March/April Spring bee's

Wish2BMom- I ovulate around cd 16-19...so we will see, but how long is your LP? Mine last month was 12 days....I guess that is ok, but not 100% sure how long is optimal?

oh we're very close then! I'm only on my 3rd month of temping, I think the first month was an anovulatory month, so I only have one month of solid O data. But I O'ed on cd18 last month and have a 28-day cycle typically, so my LP is only 10-11 days (so far as I can tell, we'll see what happens this month).
I read that anything over 10 days is good - I would think 14 would be optimal or most common. But only when you're under 10 should you maybe consider talking to a doc about it.

oh we're very close then! I'm only on my 3rd month of temping, I think the first month was an anovulatory month, so I only have one month of solid O data. But I O'ed on cd18 last month and have a 28-day cycle typically, so my LP is only 10-11 days (so far as I can tell, we'll see what happens this month).
I read that anything over 10 days is good - I would think 14 would be optimal or most common. But only when you're under 10 should you maybe consider talking to a doc about it.

Well that is good to know!...Yes we seem to ovulate around the same time! I also only just began temping as of the last couple of months, but I kept track of my cycles prior to now and know that they are all over the place as far as days go....it just makes the whole process a little more frustrating, however....

when it happens for us it will be a MIRACLE and we will feel so BLESSED!!

That is the feeling I keep trying to look forward to! :hugs:

:dust: to you again and again and again! :thumbup:

Wish2BMom- I ovulate around cd 16-19...so we will see, but how long is your LP? Mine last month was 12 days....I guess that is ok, but not 100% sure how long is optimal?

I've been tracking my cycles for about 18 months but only ttc for 5 and it's strange because my LP was always 12 days but since ttc it's gone up to 14 or 15, I haven't done anything different so I'm not sure why. I Ov quite late too cd 19 or 20 usually which has been making my cycles 34 days long, I'm wish I had 28 day cycles as it means I get less chances per year if that makes sense.

I wouldn't worry about your 10-12 day LPs, everything I've read says 10 days or more is fine.

I've been tracking my cycles for about 18 months but only ttc for 5 and it's strange because my LP was always 12 days but since ttc it's gone up to 14 or 15, I haven't done anything different so I'm not sure why. I Ov quite late too cd 19 or 20 usually which has been making my cycles 34 days long, I'm wish I had 28 day cycles as it means I get less chances per year if that makes sense.

I wouldn't worry about your 10-12 day LPs, everything I've read says 10 days or more is fine.

I know EXACTLY what you mean about getting less chances to try...its no good:nope:....did you start taking any kind of supplement or anything when you started TTC? I have heard that certain vitamins or supplements can actually cause your LP to get longer?

Feeling so down right now, my grandad is in surgery right now, they are trying to save his legs but they reckon most likely he will have to have both legs removed! They found two anerisims :( praying hard right now he will be ok

Feeling so down right now, my grandad is in surgery right now, they are trying to save his legs but they reckon most likely he will have to have both legs removed! They found two anerisims :( praying hard right now he will be ok

Oh, so sorry redrose, hope he'll be ok:hugs:

I know EXACTLY what you mean about getting less chances to try...its no good:nope:....did you start taking any kind of supplement or anything when you started TTC? I have heard that certain vitamins or supplements can actually cause your LP to get longer?

Yes, I did start taking conception vitamins and vit d but I think they were delaying my Ov so I stopped them couple of months ago, they could still be in my system though I guess. It's all so confusing knowing what to do for the best. I've heard lots of good things about vit d and ttc.

Do you take anything? I keep forgetting to take folic acid too, and I really need to try harder to remember.

yellowduck - Do you have prenatal vitamins where you are? Those are a 'one-dose has it all' thing, so you don't have to take separate folic acid from B12 from whatever else is needed. And the ones I take are sugar-coated fruit-flavored gummies! so good!!

redrose - I'm SO sorry about your grandfather! So scary - sending positive vibes for him and you in this tough time.

Redrose - so sorry to hear!! Hope he pulls through ok!! Xx

Cd10 today for me......I am so undecided whether to use opk's this cycle :-S if I do I guess I need to make my mind up cos I O'd on about cd12 last cycle! I never had a full positive though so it just felt stressful using them!

yellowduck - Do you have prenatal vitamins where you are? Those are a 'one-dose has it all' thing, so you don't have to take separate folic acid from B12 from whatever else is needed. And the ones I take are sugar-coated fruit-flavored gummies! so good!!

redrose - I'm SO sorry about your grandfather! So scary - sending positive vibes for him and you in this tough time.

Hi wish2bmom,
yes I tried those one dose vitamins a while ago before I even started ttc but they seemed to delay my OV by nearly a week so I stopped taking them, but actually if I think about it now, I'm still OVing late and I haven't taken them for ages so maybe it wasn't the prenatal vitamins at all. Maybe I'll try them again and see what happens.

How is everyone today?

Im so confused! Last cycle I got a positive opk on cd 13! And today it was neg.. do any of u ladies vary in what day u ovulate?

Im so confused! Last cycle I got a positive opk on cd 13! And today it was neg.. do any of u ladies vary in what day u ovulate?

Yes, between cd17 and 20 usually but I've heard stress can delay OV?

Definitely! I ovulated cd11 or cd12 last cycle but normally I don't until cd14!

Ok so just relax, its my second cycle on clomid, I was worried I wont ovulate at all. But ive tons of ewcm! Fx I get a positive opk tomorrow

Don't worry Redrose. It is quite common for ov to be slightly varied. I ov between CD 17 and 19 normally :flower: xx

Ugh so temp went up again today, I think yesterday's low temp was a fluke :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"