March/April Spring bee's

April fools today and it's really upsetting me that everyone's joking about being pregnant!

I used to ALWAYS pull that joke. One time I really caught my dad with it, it was hilarious.

I'm finding it MUCH less funny now.

Any websites I can buy clomid off of? I guess I could just go in to the doc to get it but I'm curious

Definitely get it off your dr buying online is dangerous is might not even be clomid! Plus there are so many side effects and some fatal your dr should know at least your on it if not monitor u. I must say before the dr gave it to me I did consider taking it as I got impatient waiting.
But now im on it im so glad I waited because The side effects can be scary!

Ok so I'm now only 3dpo and wanted to know like yesterday if we caught the egg or not. I'm driving myself slightly mad with SS - twinge her creamy cm there (TMI sorry) :wacko:

Why do we do this to ourselves :shrug:

Sorry to all those the :witch: got xx

Hey everyone, sorry for those who got af:( :hugs:

The front page is updated but I've been pretty busy the past few days so I will properly answer everyone later, sorry for short post.

Here's an update on me- I had some light pink spotting a few days ago but it has stopped so I am thinking it was implantation(hoping), I dont have any aversions yet but I loveee pepper jack cheese and red vines lately which is weird because I never liked pepper jack cheese before. Still having light cramping and Im soo tired its hard to stay awake if I dont have a nap during the day.
I will talk to you ladies later today:flower:

Ooooooo that's exciting Abii fx it was implantation!!

Hello abii and ladies
Can I join you, I am 4dpo due to test on 14th April

Good luck everyone, sorry to those who are already out.

Hello Ladies,
I have been TTC for 11 months now and am getting ready to start another round of trying. My cycles are finally a little more regulated and things seem to be shaping up so I am hoping that maybe this time around will give me a good chance of actually getting that BFP I've been dreaming of! lol but seriously....

I was just wondering for those of you who have been trying and finally gotten your BFP if there was anything you did differently on that cycle that you think may have contributed to getting it to FINALLY HAPPEN!?!?!

Thanks in advanced!! :)

sorry mom2sam :hugs:

yellowduck and loubly - I'm 5 DPO so only a day ahead of you girls! Cycle buddies! Good luck :)

littlegirl - wish I could give you some advice, but the few times I've gotten pregnant, I did pretty much what I had been doing when I didn't get pregnant. Sometimes those swimmers made it in time. Others not. Hope someone else has insight.

confusion-

I am working out daily, but not "over doing it" and that is helping so much with my cycles, but this cycle im trying SUPER hard to relax and not stress...I'm a nurse so a lot of things in my life include stress...trying some yoga to help reduce that...guess we will see!

Wish me luck lol

LOTS AND LOTS OF LUCK, BABY DUST, PIXIE DUST, FAIRY DUST, SENT YOUR WAY! lol.

Thanks confuzion! so sorry about your losses.

I love the idea of having cycle buddies!

Little girl the two times i conceived only thing i did differently was follow smep, use opks & preseed everytime we bd. but currently going onto third cycle nw & doing same so dunno. Anyway lots of babydust ur way hun hope u get that bfp soon! X

So Still no sign of af (been awhile since I posted) and I don't have any hpt but I have a doctors appointment next week. However, I did hear about the testing with an opk and I did have one so I used it and I got a very strong positive. And ik for a fact I'm not ovulating. I'm officially 5 days late. Anyone find any truth to this myth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->