March/April Spring bee's

I am back again, having another go, so if bd at the right time, I should be testing around 28 or 29 April, but I am poas addict, so will likely test earlier.

Cd 8 here and the spotting is finally gone! We will be away tonight but back home tomorrow so hopefully we will start our bd :)

Hey, I am back after a brief hiatus. I am CD6 and one more lon..g cycle of wait has begun!

Front page is updated, welcome yellowduck & Cheekygringo:wave: I hope you ladies get your bfps soon:hugs:

Welcome back to the other ladies as well:hugs: sending lots of baby and sticky dust to you all:flower: I am sorry for all that af got:(

Lilttegirl- We followed smep, used opks, softcups & pre-seed everytime we bd. I was also taking a supplement called fertibella, Im not sure if it helped too much but I know for a fact that it regulated my cycles because I went back to 28 days instead of 30-31(after taking it for only 2 cycles). We changed up our bd routine and did it more in the mornings instead of at night so that might of contributed. But I also found out at the beginning of this cycle that my husband was masturbating alot(before we would bd, other wise I wouldn't of cared) but I have a feeling that was our big problem because once he stopped, we conceived:dohh: lol. Anyway good luck this cycle hun, I will keep my fx'd for you:flower:

Front page is updated, welcome yellowduck & Cheekygringo:wave: I hope you ladies get your bfps soon:hugs:

Welcome back to the other ladies as well:hugs: sending lots of baby and sticky dust to you all:flower: I am sorry for all that af got:(

Lilttegirl- We followed smep, used opks, softcups & pre-seed everytime we bd. I was also taking a supplement called fertibella, Im not sure if it helped too much but I know for a fact that it regulated my cycles because I went back to 28 days instead of 30-31(after taking it for only 2 cycles). We changed up our bd routine and did it more in the mornings instead of at night so that might of contributed. But I also found out at the beginning of this cycle that my husband was masturbating alot(before we would bd, other wise I wouldn't of cared) but I have a feeling that was our big problem because once he stopped, we conceived:dohh: lol. Anyway good luck this cycle hun, I will keep my fx'd for you:flower:

That is actually some of the most helpful advice anyone has given me! Thank you TIMES A MILLION! And yes its interesting the little things the men do that we don't know about that can HUGELY effect the outcome of whether we can conceive or not! They don't realize we need that sperm count UP!!! lol

I'm super excited for you and I hope to be joining you on that side of BFP land VERY soon!

Thank you again! :thumbup:

That is actually some of the most helpful advice anyone has given me! Thank you TIMES A MILLION! And yes its interesting the little things the men do that we don't know about that can HUGELY effect the outcome of whether we can conceive or not! They don't realize we need that sperm count UP!!! lol

I'm super excited for you and I hope to be joining you on that side of BFP land VERY soon!

Thank you again! :thumbup:
Awh np hun:hugs: glad I could help and I hope whatever changes you guys make pay off for you:flower:

Abii I miss talking to you! I feel like you aren't going to be on as often now that you are preggers :(. Me and OH are going to me doctor this coming week to get more tests done and more clomid going to BD every single chance we get!

Hi ladies :wave:

GL Liz u hope you catch the egg !!

6dpo here now and it seems to be draaaaaaaging sooooo much. I had an erge to poas just now but didn't (was quite proud of myself haha) having lots of twinges and pelvic pain and lots if creamy cm (tmi sorry) so hoping this is all going in the right direction.

The wait continues....:coffee:

Liz- Awh I miss talking to you too but Im going to try to stay active this time since I have a testing thread, Im going to keep making them until everyone is pregnant:)
Good luck with your testing hun I hope everything goes well and you can start your clomid soon:thumbup:

loubyloumum- Those symptoms are sounding great, I had cramping from the day of ovulation and still having some cramping now, also had tons of creamy cm so good luck I hope this is your cycle:flower:

I go back to the hospital tomorrow to check my hcg levels and to get another ultrasound but Im so nervous I think it put me in a bad mood today:( I feel super irritable and cranky. I just hope everything is okay and the cramping I've been having is normal

I'm sure it's fine abi! Happy 5 weeks by the way :) looking forward to your update.

I dont know, Im scared:(

I had lots of cramping in early pregnancy with my DS2 Abi and it frightened the life out of me as I conceived him after the loos of twins. And everything was absolutely fine. :hugs: to you

So this morning 7dpo and I caved and took a :test:

Anyway I'm now driving myself mad :wacko: as I'm sure I can see a very very faint line?!?! Opinions welcome ladies....thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 12
Sorry for some reason the pic has rotated, don't know how to rotate it back round haha! X

This might have spun it :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 12
Im hoping all goes ok abi x
Well me and dh have started our bd lol im just staying relaxed though, my opks hopefully arrive tomorrow and I can start testing! Hopefully ovulation is in 4 days! :)

Loubyloumum - You also caved in :haha:. Ive looked at your pics (but on my phone) so I cant really see anything. At that point their SO faint the camera doesnt pick it up very well. Test again in morning and see if you can get that line back ;).

Good luck! Xx

Inoue, I sure did cave oooops! I was having a very impatient moment this morning and got myself all in a tiz. There is prob nothing on it (I am a terrible sufferer of line eye :wacko: ) I have no idea why I did it. I had promised myself I wouldn't do it this time....oh dear no will power :haha: I've thrown the test away, given myself a good talking to and I am vowing not to test again until ATLEAST Wednesday but going to try as push for Friday :thumbup:

Abi how did your scan go lovely? Xx

Im hoping all goes ok abi x
Well me and dh have started our bd lol im just staying relaxed though, my opks hopefully arrive tomorrow and I can start testing! Hopefully ovulation is in 4 days! :)

We have started our bd too :) hoping to O in about 4-6 days! I'm not sure if I'm gonna use opk's this cycle, might just see how we go. I felt more stressed using them last cycle and never got a full positive but still caught the egg anyway so didn't even need them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->