2B- Thank you:flower: good luck this cycle

pushmug- I have no experience hun so I cant answer, sorry. I hope it just a side affect and nothing serious:hugs:

I'm out :( Got AF at 12DPO today. Picked up my Femara prescription and will be doing my first cycle with that.

Well AF is about done and then I guess the 30 day wait begins again until I O considering I haven't been Oing until about CD30 or later... :(

Me and dh started our conception tablets yesterday I hope they help. Just one more tablet of clomid tomorrow! Im hoping my opks r here by friday the latest so I can start them sunday on cd 10. Also ive started jogging and drinking my healthy drink again :)

Liz - hopefully your cycle isn't that long and you O earlier!!

Redrose - fx the tablets help!!

Yes having normal, predictable cycles would really make life a heck of a lot easier wouldn't it?....UGHHHHHHH

I'm just now done with AF and will have to start OPK's like TOMORROW just so see if and when it might be my time to O

hoping for a WHEN not an IF

Hey ladies just a quick update 10dpo tested & bfn & i'm spotting so af will be here tmrw or day after. Good luck to those stil waiting to test x

April fools today and it's really upsetting me that everyone's joking about being pregnant!

Any websites I can buy clomid off of? I guess I could just go in to the doc to get it but I'm curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->